Stripper {K.TH}

By Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

People in school know her as the shy, quiet girl. But at night, that's a whole different story. -- Highest R... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 1

52.8K 1.4K 1K
By Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

Y/N POV

I didn't like doing this, but it was the only way I could get quick cash to pay for everything.

I was planning on being a pediatric nurse but I need to be able to pay for all of my supplies at college.

Nobody knows what I do, not even my closest friends, and my family?

I haven't talked to them in years

It was currently 9pm and the club would start filling up in a hour.

That gave me enough time for my hair makeup, and my outfit for the evening.

~~~

As I was putting on the finishing touches for my look, my boss came in.

"Y/N, you're on in five" She spoke.

I nodded my head and then stood up, going on stage to see all of the men going crazy as they saw me.

The lights dimmed and then I heard that they started playing  Lights On by H.E.R

I grabbed onto the pole and walked around it seductively and they all watched intensively.

My hips swayed to the music and once the beat dropped, I did too, making all of the men go wild.

They started throwing money and that's when I started walking off the stage and into the crowd, my eyes on one person.

He sat down at a table by himself and he was oblivious to me walking towards him.

Once I stood in front of him he looked up at me with wide eyes and I smirked down at him.

He looked young, so I assumed he was my age, which was 20.

I pushed his chair back as the music still played in the background.

I sat down on him and placed his hands on my hips as I started grinding on him.

The men all around cheered and the guy looked at me with a lustful gaze.

I rubbed against his crotch a bit and I heard him groan softly.

He slowly slid his hands from my waist down to my bare thighs, and then I pushed his hands away.

"Sorry baby, you weren't supposed to move your hands" I whispered in a seductive voice.

He looked up at me with wide eyes at my words and I licked my lips before getting off of him.

I smirked at him before going back on stage, dancing until the song was over.

The next day

Walking around the school, I adjusted my glasses and headed to where I needed to be.

But as I turned the corner, I ended up bumping into someone and everything in my hands fell on the ground.

"I'm sorry! " He said getting on the ground to pick up my stuff.

"It's fine I wasn't paying attention" I spoke.

Still not looking up at him, I grabbed my things and then he gave the rest to me.

I was about to leave but then he said something that made me stop.

"Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar"

I finally looked up at him and I widened my eyes because I recognized him instantly.

He was the guy that was at the club  last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 719 15
Jisoo Lee is just your typical college student. She goes to school, hangs out with friends, and when she's in her dorm room her secret life comes out...
375K 19.9K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...
1M 51.5K 20
❝I was with strippers and the only thing I could think about is how I wanted their lips to be yours.❞ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ maf...
HOUSE OF MIRROR | KTH By thv

Mystery / Thriller

41.4K 3.1K 27
A lonely writer always feels like somebody's watching her even though she lives alone in a big mansion not knowing.. . . . . . . There's an evil spir...