𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐌 」 Lookism

Από gotyeol

In which an ex-gang leader turns soft after meeting the loves of her life, but also deals with many problems... Περισσότερα

» Enter PAUPERISM!
» 1
» 2
» 3
» 4
» 5
» 6
» 7
» 8
» 9
» 10
» 11
» 12
» 13
» 14
» 15
» 16
» 17
» 19
» special no. 1
» 20
» 21
» 22
» 23
» 24
» 25
» 26
» 27
» 28
» 29
» 30
» 31
» 32
» 33
» 34
» 35
» 36
» 37
» 38
» 39
» special no. 2
» 40
» 41
» 42
» 43
» 44
» 45
» 46
» 47
» 48
» 49
» 50
» 51
» 52
» 53
» 54
» 55
» 56
» 57
» 58
» 59
» special no. 3
» 60
» 61
» 62
» 63
» 64
» 65
» 66
» 67
» 68
» 69
» 70
» 71
» 72
» 73
» 74
» 75
» 76
» 77
» 78
» 79
» special no. 4
» 80
» 81
» 82
» 83
» 84
» 85
» 86
» 87
» 88
» 89
» 90
» 91
» 92
» 93
» 94
» Christmas Special
» 95
» 96
» 97
» 98
» 99
» special no. 5
» 100 + 101
» 102
» 103
» 104
» 105
» 106
» 107
» 108
» 109
» 110
» 111
» 112
» 113
» 114
» 115
» 116
» 117
» 118
≫ 119
≫ 120
≫ 121
≫ 122
≫ 123
≫ 124
forgive me (not)

» 18

10.4K 529 373
Από gotyeol

LIVE
[02]

••

"Shit, I forgot to but milk," You cuss at yourself as you put each and every bought item in their respective place, "What time is it? Does Daniel start his shift yet?"

Realizing his shift had started for an hour now, you quickly finished and left the house.

As you rushed to the store, you fiddled with your wallet and keys, keeping your head low. Continuing to walk down the sidewalk, you suddenly bump into someone.

"Hey, watch- Y/N?" Zack called looking down at you, quickly correcting his attitude and clothes.

"Y/N?" You repeated looking up and seeing Zack, "Ah, Zack. Whatcha doin here? Also.. thanks for the balloons ass clown"

"How did you know it was me, hm?" Zack asks in a shock walking alongside you.

"I didn't. So you were watching my live, huh? Little stalker." You asked snickering.

"What?! No!" Zack denies laughing with his eyes wandering down to your chest. Jeez it's right in front of me.. I can't stop!

"You know, we should go 1v1 in basketball you know, even though I'd beat your ass" You suggested making eye contact with him.

"I-I.. Yeah, yeah. We'll see." Zack said looking away. You chuckled approaching the store.

"Are you coming in?" You asked jab your finger at the doors of the convenience store. He kept his eyes away from you and instead looked at the sky.

"I-I don't know."

"... You were already caught, just get in."
"Okay..."

••

"What's up fuckers?!" Y/N yells before seeing actual customers in here and shutting up, "Oh.. oops."

"Y/N now you dragged us into this."
"Shut up Zack, I know."

"Listen, I don't know the situation, but can you not hit him? I owe him something." Zack suggested.

"Plus, it's trashy." You added, "Put yourself in his shoes.. woah Yui?!"

"Hm?" Zack squinted, "Oh shit–"

"Wait what?! Didn't you have it out for Daniel?!" You yelled to Yui, "What are you doing with this trash?"

...

"Say that again?" Her boyfriend said holding up his wallet.

"No way and you're giving him hand me downs!" Zack yelled bursting into laughter with you.

"HAHAHAHAHA– OH FUCK"

Zack and you looked at each other in disbelief as Yui got ruthlessly beaten. It completely caught you both off guard as she got kicked and smacked around. You rushed to Yui's aid and shoved the guy away.

"Yo? You good?" You asked the trembling Yui as she sobbed.

"Don't fucking stand in the way! Who gives a fuck about her? She's a skank anyway." Her boyfriend said about to hit you. Suddenly, a can of soda hit his head.

You tended to Yui, gently moving her to behind the counter as Zack had a stand off. She wept as Daniel rushed to get her a first aid kit.

"You know, since you wanna get involved with my girlfriend & I, you must be desperate for me! Come here, you're my bitch now!" The boyfriend yelled to you.

"She's not going anywhere you jackass." Zack said.

"Argh, bitch! I'll beat your ass & make sure you never see your girl again. Then, I'll beat her ass too!" He confidently yelled preparing to fight.

Zack chuckled.

"Come at me"

••

Gangnam Lord looked through the number of lives on his screen. His main streamer hadn't gone live yet so he continued to wait by watching other girls.

'Y/N'S ROOM'

He propped close to the screen and clicked the room. Had this been the girl who went viral for that performance a while back?

He grinned as he saw you tie your hair back, it was her alright. The chest proves it all.

"What's up, I'm Y/N... I'ma show
you some of my basketball skills.."

Gangnam Lord smiled to himself seeing your stomach. He pumped some lotion on his hand.

"I will begin by doing scissors, push-ups, &- there's a pull up station over there, my highest was 5 minutes 13 seconds"

He watched silently with admiration.

"My wife is so talented!~" Gangnam Lord said as his hands clasped together.

As you did pulls ups, your shirt would slowly rise. His eyes peeked a little making him feel... things.

Immediately, he sent in balloons. A few minutes in, he had found himself having a competition with
ASDF. Who is this guy? Why is he giving my wife balloons?

"The next person give the most
balloons will get a special pose?"

Gangnam Lord muttered looking at his balloons and immediately sent it in.

2000 Balloons
Then, he waited.

"ASDF, Congrats! What
would you like me to do?"

Gangnam Lord's jaw dropped and heart feeling destroyed.

"How..DARE..ASDF!"

You waited for the response and held up the heart pose with a smile. However, drenched in sweat, you failed to realize your chest was slightly visible.

Gangnam Lord suddenly feeling something twitch up.

"This isn't so bad now!" He said taking a screenshot.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later."

"Bye, my love. We'll meet again soon"

He opened his saved lives & watched the background of the court. Quickly, he opened Naver on his phone and searched for nearby basketball courts. Ping!

"Dad! I'm leaving..." Gangnam Lord announced lifelessly as he held his phone.

"Please bring food home, son." The dad quietly urged.

"Yeah, yeah. After I meet my wife!"

••

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.8K 52 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
2.2K 112 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
6.6K 162 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
14.4K 746 13
Various! X Male! Reader. Smut Included. WARNING!! VERY SLOW UPDATES!!