Devastation (Alex) [1/5]

My sister Y/S/N, my friend Alex and I thought it would be a great idea to do a thriller marathon. And that was the worst idea because we all were scared to sleep by ourselves.

Out of all the movies that we watched, I had to say that the Conjuring 2 was probably the worst. The fact that it was a true story scares the hell out me so much that I cuddled next to Alex.

I actually cuddled with Alex!

I don't cuddle with anyone, because I'm not very affectionate.

But when the scary parts came on, I jumped in fear and bury my face into Alex's chest.

Not that he was complaining, if anything, he pulled me closer.

"Aww. Is the big bad Y/N scared of a little movie?" He teases.

"Keep it up Karev and I will karate chop your gonads." I threaten.

He was silent the whole rest of the night. He keeps his movements to a minimum and I smile to myself.

My eyes weight with sleep and I yawn. My contagious yawn travels to Alex and Y/S/N.

"Alright, I have a challenge for you guys: whoever falls asleep first has to make breakfast tomorrow morning." Alex states.

"Fine." Y/S/N and I say in unison.

"Then I'm cooking breakfast because I am not going sleep deprived." I say.

I get up to get my the throw blanket. I come back to see Alex outstretched on the couch, leaving me no choice to me lay on top of him.

"Alex. Scoot over." I say.

"No. I'm tired." He says.

"And I'm not? Get your surgeon ass off of the couch or else I will throw you off." I say.

"Then you are gonna to have to throw me off, because I'm not moving." He instigates.

"You little.." I say.

"Uh-Oh." I hear Y/S/N say.

I walk back and start running towards the couch. I jump onto the couch and tip it over. The couch falls onto the floor with Alex and I on it.

When we land, Alex is straddling me.

"You are not getting on my couch." I say as I push him off me by his shoulders.

He pulls me on top of him so I am straddling him.

"Yes I am." He says.

He pushes me off of him so he can straddle me again. We keep rolling onto each other until one of us submits.

Alex presses my back against the cold, wooden floor as he pins me down by the forearms.

Every time I try to lurch forwards, he tightness his grip on me and I grunt in frustration.

"Say Uncle." He says.

"Never." I say.

"Guys, quit being childish. Just share the couch; sharing is caring." Y/S/N states.

"But I don't care." Alex and I say in unison.

I glare at him and he smirks down at me.

Alex leans in so close that our lips brush up against each other.

"Say. Uncle." He persists.

"No." I say.

His eyes dilate to the size of saucers and I drive my knee into his stomach. He groans in pain and I take the opportunity to over throw him.

I sit on his lap and pull him off of the ground by his collar.

"You annoy me." I say.

"You amuse me."

"I ship you." Y/S/N states.

"See? We all have a fair share of emotion." Alex reassures.

My Y/E/C orbs burrow into his arms I could feel his breath on my lips. He leans in but I lean back before our lips could touch.

I let go of his collar and get up from his lap. I put the couch back to where it was. I grab my throw blanket and curl up into a ball to preserve my heat.

Y/S/N gives me a look that says you-should-have-kissed-him. And I shake my head slightly before I drift off to sleep.

**

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Ugh! Alex turn it off!" I groan.

I rub the sleep out of my eyes before I open them. My eyes adjust to the lighting and look around to see Y/S/N asleep on the other couch. I notice a weight on hips. I peek over my shoulder to see Alex's front presses against my back.

His mouth releases small snores, completely oblivious to his alarm going off.

"Alex." I say.

No response.

I turn around to face Alex, his face was so close to mine that our noses brush against each other.

"Alex." I say.

No response.

I sit on his torso and slap him across his face. His wakes up at grabs my wrists.

"Y/N, what the hell?" He says.

"What you didn't hear you alarm clock? You have to get ready for work. Get up." I say.

"I can't with you on my chest." He says as he smirks.

"Oh my." Y/S/N says.

"You guys move fast." She adds.

"No, it's not what you think." I say.

"Babe, we don't have to hide anymore." Alex states at he caresses my face with the back of his hand.

I slap his hands away and I swing my legs over him. I stand from the couch and say:

"We are not a thing."

"Yet." Alex adds.

I throw a pillow at him and say:

"Just get dressed. I'll start making breakfast."

"Yes ma'am." He states.

I roll my eyes at him before I make my way to the kitchen.