International Love | Fred Wea...

By Neomorise

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112: The wedding
Chapter 113: 19 years later
BONUS CHAPTER
A thank you

Chapter 12

18.3K 617 111
By Neomorise

Like I promised Viktor I would, I head to the library that same afternoon before dinner. As I enter, I spot Hermione immediately, seated near one of the windows. I make my way over and take the seat opposite the young witch. She looks up and seems confused for a moment before smiling at me. "Good evening, Elena, can I help you with something?"

"No," I answer, "But I do have a small question. I was wondering if you already have managed to secure a date to the Yule Ball?"

Hermione's cheeks flame up and she begins sputtering: "Oh, Elena, I'm- I- I'm sorry, I-"

Realising my mistake, I laugh and quickly assure the girl: "I wasn't planning on asking you. I just wanted to know."

Hermione lets out a relieved breath and blushes a little darker. "I have a Yule Ball date, yes. Why?"

"That's great! Who are you going with? Ron?" I ask, ignoring the girl's question. Hermione's eyes widen comically and she shakes her head.

"No, no, not Ron," she leans a little closer and whispers, "I am going with Viktor Krum."

Mission accomplished. You're welcome, Viktor.

"That's amazing! I am so happy for you," I clap my hands, "I know Viktor personally and he is a great guy. Tough looking but really sweet."

"Do you already have a date?" Hermione asks and I shake my head, "No."

The brown-haired witch frowns. She opens her mouth and closes it again. When she opens it again, she sounds confused: "No? I thought I heard Fre- ah, never mind. I am sure you will find someone to go with."

I nod absentmindedly and stand up, "I will leave you to your work. Have a good evening."

When I have exited the library and headed to the Great Hall for dinner, I bump into Lee and the twins in one of the abandoned corridors. They are standing near a painting of a man who is complaining about how they are too close and should make themselves scarce.

"Hey Elena," Lee says when he looks up and spots me, "How are you?"

Fred and George also look up from the painting. George waves but Fred doesn't even look at me. The disappointing feeling from earlier today returns and I push it away again.

"Fine, just heading back to the carriage. What are you doing?"

I look at the painting but there seems nothing wrong with it. The man is still complaining about today's youth. When I look back at the three boys, they smile at me and George makes a dismissive wave with his hand. "We were just trying something out. Nothing special. We're done anyway."

He takes a step forward and grabs my shoulder to turn me around. After wrapping an arm around my shoulder, he begins leading me out of the corridor with Fred and Lee on our heels.

"So, Elena, tell me," George begins as we walk through corridors, "You are a girl. You must have a good idea what girls like, right?"

A little confused, I look at the red-haired boy but nod slowly.

"And as a, if I may say, a good-looking girl, you must already have scored a date to the Yule Ball, right?"

"I heard you are going with Angelina, aren't you?" I question in return. George laughs and nods, "Yes, I am indeed going with Angelina, but you are avoiding my question. You must already have scored a date to the Yule Ball, right?"

I avoid the man's eyes and stare forward as we continue to walk.

"Come on, Elena, you can tell us who your date is. We will promise not to laugh at your choice, right, boys?"

George looks over his shoulder at his brother and best friend. I see Lee nod heavily and Fred gives a little nod while still looking at the ground. I sigh and turn back to George.

"Promise me you won't laugh."

Fred had looked up from the ground and is now attempting to stare holes in my head. George smirks and sends his brother a look before saying: "We solemnly swear we won't laugh."

I take a deep breath and confess: "I don't have a date to the Yule Ball yet."

We stop abruptly with walking. All three boys stare at me with wide eyes. George opens and closes his mouth twice without saying anything. Lee finally manages to get out: "But, but- we- you- we thought-"

"You thought wrong," I interrupt him harshly, "I have been asked, yes, but that doesn't mean I have said yes to any of them."

The boys stay silent, still processing my words, and I continue to walk.

"I know it is embarrassing. Everyone already has a date. I am thinking about asking Flora to get me one of those Durmstrang boys if everything is taking too long."

This gets the boys' attention and they quickly catch up with me. George and Lee are sending looks at Fred but I don't get a chance to look at him as George wraps his arm around my shoulder again. He smiles at me, seemingly recovered from my confession, "You still have plenty of time, right? Perhaps the right guy takes a little longer, you know, gathering the courage to ask such an amazing witch. When were you planning on asking Flora about getting you a date?"

I shrug, "The Yule Ball is in five days. I have to make sure the outfit of me and my date match so I don't know, maybe if I don't have a date in the next few days, I will ask Flora."

George nods in understanding and quickly changes the subject. We arrive at the Great Hall and I bid the boys goodbye. Heading to the Ravenclaw table, I can feel their eyes on my back.

"Zayko is a really nice boy," Flora says the moment I sit down. She has a dreamy look on her face and I frown. When she sees my facial expression, she explains: "The boy who asked me to the Yule Ball today. We talked a little before dinner."

I nod and pour myself a goblet of juice. My best friend leans towards me and whispers as she looks over to the Gryffindor table: "Did he ask you out yet? Because that is why you are saying no to every boy who asks you, right?"

Following her gaze, I see George and Lee talking excitedly about something while Fred is looking down at the plate, deep in thought.

"No, he didn't. I bumped into them a few minutes ago and George asked who my date for the Yule Ball was. When I told them I didn't have a date yet, they were surprised."

Flora hum, "I saw them this afternoon in the courtyard when Viktor asked you out. Once he was on his knees, they left. I think they thought you said yes to the famous seeker."

She takes a sip of her own drink and asks: "Did you say anything else to them?"

"I told them I was thinking about asking you to secure me a date if I don't find one in the next few days."

Flora laughs, "Didn't you reject the best candidate today and told him to go ask someone else?"

I snicker because, yeah, I did. Viktor has been popular under the female student population and has his own personal fanbase following him around.

"I am sure that boy will finally gather his courage and ask you out sometime tomorrow. I must admit it was a very smart move."

Xavier and Henry look up from their conversation and ask: "What is a smart move?"

My best friend waves her hand dismissively and turns to Xavier. A sly smile spreads on her face and she says: "I heard you secured a date today, Xav. Who is the lucky person?"

At an instant, Xavier's cheeks redden. Henry eyes him with wide eyes, surprised the boy hadn't mentioned anything yet.

"I- Well, my- my date- it-"

The boy looks a little too scared in my opinion and I place a hand on Xavier's arm. When he turns to me, I squeeze it softly and tell him: "We aren't going to laugh at you, Xav. Who did you ask?"

"Actually, I got asked," Xavier answers with a bright smile. Henry whistles and we all look at our blond-haired friend in surprise. Xavier's cheeks are now bright red and he laughs nervously. He plays around with the fork he is holding and after a deep breath, he blurts out: "I got asked by Finley Adams."

"Who is Finley Adams?" Aline asks softly. Xavier turns around to point at a brown-haired boy sitting a few seats away from Fred and George. The boy has his nose buried in a book and shoves food into his mouth with one hand while flipping the pages with the other.

"He is cute," Flora remarks. Xavier's eyes widen and he looks back down to the plate, "Yes, I know that."

"How did you two meet?"

"We have Ancient Runes together. We got paired up in the first class of the semester and started talking."

I nudge Xavier and smile at him, "Didn't I tell you, Xav, there was no need to worry about getting a Yule Ball date!"

Xavier laughs relieved and Henry quickly changes the subject to the test we are getting next Charms class. Once dinner is over, we head back to the carriage for the rest of the night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 231 23
Gwen has known the Weasley twins for years, more than that, she's been best friends with them, practically part of the family, but as their fifth yea...
57.5K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
3.5K 103 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
109K 2.6K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...