Grey's Anatomy Imagines {CLOS...

Autorstwa all_time_fandom

Hey guys! The other day I started watching Grey's Anatomy. Just to see what all of the fuss was about, but on... Więcej

Bar Meeting (Alex) [1/2]
Devastation (Alex) [1/5]
Devastation (2/5)
Devastation (3/5)
Devastation (4/5)
Devastation (5/5)
Alex's Best Friend (1/3)
Alex's Best Friend (2/3)
Alex's Best Friend (3/3)
Foursome? (Alex & Izzy) [1/3]
Foursome? (2/3)
Foursome? (3/3)
Mishap (Derek & Mark) [1/3]
Mishap (2/3)
Mishap (3/3)
Consolation (Burke) [1/2]
Consolation (2/2)
Why Me? (Bailey) [1/2]
Why Me? (2/3)
Why Me? (3/3)
After Math (Owen & Bailey) [1/3]
After Math (2/3)
After Math (3/3)
The Tragedy of Seattle Grace Mercy West (Jackson) [1/4]
The Tragedy of Seattle Grace Mercy West (2/4)
The Tragedy of Seattle Grace Mercy West (3/4)
The Tragedy of Seattle Grace Mercy West (4/4)
Study Time (Jackson) [1/4]
Study Time (2/4)
Study Time (3/4)
Study Time (4/4)
"Where Would I Be Without You?" (Jackson) [1/3]
"Where Would I Be Without You?" (2/3)
"Where Would I Be Without You?" (3/3)
Sorry Guys...
The Affair (Jackson) [1/5]
The Affair (2/5)
The Affair (3/5)
The Affair (4/5)
The Affair (5/5)
I'm Back!!!
Kids? Not A Chance! (Alex) [1/2]
Kids? Not A Chance! (2/2)
Meeting DeLuca (1/2)
Meeting DeLuca (2/2)
Them (DeLuca) [1/5]
Them (2/5)
Them (3/5)
Them (4/5)
Them (5/5)
Escape (1/2)
Escape (2/2)
Heartbreak (1/2)
Heartbreak (2/2)
Mini Rant
Bottom Line Is...
OVERALL EDITING
Unexpected Love (1/2) -Requested-
Unexpected Love (2/2)
Secret Affairs -Requested-
Tough Decisions -Requested-
Oh Shit -Requested-
Long Time Regrets -Requested-
Mistaken Love -Requested-
This is Officially Goodbye

Bar Meeting (2/2)

7.6K 120 7
Autorstwa all_time_fandom

Y/N's P.O.V.:
It's been days since I spent the night over Alex's house.

I mean, I have thought about it because who can't? He was amazing...

But that's all over now. We agreed for it to be a one time thing and I have to move on with my life.

I slip on my light brown heels that compliments my black tights and long sleeve burgundy shirt.

I apply minimal mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow before I apply dark red lipstick. I blow a kiss to myself before I pour myself a cup of 20 ounces of my homemade mocha latte.

I take the coffee to go and drive to the building.

"Mrs. Y/L/N? You have a visitor." My T.A. states.

"What? I don't recall anyone scheduling for a visit?" I say.

"Well, he's waiting for you in your office." She states.

"Oka-a-y?" I say.

I take the elevator to my office to see a familiar man sitting in my chair. I set my coffee on the table and say:

"What are you doing here. Karev?"

"Oh? Karev, huh? We're on a last name basis now?" He asks as he stands from the chair.

"I thought we were on first name basis." He adds.

He slowly walks over to me and I step backward with everyone one of his steps. I stop walking once my back hits a wall.

He places both of his hands right next to my head as he says:

"Let me take you out to dinner."

I clear my throat before saying:

"You know, usually the sex comes after the dates."

"And I thought we both agreed to no strings attached." I add.

He huffs and glances at the floor before returning his gaze back to me. He gives me the puppy eyes and I say:

"Don't you dare give me the puppy eyes. It may have worked that night, but not now."

"Aren't you a surgeon? How do you have time for relationships?" I add.

"When are you free?" He asks, completely blowing off my questions.

I flash him an are-you-serious look. He returns the gesture.

I huff before I say:

"I'm going to say the basic information about me so it would be wise to get out a paper and pencil."

A smirk spreads across his face and he follows my directions.

"I'm off on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I get off of work at 5- 8 when I decide to work overtime. My number is 302-227-3809 and my address is 420 Kingston Highway. I have a heavy duty security system as well as two, large Rottweilers. So it may be wise not to show up at my house announced like you did today." I say.

I watch him scribble words down on my notepad. When he finishes he looks up to me and says:

"Is that it?"

"Yes, that's it." I say.

"Good."

"Good."

"You can leave now; I can show the way out." I say.

I grab my 20 ounces of coffee and walk out to my office. Alex follows me and I say:

"Basically, you take the elevator down to the lobby and you should know where to go from there."

As I walk towards the elevators, stares from my co-workers and employee burn into me. Whereas others looked at Alex like he was their midnight snack.

Um, no sweetie if anything, he is my late night snack. So there's the door.

"Okay, bye Y/N." He says.

"Bye Alex." I say before turning around walking to my office.

"Oh, wait! I forgot something." Alex says.

I set down my coffee and say:

"What, Alex? What could you possibly have forg-"

I am interrupted by him resting my back over his knee. I look up at him with confusion and before I could say anything, he kisses me.

His soft lips massage mine and with every kiss be pulls me closer. The tip of his tongue parted my lips and explores my mouth.

Every time I try to come up for air, he reattaches his lips onto mine. He pulls away during every kiss to see if I craved him.

And believe when I say, I did.

He finally pulls away and sets me back on my feet. My mouth is gaped open in shock of what he just did in front of my co-workers.

He grabs my coffee and takes a sip before he says:

"See you on Saturday."

He walks into the elevator with my coffee in his hands and winks at me before the door closes.

Almost immediately, my cheeks grew pink with embarrassment.

I turn around to see employees whispering amongst themselves. I lick my lips and still taste Alex on them.

I take a deep breath before say:

"Alright, the show is over. Get back to worker; we should get up to Marker 27 today."

I shuffle back to my office and run my fingers through my hair as I think about what just happened.

"That man has some nerve. Who was he anyway?" My friend Jessica asks.

"He was just a one night stand I had about two days ago." I say.

"We both agreed that it should be a no strings attached thing. Since I left his apartment, we was all I could think about. But I decided to move on and continue to work. Then he shows up here and you know the rest." I add.

"Well... what did he want?" She asks.

"To take me out on a date." I say.

"What did you say?"

"I said yes... Is that a bad thing? I feel like that's a bad thing."

"No it's not a bad thing.. it just means that he gives good sex and you want more." Jessica reassures.

"You know what? I just need to get him out of my mind and begin working. I have no time to dilly dally. Thanks for the reassurance, Jes." I say.

"Happy to help." He says before leaving the office.

**

After work, I usually go to a library pub to sit back and have a cup of coffee as I read a good book.

I lay on the couch with Hello Universe rests on my chest. I sip on my coffee as I continues to read.

Y/N's P.O.V:
I walk with Izzie, Meredith, George and Cristina to Joe's bar when I see a familiar woman laying on the couch of a library pub.

I stop and look closer to see Y/N sipping on her coffee as she reads a book.

"Alex, what are you going?" Meredith asked.

"That's the woman from my one night stand. The woman that I asked out on a date this morning." I say.

"That's her? Damn, you're right. She is hot." George states.

I nod in agreement and Izzie slaps George and I both on the heads.

"Owww!" We both say in unison.

"What are you, her stalker?" Cristina states.

"No! I'm not her stalker, I just... I want to get to know her. Outside of how she is in bed because let me tell you, she.." I trail off when I see Izzie raise her hand to slap me.

"Well, why don't you invite her to drink with us?" Meredith suggests.

"Yeah. I wanna know the woman who has our jigalow friend wrapped around her finger." Cristina teases.

I glare at her before I say:

"Fine."

I walk into the pub and Y/N looks up from her book.

She does a double take as she realizes it was me. She cocks her head to the side in confusion before she stands from the couch. She closes her book and walks over to me.

"Alex..." She says.

"Yes?" I say.

"Are you stalking me?"

"No. Why does everyone say that?" I say.

"Because you showed up to me work this morning unannounced. And now you show up to me only place to relax, unannounced. So I connect the dots and-"

"Listen, I am not stalking you, okay? I just saw you over here and I told my friends who you were. Then they wanted me to invite you to drink with us over at Joes." I interrupt.

She looks at me and over to where George, Cristina and Izzie stood. They all wave at her and she returns the gesture.

"Fine.. but I'm not drinking.. crazy things happen when I drink at Joes." She says.

A small smile tugs on her perfect, plump lips.

"Good." I say.

"Good." She says.

"Let's go." I say as I lead her out of the library pub.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2M 29.4K 70
"I don't get it." He shook his head at me, his frustration clear in his eyes. "Why can't you just let yourself be happy, for once?" "What makes you t...
38.4K 674 21
Y/n and Alex have had a very hard and complicated relationship, but was it really all the complicated. Find out when you read this book. Reader x...
2.8K 73 12
Meredith and Derek start off young like 10 years old young and Derek has a crush on Meredith but he is scared to talk to her when she goes out side t...
13.7K 519 20
"You are the most promising doctor I've ever laid eyes on. I just wish you could see that yourself." Seasons 1-11(maybe more) Warnings will be posted...