Bar Meeting (Alex) [1/2]

I decided to go out for drinks to get my mind off of the stressful life of a journalist.

"Hey Joe." I greet,

"Hey, Y/N." Joe states.

"How's life treating you?" He adds.

"Crappy." I say.

"Tequila?" He suggests.

"Yes, please." I say.

He gets out a large glass and filled it to the brim with the dark brown liquid.

"You are a God." I say before chugging half of the Tequila

After I finished, I caught some stares.

"What the hell are you guys looking at?" I say.

"A woman who can hold her alcohol." a man states.

"Gee. Thanks for your honesty." I snap.

"No problem, sweetheart." He say.

I take a sip of my Tequila before I pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram.

I hear the squeak of someone sitting in the chair next to me.

Soon after, I hear:

"What is a gorgeous woman doing in a place like this?"

"Stressful job. How about you?" I ask.

I turn to meet an adorable pair of chocolate brown eyes.

"Same." He states.

"Surgeon. You?" He adds.

"Journalist." I say with a sigh.

"I mean, I love reading and writing, don't get me wrong. But every now and then, I just reach this-"

"Mental overload?" He finishes.

"Precisely." I say.

We lock eyes for a minute before I break eye contact. Tonight is not a night for sex, I'm just here for the alcohol.

I glance at him before I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What made you want to be a writer?" He asks.

I have two options: either I end this conversation now, or a continue it, not knowing where this will lead me.

"Buy me a drink and find out." I say.

He smirks at me and calls the bartender over.

"Alex." He says.

"Y/N." I respond.

**

I walk into his apartment and the minute he closes the door, he seals his lips to mine. He pulls off my jacket and tosses it into a corner of the room. He cups the sides of my face as he continues to kiss me. He walks me backwards against the table.

Without warning, he lifts my off the ground my thighs. He sets me on the table and he pulls my shirt off over my head. I unbutton his shirt and presses kisses down his pecks chest.

He leans into my lips and cups the back of my head. He cups my cheeks and pulls me in for another kiss.

I slide off of the table and unbuckle my jeans. They slide off of my legs agonizingly slow that I kick them off.

He takes off his pants and he wraps my legs around his waist. My eyes fluttered closed as our lips continued to massage each other.

I trail my fingers down his jawline as he presses my back against his bed