Oh Shit -Requested-

A/N: request for @emoffical5
My alarm clock goes off and before I could even lift a finger to turn it off, the alarm stops. My arm hangs over the edge of the bed and I go back to sleep. "Y/N," Karev says as he climbs into bed with me. "You have to get up, baby." I groan in response and he kisses my temple warmly.

"I don't wanna," "Not even for a nice, long, warm shower?" He says, emphasizing long. And I knew exactly where this was headed. I look up at him and he adds, "Ah, now I got your attention, you pervert." "If anyone's the pervert in this relationship, it's you." "Now, can you carry me to the bathroom please?" I add.

He sighs and says, "You're lucky that I love you." He stands from the bed and throws me over his shoulder as he walks me into the bathroom.

**

"Oh shit," I found myself repeating as I sit on the bathroom floor with a positive pregnancy test in my hands. Today is my day off, but Alex still had to go to work. My phone rings next to me and I nearly jump out of my skin. I reluctantly answer the phone and say, "Hello?" "Hey, I was wondering if I ask you a favor?" Arizona asks.

"Sure," "Are you okay?" "No," "Well what's wrong why—" "How soon can you get here?"

Third Person POV
"Damn that's a big rock!" Jackson says. "I know, right?" Alex says proudly as the rest of everyone crowded around him. "So when are you going to ask her?" Mark asks. "Soon. I just need to pick the right time to do it." He explains.

"Well you're really lucky to have her man." Jackson says as he claps his hand on Alex's shoulder. "Just saying, I would make a great best man." He adds. "What the hell is going on here?" Bailey approaches.

"Alex is going to ask Y/N to marry him!" Meredith says excitedly. "Oh is he, now?" Bailey questions. Alex closed the box and tucked it in his coat pocket. He pulls Bailey aside and says, "Oh come on, Bailey. I've done everything you asked me to do to prove that I'm worthy of marrying her."

"There's just one thing that I'll never be sure of," she says as she crossed her arms. "What?" "That you won't give into you play boy instincts." "You... you think that I'll cheat on her? After everything that me and her have been through?"

"I don't know what to think," "You know what, Bailey? Screw you. I wanted your blessing out of respect for your relationship with Y/N. But I don't need to prove to you or everybody else how much I love Y/N, okay!" He snaps. Bailey smiles and nods to herself.

"What? Why are you smiling?" He adds, his face burning hot from anger. "You really do love her," she says. "More than anything in the world." He says. "You have my blessing, Karev. You been had it. I just wanted you to realize that you don't need to prove yourself to anybody else besides Y/N."

"But if she ends up at my doorstep in tears, I'm coming after you." She says before walking away. "Oh shit," Alex says to himself.

"Oh shit," Arizona says as she sees Y/N positive pregnancy test in her hands. "I know right? I'm not ready for a kid, and I definitely know Alex isn't ready for a kid." "We're at the prime of our lives, A. How are we— how am I—" Y/N's phone rings and when she checked, it said what it was Alex.

"Oh my God, I can't talk to him right now. What am I going to s—" "Hello?" Arizona says as she answered the phone. "Arizona, what are you doing with Y/N's phone? Wh— is she okay?" "Arizona, don't." Y/N whispers to her.

"He's the father. He deserves to know." Arizona says as she puts her hand over the speaker on the phone. "Uh, Y/N has a surprise for you when she get home." Arizona finally says. "Okay, well, can I talk to her?" "Shes.. in the shower right now." "Did I... did I do something wrong?"

"No, but just.. talk with her with you get home okay?" Arizona hangs up the phone and adds, "You have a few hours to either come up with an excuse or come clean." "What if he leaves me?" Y/N has tears in her eyes and Arizona hold her face in her hands.

"Uh-uh, look at me. He loves you, like a lot. There's no way he would abandon you." "That wasn't the first time someone told me that, okay.  I've been abandoned before." "Then I'll help you raise the baby, after a kick Karev's ass." She says, making Y/N laugh and cry at the same time. "Promise?" "Promise,"

Hours went by and Alex finally came home. Arizona left thirty minutes before he arrived, spending most of her time easing Y/N's nerves. But she's still as nervous as a child on presentation day.

She waits in the kitchen with a glass of grape juice in her hand. No matter how much she wanted to drink something stronger, she knew she couldn't. Alex walked through the door and set his bag on the couch. He hugs Y/N from behind, making her jump.

"Baby, what's going on? Why did Arizona say that you had a surprise for me?" She turns around to face him to say, "Because..." "Baby," he holds her hand in his and adds, "You don't have to hide anything from me, okay. You can trust me."

She looks deeply into his eyes and whispers, "I'm pregnant," Alex's mouth gapes open in shock and tears of fear trail down her cheeks. He picks her up and spins her around excitedly. "I'm going to be a father!" Y/N wraps her arms around his neck and whimpers, "I thought that you were going to be mad."

He sets her down and brushes her hair down with his hand. "I could never be mad at you, baby. I'm nothing like your ex." Y/N hid her face from embarrassment and Alex pulled her in for a hug.

She softly cried in his arms and Alex carries her into the bedroom. He held her for the rest of the night until he fell asleep. And then Alex slowly pulled away from her and spelled out "will you marry me?" in rose pedals. He places the candles around the rose pedals. He picked up her favorite candy on his way back home.

Next was cooking a nice lunch and he questioned if he should have asked Derek to come over and help him cook.

**

Y/N's POV
I stretch my body as I slowly rise from the bed. My eyebrows furrow when I notice that Alex wasn't next to me. I stand from the bed and question will you marry me? in red rose pedals. My entire body tingles with excitement. I think back to last night and I knew that he was a keeper.

I rush down the stairs and smell of various things like ground beef, mashed potatoes and vegetables.  "Y/N, you weren't suppose to be up like another hour. Damn it, I—" I cut him off by kissing him and he walked me into the counter.

"Yes," I say. "Yes?" He repeats. I nod my head and rest my forehead against his.