Stripper {K.TH}

By Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

People in school know her as the shy, quiet girl. But at night, that's a whole different story. -- Highest R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 13

29K 1K 99
By Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

Taehyung POV

I gasped as she trailed her hand down my chest and to my throbbing and needy dick.

But I snapped out of it remembering where we were.

"We shouldn't be doing this" I whispered.

"Isn't this against the rules or something? " I asked pushing her hand away while I covered my erection

"Oh don't act like your such a good child either. But if you don't want my help, fine"

She then stepped away and left the room along with the other girl after getting their money

~~

Y/N POV

After leaving the room with Rose I started to realize what I did and I don't even know what came over me.

"Girl what were you thinking? " Rose said in a hushed tone as we walked back to our dressing rooms.

"I don't know" I said and she sighed

"You're just lucky nobody else saw you" She said before going to her own room.

(The Next Day)

I quickly averted my gaze once I locked eyes with Taehyung, even though he doesn't know it was me, I just couldn't face him.

"Is something wrong? " He asked as I took a seat.

"No, nothing's wrong" I said looking down at my notebook.

In the corner of my eye I saw that he wasn't convinced and I could tell that he wasn't going to give up either.

"I know something is wrong, but I won't force you to say it if you don't want to" He said turning to the teacher who now entered the room.

But as the teacher started speaking, I couldn't concentrate.

I started to look outside of the window but after a while that got boring so I looked around the classroom

I then noticed that Taehyung had an uncomfortable look on his face and he kept shifting around uncomfortably.

After a while I finally understood what was going on.

I looked down and saw that he tried to cover his obvious erection.

I sighed, this was the second time I would have to see him like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 13.8K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
3.8K 102 5
you agree to tutor none other than the gorgeous kim taehyung and end up getting way more than you were being paid for. mature themes in later chapter...
7.6K 719 15
Jisoo Lee is just your typical college student. She goes to school, hangs out with friends, and when she's in her dorm room her secret life comes out...
37.6K 1.6K 29
《 COMPLETED 》 a college life story.. a group of friends.. a mature couple a silly couple a bickering duo best friends love... let's find out more...