ππ€π”ππ„π‘πˆπ’πŒ 」 Lookism

By gotyeol

In which an ex-gang leader turns soft after meeting the loves of her life, but also deals with many problems... More

Β» Enter PAUPERISM!
Β» 1
Β» 2
Β» 3
Β» 4
Β» 5
Β» 6
Β» 7
Β» 8
Β» 9
Β» 10
Β» 11
Β» 12
Β» 13
Β» 15
Β» 16
Β» 17
Β» 18
Β» 19
Β» special no. 1
Β» 20
Β» 21
Β» 22
Β» 23
Β» 24
Β» 25
Β» 26
Β» 27
Β» 28
Β» 29
Β» 30
Β» 31
Β» 32
Β» 33
Β» 34
Β» 35
Β» 36
Β» 37
Β» 38
Β» 39
Β» special no. 2
Β» 40
Β» 41
Β» 42
Β» 43
Β» 44
Β» 45
Β» 46
Β» 47
Β» 48
Β» 49
Β» 50
Β» 51
Β» 52
Β» 53
Β» 54
Β» 55
Β» 56
Β» 57
Β» 58
Β» 59
Β» special no. 3
Β» 60
Β» 61
Β» 62
Β» 63
Β» 64
Β» 65
Β» 66
Β» 67
Β» 68
Β» 69
Β» 70
Β» 71
Β» 72
Β» 73
Β» 74
Β» 75
Β» 76
Β» 77
Β» 78
Β» 79
Β» special no. 4
Β» 80
Β» 81
Β» 82
Β» 83
Β» 84
Β» 85
Β» 86
Β» 87
Β» 88
Β» 89
Β» 90
Β» 91
Β» 92
Β» 93
Β» 94
Β» Christmas Special
Β» 95
Β» 96
Β» 97
Β» 98
Β» 99
Β» special no. 5
Β» 100 + 101
Β» 102
Β» 103
Β» 104
Β» 105
Β» 106
Β» 107
Β» 108
Β» 109
Β» 110
Β» 111
Β» 112
Β» 113
Β» 114
Β» 115
Β» 116
Β» 117
Β» 118
≫ 119
≫ 120
≫ 121
≫ 122
≫ 123
≫ 124
forgive me (not)

Β» 14

12K 567 418
By gotyeol

"SCHOOL FESTIVAL"
[4]

••

"The truck is pulling in!"

"DJ Roofy and DJ Chatty!"

"Didn't she graduate from here?"

"Yeah, and he's still a senior"

Pushing through the crowd in her summer uniform, Y/N jumped on top of the truck and began helping Roofy with the set. She mumbled under her breath knowing this wasn't her responsibility.

Many people gathered
giving each dept.

A chance of profit.

"Zack! Daniel! Which one of you is going into the slave auction?" The class representative asked to them.

"Why the FUCK are we still calling it that??"

Y/N and Mira wouldn't go with me if I went in for it anyways.. Mira and Y/N?! What am I thinking? Zack thought as daggering looks between the girls in front of him.

You laughed loudly as you looked at Zack.

"He's not good enough for the auction," Y/N ruffled his hair ruining everything, "No hard feelings."

H E A R T B R O K E N

"Y/N, you wanna go?" A random class student asked.

"I'd rather be stabbed in the gut." She answered bluntly.

"So what profit are you providing?" The class rep asked pulling her glasses down out of intimidation.

"Ain't I enough??"

••

Zack dodged each opponent's punches. He made a boxing stand game, where if he gets a punch, he'll double the money. Fortunately, no one has landed one yet.

"Y/N!"
"And she's friends with DJ Roofy!"
"I'd buy her a churro!"
"..Seng what?"
"Huh?"

Y/N walked around in light, yet fashionable clothing to "fit the standard for freshmen". On her was a pair of Wike navy blue track pants, a black top, jewelry from rings to fake piercings to accessorize and a pair of Bapestars.

Daniel was gone for preparations on the auction and all morning she had been assigned petty quests to fulfill. She stumbled upon the Beauty Department's booth. Her hands touched her H/L H/C hair as the imagination of different styles came to mind.

Maybe a temporary color would be cool. Or a wolf cut. I did straighten and wash my hair though, that took hours today...

She saw a cotton candy hair colored boy that was doing a shit job on bangs. Y/N squinted.

Eli from the Beauty Dept.

"... Never-"

"Y/N L/N! What a honor to meet you, would you like me to cut your hair?" Eli said coming close to her as she warily backed up.

"Tell me more about you!" Eli continued.

"Ew—"

"It's Y/N! The beauty boxer!"
"Is she single?"
"So pretty!"
"Ahh!"

Did they do this every second? Boxer? That's what they call you?

"Ah, Y/N! Looking to do any style?" The sophomore leading the booth butted in seeing the result of his last client.

"Oh Yeon!" Y/N said basically shoving her to the station to take her away from Eli, "Just a trim would be great heheheheheh"

••

"Hey Ho! I told you that you got to sell harder!" Hwan Kim, sophomore in the department, scolded.

"I told you I'm doing the best I can— my best even!" Ho Jeong yelled back, "It's usually only freshman selling! Why are you even here?"

"Because–"

"Yo, do y'all got like," Y/N appeared with red eyes and an oddly slow mind, "That bread with... the... it's like bread but hot."

The three of them looked at each other blankly. Y/N let out a dry cough, "I'll uhh-"

"Excuse us for just one second, we need to see if we have that stock of bread left." Hwan exclaimed as he grabbed the freshman by its back collar and forced him down.

"The bread's all right there– O-ok." Y/N said pulling out her phone.

"What now?" Ho said irritatingly.

"Y/N is a VIP, got it? Don't mess with her! She took down Zack Lee her first week and is apart of the Burnt Knuckles! If we fuck up, we're gonna be dead by noon!" Hwan warned as Y/N side eyed and continued playing Cookie Kingdom, "On top of that, she's a rich, beauty who's dating a strong, handsome transfer too! Treat her as so, you hear me?"

"Get off me and I will!"

RUFFLE!

"What would you like? Your purchase will have a 50- no- 65%. Actually, 75 percent off discount along with a free coffee and cookie!" Hwan said pleasingly.

...
???

"Oh you're talking to me?" Y/N said laughing at herself, "I'll uhh, take fish bread. Coffee."

Is she... Is she high?!

Drugs are so illegal in SK! She must be
top notch to get some! Insane!

"Please wait as our employee packages your items." Hwan instructs nudging Ho Jeong hard as he stands there, "Get to it!"

"Y-yes!"

"Now," Hwan addresses, "You really are a beauty like the rumors say Ms. L/N."

"That's awesome, thanks." She responds as she pulls a rare cookie in her game. She tapped her foot over and over waiting.

"I'm Hwan Kim, sophomore in Baking Dept." He introduces.

"Wow~, that's great." She says not paying attention and now fixated on dancing fruits & baby simulaton videos.

"It'll be $2-"

"Here's $4.00, keep the change." She said trotting away, confused and perplexed as Y/N played her silly little game.

••

You ate the last of your cookie & threw the wrappers out. You opened the straw to your coffee and began drinking it. It was an event for the fashion dept., but you had no part in it simply because... you just didn't want to. It was something something, fashion show?

You didn't really know.

"Hey Daniel, Zack." You called out getting through the crowds for the show and waving.

"Hey, Y/N." Zack said helping you get past others and dapping you up, "Hair's dope."

Play it cool, play it cool, play—

"You're just in time for the fashion show!" Daniel said pointing at the stage and adoring your hair, "Y-your hair is pretty!"

Ugh this transfer! Step off! Let me have something!

"Don't look at it, nothing's different about my hair, you guys are crazy." Y/N gaslighted trying to cover her head as music began booming.

You spit your drink out looking at the outfits. You forced yourself to turn away so your booming laughs wouldn't spill out of your mouth. Zack and Daniel stood there in disbelief as you died.

"You! How could you make something like this?" Cho Ma, sophomore representative, pointed at the designer, Gong Ji.

"What? It looks awesome" The designer looks away with a bored expression.

"I could make something better blindfolded,
but they chose me as a model for my height!"
"Go ahead!"

"Hey, get off the stage! Sharks are last year!" You screamed.

"Who said that?!" Cho Ma yelled back.

"Y/N! Those are sophomores!" Mira muttered. You immediately acted like one of the audiences as they scanned the crowd looking for whoever said that.

"A hot freshman girl saw me! Like this! You're dead!" Cho Ma yelled at the designer tightening his grip on the collar.

"She doesn't even care about you, stop being so delusional." Gong Ji gaslighted.

"..." The model releases the designer as they both check you out.

You glanced to Zack, Mira and Daniel and frowned. This was the project you'd have to do next year? This is the example you'd have to follow?

Awkwardly, you clapped. There was nothing else you could do, this show sucked balls.

"The slave auction's coming up so uh, maybe start leaving the stage?" You suggested.

"Good! I don't need to be embarrassed like this ever again!"
"I can't deal with this."

••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 543 27
[ various! lookism Γ— fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
28.4K 1.3K 35
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

2.8K 52 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
4K 178 8
a Zoe x Daniel fanfic bc honestly they're so very underrated! . . (above 17) (cringe)