Study Time (2/4)

She brings me back to her place. Her brother lives with her, so she had to sneak me into her room before he could see.

She giggles as she pulls me into her room closes the door.

"If Theo found out you were here, things would not go well." She says before she hiccups.

To be romantic, I ordered a bottle of wine during dinner. She moderately drank four glasses of wine. She seemed like she could hold her liquor. She hiccups three times back to back before she clamps her hand over her mouth.

"Sorry." She says in a muffled voice.

Her dark brown eyes are shinier than normal, it's cute. She sits on the bed and unzips her dress from the back. She looked like she was struggling so I motioned her to get up. She complies and I turn her around.

I finish unzipping her dress and slides down her smooth legs. She is now wearing black lace bra and underwear. I inhale sharply at the sight of her.

Our lips almost crash when she turns around. She looks up at me in a innocent-looking facade. She knew exactly what she was doing to me.

She gazes at my lips before she presses a long, lustful kiss to them. Her eyes flutter closed as my lips massage hers. My hands slide down her perfect curves and stop on her lower back.

Before things got to serious, I pull away and ask her:

"Are you sure you want to...?"

She nods and takes off my jacket before unbuttoning my shirt.

I lift her onto her drawer and unbutton my pants. They immediately drop to the floor and she trails her nails down my back, driving me absolutely crazy. I press soft, wet kisses down her neck and listen as she sighs in relief.

I walk her back to the bed with my face still buried into her neck. I crawl over her body and pin her arms above her head before I slam my lips onto hers again.

** Y/N's P.O.V.:
I lift my back off of the bed as I stretch out my sore muscles. I sigh as my back falls back onto the bed. I open my eyes and nearly shout out to see a man next to me.

His well toned muscular frame stands out in my white duvet. His chest falls and rises at a steady rate, showing that he is still asleep.

I run my fingers through my hair before I peek under my blanket to notice that I am naked.

"Please don't me naked." I repeat to myself before I lift the blanket off of the man.

"Damn it." I notice when the man was naked.

From the looks of him, he did not seem like the type to disappoint.

The man rolls onto his back and tucks one of his arms behind his head. I sit up to see that the man is Jackson.

"Oh no!" I whisper.

"Y/N?" I hear Theo call from outside of my door.

I nearly jump out of the bed in fear that Jackson will wake up. I find the closest thing to me, which happened to be Jackson's shirt.

I button up his shirt around my body and trot to my door. I unlock the door and crack it large enough for Theo and I to have a conversation.

"Yes?" I whisper.

"Why are you whispering? And who's shirt are you wearing?" Theo asks in a normal voice.

"Shhh! He's still sleeping." I say.

"He? You brought a guy home and didn't tell me about it? What happened to the sibling code?" He asks with a clenched jaw.

"I'm sorry, T. I was drunk and that isn't excuse, I'm just saying that I don't normally.."

"I know... I just came to tell you that there's mail for you." He says.

"Were you guys safe at least?" He asks.

"Yes, we were..." I say.

"How do you know if you were drunk?" He asks.

"Because there are three empty condom packages on the floor." I guiltily state.

"Ew! Y/N." Theo whines.

"What? You asked." I say.

He shivers at the sight he pictured in his head before he walks away. I cautiously walk into my room to meet the gaze of Jackson.

"You look really sexy in my shirt." He states.

Embarrassment pinches my cheeks and I say:

"Well I could take it off if you want me to?"

"No, no. It looks better on you anyway." He compliments.

"What do you remember last night?" He asks.

"I, um.. I remember kissing you and you asking me if I wanted this, and I said yes. I'm pretty sure we hit it off from there." I say.

"Yeah, we did. It was amazing by the way... but I-I understand if you didn't really want this and you are having second thoughts. I get it, it's understandable." He says as he stands from the bed.

My eyes are fixated on the ground until I hear Jackson slide on his boxers.

"I hope this doesn't change our work relationship." He says as he puts on his pants.

"Me neither." I say.

He walks over to me and gently caresses the right side of my face. I lean in his soft, tender hands and sigh in relief.

"See you around?"

I nod and he presses a kiss on my cheek before walking out of the door without a shirt on. He has no shame in his god-like body.