Secret Affairs -Requested-

A/N: J_AVERYSHOE : here you go! Hope you like it!

Walking into the hospital, I have a 32 oz cup of French vanilla coffee in my hand. I take a big sip and walk passed Bailey. She clears her throat and I stop in my tracks. I face her and she speed walks over to me. "Not so much of a hello? Is that how it is now?" She snaps, her hands resting sassily on her hip.

"I didn't meant to offend, I just didn't get much sleep last night." I say, tracing the lid of my coffee. "Nightmares again?" I nod and she sighs deeply. She holds onto my forearm and said, "You know me and Ben are always here for you, you know that right?"

"One hundred percent, ma." I call her ma because she's always been like a mother to me. Since I moved away from my family for personally reasons. I came here for my internship, and apparently I had the same spunk that she had when she was an intern. Everyone recommended we hang out together, and we've been best friends ever since.

"Good," We touch foreheads for a moment before I walk up for stairs to the changing room. I pull off my shirt and dress pants when I feel a pair of arms around me. The scruff scratching against my neck as he kissed it, I knew it was Jackson.

"Hey baby," He says. I hum and turn around to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck and look into his baby blue eyes. "How you feelin'?" He asks, his eyes drifting from my lips to my eyes.

After my nightmare, he was the first person I called. Sometimes I think that I've become more of a burden to him than his girlfriend. "You probably regret making me your girlfriend right about now,"

"What? Never. I'm with you till the end, remember?" I shake my head and he hold my chin before saying, "No regrets," "No regrets," I repeat, making us both smile. He presses his soft lips against mine and slowly walked me into the lockers. I hum into the kiss and he pulls away to say, "Come over my place? Maybe we can order some Chinese?"

"Sounds like a date," He consistently pecks my lips and his hands slide down to my thighs. We heard voices approach the door and we pull away from each other. Jackson walks over to the counter and pours himself a coffee. I put on my scrubs and Derek and Meredith walk in.

"Hey Y/N," Meredith greets. "What's up?" I say. I put on my white lab coat and slide on my sneakers. "How are you? Been having more nightmares?" Derek asks. "You know too?" "Yeah, word gets around." "But we're here if you ever need to talk about it," Derek adds.

"Thanks," I say. We nod to each other and I glance over to Jackson to find him looking at me. "So when are you guys going to tell Bailey?" Derek asks. "Tell her what?" I ask. "Please, we're royalty when it came to affairs." Meredith says, making us laugh.

"Well not anytime soon. We kind of like having the rush of sneaking around. But when the time comes, we'll be ready." I say, making my way towards Jackson. "Be ready for what?" Bailey says. "Uh, yoga. Yeah, I'm starting a yoga class this week. And I'm ready to start." I state.

"Well what do you need to be bendy for? Or should I say who?" She says. "N-nobody. I'm single as a Pringle." She hums skeptically and walks out of the room. I sigh deeply before walking out of the room as well.

**

Straddling Jackson's waist, his pulls my shirt off of my body. Our lips collide and gently grind myself against him. "I've missed you," He says as he moves to kiss my neck. "I've missed you too," "Baby, when are we going to tell Bailey?" I pull away from his neck and look into his eyes.

"Uh, I'm not sure." I say, sliding off of his lap. "I've just been thinking about what Derek and Meredith said. And I.. it made realize how much I care about you." "I care enough about you to show everyone that we are together and happy." He adds.

"Jack," "What? You don't feel the same way?" "Of course I do, I just.. I'm scared. I'm scared of disappointing her like I did with my parents." "Hold on a second." He says, his face scrunching with disbelief. "What makes you think that you'll disappoint her? Are you embarrassed of me?"

"Baby, of course not." I say, taking his hand into mine. "You're not the problem here. It's me. I'm known for being a disappointment for other people. Why do you think I left my hometown?" "Babe," he holds my face in his hands. "You are not a disappointment. Derek said himself that you were the best neurosurgeon that he has ever trained. He says that you have a promising future in your career."

I shake my head and he holds it still. "You have people that love and care about you. And can vouch that you are anything but a disappointment. I promise you that." "You love me?" I watch as his eye dilate and his breathing shallow. "Oh no, I think it's more than that." "I'm in love with you, Y/N."

I jump into his arms and kiss his lips and around his face. He flips me around so I am under him and does the same to me. The longer we look into each other's eyes, the harder my heart beats. "I'm in love you too, Jackson." "We should tell them," I add. "Yeah, but let's do that a little bit later." "Sounds good to me, Doctor." Making him bite his lip with amusement.