"Where Would I Be Without You?" (2/3)

** Three Years Later **

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.:
"Well I hope that you and Jackson enjoy your three year anniversary. Please don't get pregnant." (Y/F/N) says.

"(Y/F/N)!"

"What? I'm just making precautions." She says.

"Bye." I say before hanging up.

(Cue the Music)

I unlock my door to see the living room the whole house pitch black, only lit by candlelight. There were red rose pedals that make a path towards the stairs with candle along the sides to help me see the path.

I set down my purse and close my eyes as I inhale the light aroma of vanilla.

Deciding to play along with Jackson's plan, I follow the path up the stairs. I open the door to our bedroom and nearly gasp at the sight in front of me.

The curtains were closed and strings of lights were plastered along the tops of the walls and across the headboard of the bed. There were two candles on the nightstand as well as a large heart made of rose pedals on the bed.  

There was a bucket of ice with a bottle of red wine sitting next to a metal tray with its top on it.

I wonder what was in there? I think to myself.

"Well hello there beautiful." I hear Jackson says with a broad smile.

"Jackson, this looks amazing... I didn't think you remembered our anniversary when you rushed out of the house this morning." I say.

"What? Are you kidding me? Me, forgetting the day that I met the most beautiful woman in my life...." He trails off, taking my hand in his.

He places a kiss on one of my knuckles before saying:

"Not a chance."

My eyes met his loving gaze and he press soft kisses down my forearm. He wraps my arms around his neck and says:

"I have the whole night and morning planned out; first we are going to have a historical amount of passionate love making as well as trying out some new kinks. You'll be exhausted and hungry the next morning, so I am going to make you a big breakfast. And the last thing is going to be a surprise from me to you.."

"Sound like a plan?" He adds.

I nod and he smiles before placing a passionate kiss on my lips. He tilts my head up with each kiss and he softly cups my cheeks. He tugs on my bottom lip as he pulls away.

"I know you had a long day, so I'm going to let you take your shower before we get started, okay?" He asks.

"I agree.... but I think I need some help out of these clothes, Jackson." I whisper into his ear.

He spins me around and presses my body against his. He buries his face into my neck and inhales the faded scent of my perfume.

"I'll gladly help you," He says with his hands slowly sliding to my pant zipper.

In one swift movement, my pants fall to the ground. I smooth, golden brown hands slide underneath my shirt and pulls it over my head. He pushes my (Y/H/C) hair over my shoulders and left open mouth kisses down my spine. As he makes his way down, his hands slide up and down my inner thighs.

He pulls down my lacy panties with his teeth and unclasps my bra. He spins me back around and takes a good look at my bare body. He presses a lustful kiss on my lips and effortlessly lifts me off the ground by my thighs.

He wraps my legs around his waist and presses my back against the bed. I moan as he grinds his center against mine until suddenly, he stops. He looks deeply into my eyes and says:

"As much as I want to take you, right here right now. You made a request, I must respect it and not let my bodily urges tell you otherwise.

He pulls away from me and I sit up on my elbows. He cocks his head to the bathroom and places his hands on his hips in thought.

I stand from the bed and walk into the shower. I turn on the faucet and feel for then the water felt just right. When I does, I turn on the shower and step in.

I close my eyes as I let the water flow on top of my body and weigh down my hair. I feel a hand on my shoulder, followed by a kiss on the other shoulder. I wipe my eyes to see a naked Jackson. He tucks my hair behind my ears and pressed a longing kiss on my lips.

My body aches for his touch the more I kiss him. I tug on the back of his neck and he presses my back against the cold, wet surface of the shower. His hands are resting on my lower back whilst leaving wet kisses down my stomach.

His hands slide down my thighs to pry them open and he spreads my folds with his thumb. I  rest my hands on the railing and look down to meet his gaze. He starts my kitty licked my clit and my body immediately jolts forwards. His tongue sinks deeper into me and spread my legs even further to give him better access.

He does figure eights on my clit as he rolls his tongue onto me.

"Damn it, Jackson." I say breathlessly.

He presses two fingers into me and curls them at the right spot. I throw my head back in pure bliss and my hands find the back of his head. My legs started to shake as I feel a familiar knot form in my stomach.

"Oh my G- Jackson!" I whine.

With one final flick of his tongue and curl of his fingers, I unravel into his mouth. He buckles my knees and I land on his thighs. The water from the shower head prevents me from seeing anything.

And suddenly, I am under him. Without warning, he thrusts into me and I arch my back. He nips at my collarbone as his hips crash against mine, burying his member deep inside me.

I rest my face in the crook of his neck and he speeds up. My eyes nearly roll to the back of my head when palms my clit.

"Ah!" I exclaim.

My walls begin to clench when I am close to my climax.

"Jack, I'm-"

"Shhh. I know, Princess." He says before flipping us and sitting up me in his lap.

His hand hold me down and he thrusts up at me. Stars come into my line of vision and he says:

"I have... a new kink that I want you to follow."

"Do you want to do it?" He asks.

At a loss for words, I merely nod.

"Call me Dr. Avery." He says before taking me over the edge.

Once I come down from my high, Jackson turns off the shower and carries me out of it. He dries me then himself before slipping on a purple and black silky lingerie on my small frame.

Before I knew it, I'm under him again with my back pressed against the bed. His lips connect with mine and he says in between kisses:

"Say (kiss)... my (kiss).... name (kiss)..."

"Jackson?" I say.

"No... my other name." He says.

"Dr. Avery." I say.

He hums in response before he pins both of my arms above my head.