Bar Meeting (2/2)

Y/N's P.O.V.:
It's been days since I spent the night over Alex's house.

I mean, I have thought about it because who can't? He was amazing...

But that's all over now. We agreed for it to be a one time thing and I have to move on with my life.

I slip on my light brown heels that compliments my black tights and long sleeve burgundy shirt.

I apply minimal mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow before I apply dark red lipstick. I blow a kiss to myself before I pour myself a cup of 20 ounces of my homemade mocha latte.

I take the coffee to go and drive to the building.

"Mrs. Y/L/N? You have a visitor." My T.A. states.

"What? I don't recall anyone scheduling for a visit?" I say.

"Well, he's waiting for you in your office." She states.

"Oka-a-y?" I say.

I take the elevator to my office to see a familiar man sitting in my chair. I set my coffee on the table and say:

"What are you doing here. Karev?"

"Oh? Karev, huh? We're on a last name basis now?" He asks as he stands from the chair.

"I thought we were on first name basis." He adds.

He slowly walks over to me and I step backward with everyone one of his steps. I stop walking once my back hits a wall.

He places both of his hands right next to my head as he says:

"Let me take you out to dinner."

I clear my throat before saying:

"You know, usually the sex comes after the dates."

"And I thought we both agreed to no strings attached." I add.

He huffs and glances at the floor before returning his gaze back to me. He gives me the puppy eyes and I say:

"Don't you dare give me the puppy eyes. It may have worked that night, but not now."

"Aren't you a surgeon? How do you have time for relationships?" I add.

"When are you free?" He asks, completely blowing off my questions.

I flash him an are-you-serious look. He returns the gesture.

I huff before I say:

"I'm going to say the basic information about me so it would be wise to get out a paper and pencil."

A smirk spreads across his face and he follows my directions.

"I'm off on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I get off of work at 5- 8 when I decide to work overtime. My number is 302-227-3809 and my address is 420 Kingston Highway. I have a heavy duty security system as well as two, large Rottweilers. So it may be wise not to show up at my house announced like you did today." I say.

I watch him scribble words down on my notepad. When he finishes he looks up to me and says:

"Is that it?"

"Yes, that's it." I say.

"Good."

"Good."

"You can leave now; I can show the way out." I say.

I grab my 20 ounces of coffee and walk out to my office. Alex follows me and I say:

"Basically, you take the elevator down to the lobby and you should know where to go from there."