Devastation (3/5)

Y/N's P.O.V:
I slowly blink as I regain my vision. I look around the room to see no one. I sit up slightly and hold my head as the dwelling pain subsides and regains inside my skull.

I pull the blanket off of me and examine myself for any broken bones. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and steady myself as stand up straight.

There is no pain besides my the normal whiplash. I shuffle out of the room and that the wheelie with me that is attached to my I.V.

I shuffle out of the room to see Alex holding a clipboard. His eyebrows knit together as her scribbles furiously against the paper.

"Alex?" I say with my voice weak and raspy.

He looks up from his clipboard and does a double take.

"Y/N? What are you doing out of bed?" He asks.

"I need to see Y/S/N, I need to know if she is okay." I say.

Alex walks over to me and says:

"Your sister is in Intensive Care, and she is taking no visitors right now."

"What the hell? She's my twin sister, Alex, what do you mean I can't see her?" I snap.

"Y/N, you suffer from blunt head trauma. We have to run some tests to make sure that you are okay. You're not in shape to be walking around this hospital." He explains.

"I am great compared to her, Alex. I will be fine, I just need to see my sister. Please, Alex." I say.

"Let me run some tests, Y/N. Come on, sit down." He directs.

"She is in good hands, believe me." He adds.

I sat on the bed with my legs hanging off of the side.

I look up at him and he asks:

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"I.... I was turning at the light and the light turn green, so I went. But there was this tractor trailer and..... h-he ran the yellow light. We heard a loud honk, but I didn't react in time and the truck rammed into us. It hit Y/S/N head on and her legs- oh god her legs." I say.

"I can't be here, Alex. I have to go see her." I say as I slide off of the bed.

"Y/N. Please just let me look at you."

"No, I-"

"Damn it Y/N, I love you! And I love Y/S/N too, but I love you more. And if I have to give you a higher dose of morphine, then I will because you are not in the condition to be walking around here. And you collapse to the ground because you had an aneurysm then I would never forgive myself. So please, Y/N sit down and let me see if you're okay." Alex snaps.

I stood there with my mouth gaped open in shock. I sit my down on the bed and say:

"Okay."

I look over to see four other people looking in here with the same shocked look as me.

He places his stethoscope in his ears and presses it against my chest.