Foursome? (3/3)

Y/N's P.O.V.:
"Hey babe?" I call from the room.

"Yeah?" Adam calls from the shower.

"There is something I would like to ask you." I say as I walk into the bathroom.

"Izzie thinks we all should have a foursome." I say.

I hear Adam open the shower curtain and say:

"What the hell is wrong with her?"

"I mean, I understand why she wants this but...."

"You're actually considering this, Y/N?" He asks.

"I mean... I love Alex dearly and I want him to be happy... Izzie seems like a great person and it is only going to be for one night." I say.

Adam scoffs before he looks at me with his jaw clenched. He dips back into the shower to turn it off.

I watch as he grabs the towel and wraps it around his waist. He opens the shower curtain and I steps out of the shower.

He peers down at me in a lustful eyes. He slowly licks his lips and says:

"Fine, But I am going to have rules."

"Okay."

His pupils dilate as he walks closer to me. I walk backwards until my back is pressed against the door.

He places his hand next to my head and leans in before he says:

"First of all, he can only touch your waist, stomach and thighs. He can only kiss your neck."

"Yes sir." I say.

"You can only touch his abdomen." He states.

"Yes sir." I repeat.

"And there will not be any licking of any kind. Understood?" He asks.

"Yes. Sir." I say.

This pushes him over the edge, he lifts me off on the counter by my thighs.

**

I knock on Izzie's door and she smiles at she opens the door.

"Hi!" She says.

"Hey." I say.

I hold Adam's hand in mine and lead him into the room. Adam and Alex lock eyes and Adam defensively clenches his fists.

"Babe." I say.

I pull his chin down so his eyes can meet mine.

"I won't let him touch the important parts." I add.

He nods and I wrap my arms around his neck. He rests his forehead against mine and releases a sigh of relief.

"Are you sure about this, Izzie?" Alex asks.

"Yeah! It'll be fun." She reassures.

She walks towards Alex and hugs her kimono close to her body. Everyone looks at each other awkwardly.

"Come on guys. It's not like you haven't seen a foursome before." I say.

I take off my shirt and drop it onto the floor. Adam runs his hands down my sides and pulls me closer. He drops down to his knees and leaves open mouth kisses down my stomach. He pulls me closer to his lips by my thighs and a moan escapes my lips.

He fiddled with the buckles of my jeans and slid my jeans down my legs. I pull his shirt up over his head and I hear Alex and Izzie making out on the bed.

I lean down and press a long kiss to his lips. He hums into the kiss and lifts me onto his shoulders.

I yelp out in fear and say:

"Adam!"

I feel his hands on my lower back to stabilize me on his shoulders. He buries his head into my heat and I nearly fall off of his shoulders.

"N-no." I stutter out.

Adam walks me over and drops me into the bed. I giggle as he leaves kisses up my inner thighs.

He smiles up at me and sucks on my sweet spot. I hum and pull his neck, encouraging his movements.

He rolls his body onto me and I run my hands down to unbuckle his jeans.

I slide them down his legs and flip us over so I was on top. I looked over to see Alex straddling Izzie at the same time I was straddling Adam.

Alex and I both exchange a look before going down on our significant others, all of our moans mixed together.

**

The light peeking from the curtains shone in my face. I squint my eyes and turn away from the bright light.

I yawn as I rub the sleep out of my eyes. I finally open my eyes to see Izzie laying there with her back facing me.

Cautious not to wake her, I tiptop out of bed and slip on Adam's shirt. I gently closed the door and walk downstairs.

"Shh. One of them is coming." I hear Alex say in a hushed tone.

My eyebrows knit together at his words. I continue to walk down the stairs until I reached the kitchen.

George, Meredith, Alex and Adam all gaze down at my body.

"Morning baby." Adam says as he stands.

"How you feeling?" He asks.

"A little sore, but I'm fine." I say.

"Good." He says before pulling me in for a kiss.

"Last night was.." I trail off as I lick my lips.

"Hot and heavy?" Adam finishes.

"Very." I say.

He brushes his lips against my ear as he says:

"Though it was fun, it shall never happen again, right?"

I hum in understanding and he run his thumb over the colony of hickeys Alex and him left on my collarbone.

They both smile at me and I turn around when I hear Izzie walk down the steps.

"Good morning, babe." Alex greets Izzie.

"Hey." She states.

"I made you coffee." Alex and Adam say in unison as they spoke to us.

We all exchange a look before laughing to ourselves. I gently take the cup from Adam and say thank you.

He nods and lifts me onto his lap as he sits down. He presses a kiss to my temple to my trails then down the base of my neck.

"Mine." He whispers.