Baby's Father

By xx_brown

A night of just fun and partying turns into something more permanent. Follow Rodger and Camila on this twiste... More

Background
Cookout
The Workplace
Meet Rodger
Meet Amari
Retail Therapy
Coming Home
Wedding Part 1
Wedding Part 2
Ari, Ari, Ari.
Club Lust
Business
Allen's Dirt
Meet the people (NO UPDATE)
Midnight snack
Honeymoon
Going Home
GH Part 2
Ooo Jessica!
Rough Night
Family
Drama AINT the Word
Dance For Me
B R O K E N
Bang'n it out
NYC| baby daddy who?
Meeting Mommy
Rainy days
Forgiveness|the little things
William
Sit Down.
Its War!
In A Hard Place
Allen's world
Oh Baby
Lets make up .. please
Baby Making
Shower Love
CLEARING IT UP (No UPDATE)
Spoiled Dinner
FUCK the arguing
Set Me free
PSA! ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ“ฏ
Guilty plessure
SURPRISE!
Guilt | You gone learn my name
Set Me Free Part 2
Big Secrets
Father's Day..
Mr. Malvrick
Office heat.
Simple Day in Paradise
Hello, Bobby
Amari, how are you feeling?
Happy Again
WORK&PLAY
Fun Times
Why Am I here?
Caught up
AWKWARD!
DAY SEVEN
Girl Talk
Playing in Fire
Author's Note. (NO UPDATE!!!)
The Day Before
Van Drama
Ty's back
Lake Side
Dinner Kills
Walking On Problems
Forth Of July
Calling Shots ..
Calling Shots PRT. 2
Calling Shots PRT 3.
H O M E
Deep Shit
Get The Story Straight
Coming For You!
Breakfast
Baby's Father
Past Life
Small Things
Nightmares
Best Life?
New Company
The Case| Wedding Bells
Blast From The Past
BFP part 2.| Whats her F*nking Name?
Family "Matters"
Baby Shower
Meet Moris, "Mo"
Sneaky Plans
IT GOTTA WORK
Friends.
HOT table
Teenage Girl
No Witnesses
The BIG Plan
Welcoming the Baby
Life Of Cassity
The Quarter
Pressure Rising
Issues Worked Out
THE dress
Drica wants it ALL
Weight of the World
Weight of the World II
Hot Sex before the HEAT
Tonight's THE night
All you B*tches die!
H O M E๐Ÿ˜
Tell Them
Midwife
RANT! if you dont like it bye
Curve Ball
Broken Apart๐Ÿ’”
Camila, are you okay?
Rodger, are you okay?
Girl Talk.
Kitchen Heat
All Twisted Up
Plans
Confessions.
Meet Cj
So Gone.
Letting it ALL out
Our Son๐Ÿ’™
THE END!
REMINDER

Room 116

17.3K 452 14
By xx_brown

Rodger got the wrong size dress and shoes so I went with what was in my closet. I turned around in the full body mirror checking out my curves. My bag was packed for New York, I was excited just to see a new place but I knew the reason we were going wasn't shit to be smiling for. I just hoped this baby wasn't his.

"Don't you wanna zip that shit up?" I rolled my eyes. "No. It's fine where it is." I cuffed my breast in my hands making sure they were up. "Plus they are eye catchers, probably find me a new man." He looked at me like he wanted to knock my head off making me hold back my laughter. "Ain't none of them niggas bold." He said confidently shrugging. "Boy boo." I grabbed my phone cutting of my bedroom light. Ari was with my mother for the three days we were going to be gone.

He opened the car door for me making sure I was inside before closing it up. "Now what's this room 116 gotta do with you?" "Damn can a nigga put on a seatbelt before you start being nosey." I laughed waiting for him to strap in and back out my driveway.

"I got a meeting in that room. Since you want to be so involved I need you to put some of them moves on this chick name Jaden. She like girls, girls like you." I laughed. "So you basically pimping me out to some dike?"

"I would never pimp you out cause that involves you fucking and you ain't giving my shit away." I blushed rolling my eyes. "So what do I talk to her about?" "Just make small talk and then ease into asking about a Russian name Artyom." I thought about it. "Wait, isn't that your dad's wife ex husband?" He nodded his head. "Yeah but he got something against my dad so I'm tryna see about that. Can't everybody touch this nigga so I just figure out how he operate."

"Okay, I'll do it." I was use to seducing, hell I seduce Rodger's clueless ass half the time. I start petty arguments just to get some dick so I'm sure this was going to be easy. "What will y'all be talking about?" You could tell he didn't want to discuss it but he didn't have a choice at this point. "The girl that robbed me and what I'm do to her. Come to find out it's Artyom's daughter and that means heat on my ass. I shot his brother; blowed both of his knees out."

I took a deep breath and honestly this shit was scary, I'm a lawyer for crying out loud. I could lock their asses up but no, I'm entertaining the shit. "I told you this was some deep shit. You walking into my world now so you or Ari won't be hidden anymore and I need you to understand that." I nodded my head nervously, wouldn't shit come out. "Nah Camila I need to hear it." He pulled up in the club's parking lot turning it off.

"Yes I understand, just keep us safe." He nodded his head in a 'duh' motion. "Always and forever." I smiled liking the sound of that and I knew he could do it. He got over walking to my side, I sprayed some perfume on me just to refresh. He swung the door open, "I told you about that fruity shit in my car." I rolled my eyes getting out. "First of all I'm a grown ass woman and I don't wear fruity shit." I flipped my hair in his face walking off. "Keep that horse to yourself." I turned around laughing hitting his ass. "Chill man, that shit look good though, all silky and shit." "Thanks baby." I smiled slick feeling myself.

"And that ass looking fat in body suit too girl." He grabbed me from behind. "Ass fat period." "See you getting big headed now, I done seen an ass way bigger." I rolled my eyes. "But how many of them were real?" He got real quiet. "Exactly." "You gotta point." He laughed opening the door to the club.

It was cloudy and loud music played in the background like a usual club. I looked around at all the beautiful strippers reminding me of my time. Yes I had to shake my ass to get by in college and having Ari in my life. Nobody knew Camila they knew Juicy and the owner of the club gave me that name. It just stuck.

We scoped out the club, it wasn't too full, enough to move around comfortably. "There she go." I followed his eyes peeping her at the bar. She was fine from what I could see, so this would be no problem. "I'm be right back here ight? Just give me a call if shit happens." I nodded watching him walk to the back of the club. He talked to the guys who stood security going in a few seconds later.

I slowly walked over to the bar trying to see how I'm play with. She was real masculine looking so I was going to seduce her like one. Girly girls were a little difficult cause they wanted to tell you their life story, but a dike was straight up.

I approached the bar sitting down crossing my legs. I shorty glanced at her and she did the same which was a good sign. "What drink can I make for you tonight?" The bartender leaned over the bar trying to spit game. "Only if you were a girl." I said flirting back and dissing his ass. "But a Hulk will do just fine." He nodded his head feeling played.

"So you're into girls? I wouldn't spot you as the type." She stood up straight moving her dreads out her face. She was a peice of God's work to look at indeed. "Yeah, it's just something about them." I licked my lips looking her up and down. She was built just like my baby's father; skinny and tall but I loved it.

"Here you go." The bar tender slid me the drink and I was about to slide him a ten dollar bill but Jaden stopped me paying for it. I smiled, this shit was too easy.

"So what's your name?" "Mia." I whispered in her ear thinking of a fast basic name. "Mine is Jaden, nice to meet you beautiful." She kissed my hand actually flattering me. "You're not so bad yourself." I touched her thigh getting a little personal.

"So why you in a club like this? You stick out like a sore thumb." I laughed because she was right. "Just a night out to myself, stressful week." I yelled over the music making her nod. "What about you?"

"I work here." I nodded my head trying to act surprised. "I bet you see some crazy shit here huh?" She laughed. "You don't know the half of it." She threw back her drink. "Keep them coming!" I yelled to the bartender.

"What type of stuff?" I slid my hand up her thigh making her smirk. I knew she was going to spill the fucking beans.

••••

"I just say we kill that bitch when we get back and kill everybody else that want smoke." Rom said passing the blunt to me. "That's what I want to do but I wanna be smart about this. These Russians run in packs and not to mention Artyom is close to my family man. We can't half ass." I blowed the smoke out my nose passing it to Josh.

"Yeah man, who would've known that bitch was that connected. She's been working for you like three years now, why be disloyal now?" I shook my head cause I honestly didn't know. "I just hope she ready to talk cause if not it's going to be tough." We all agreed on that.

"So Artyom got smoke with Mr. Ray for fucking and marrying that white bitch so how bout we kidnap her ass and ask. Ain't no way in hell this bitch clueless man, tryna stick yo daddy for his paper." I laughed coughing on the smoke. "Nigga shut the fuck up! If we kidnap this bitch we might as well give this woman the rope to hang us."

"Man just let me know wassup, I still gotta hit this flight in a few hours." Rom stood up knocking back the Henny. "Congrats on baby moms too. Why you ain't drinking?" I was hoping Josh ain't point that shit out. "Nigga Henny bring out a side of me that Camila just ain't fucking with right now. After New York it's most definitely nasty time." We all laughed.

We headed up to the front door looking for Camila.

"Damn she know what she doing huh?" I looked over at the bar seeing Camila all in Jaden ear speaking some shit. Her hands were all on her ass but I wasn't tripping because it was a girl. "She fine too." Josh leaned to the side tryna get a glimpse of her ass. "Chill." I pushed him back.

"It's only two in the morning you going this early?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, I still wanna do something with Camila." "Awe this nigga in love and shit." They laughed making a joke out of the shit. "Yeah whatever, go find ya bitch, oh yeah you ain't got none." They sat there with shit on their face making me laugh.

I walked pass Camila letting her work her magic, I needed all I could get.
•••
"So you found out some shit right?" He asked driving down the dark road. "Surely did." I nodded my head confident in what I did. That bitch was spilling her damn guts everywhere.

"Artyom aint shit to be scared of from what she says. It's just the people who are behind him. She also told me about how Artyom found out about you shooting his brother and he wants your head. According to Jaden theirs more Russians coming to hunt you down. She then told me a little about you fathers wife." He raised his eyebrow for me to continue.

"That bitch knows Artyom is out to get your father but she's playing nice about it. I thought I'd never say this but you need to kill that bitch when you get the chance." He shook his head. "It's not that easy, my emotions want to do that shit but I'm way smarter than that. If Artyom really got people then they'll come looking, killing Queen B only gone put extra heat on my ass. I'm cutting all heads off the snake that's when I'm make my move on Artyom and his wife. I knew that bitch wasn't right." He was in deep thought, you could tell.

Rodger was always smart and I'm glad he still looked at the rational side of things. I couldn't believe this was apart of his everyday life like it was nothing. Being in this was going to be scary, my life could change for crying out loud.

"Where we going?" I sat up in my seat seeing that he passed my road. "Somewhere special." He smiled keeping his eyes on the road. "If I wasn't mistaken then I would think you're going sweet on me?" He smacked his lips. "Been sweet on you." "Not really, you rude as fuck but I like it, you can keep up." He raised his eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"

He came to a sudden stop at the end of a dead road. He leaned his seat back putting his hands behind his head. "I just want you to look at this." He looked up smiling at the stars making me do the same.

So Artyom ain't no good i guess, Hopefully Rodger gets through this war in one piece. I'm up date y'all on Amari's and Allen's life but let's just pretend Rodger and Camila didn't leave for New York yet 😂😂

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.9K 14
Life isn't easy in the projects , its the hardest place to survive at. of course you got hoes and they moms and the thugs loaded up with guns and dru...
Split By Jaila DaAuthorr

General Fiction

13.4K 794 31
Two sisters are split when a gang of robbers come to get revenge killing their family. Both sisters are left to think each other are dead. With the o...
130K 4.5K 26
It's been a few years now since Lauren asked Camila to marry her, Camila is now working in a hospital, doing long hour shifts, not often having time...
BELONG By Alicia

General Fiction

2.1K 55 10
Read to find out.... Maybe your typical thug story....maaaaybe