"Where Would I Be Without You?" (Jackson) [1/3]

A/N:@shami16Somerhalder: Here is your request! Hope you like it. 😇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person's P.O.V.:

"Have you heard about the new head of Plastics?" Derek asks the group as they converse amongst themselves in the resident's room.

"There's a new head of Plastics?" Torres asks.

"Yeah.. She transferred from Mount Sinai Hospital." Meredith states.

"New York? She's travelled literally from coast to coast. I wonder why?" Owen asks.

"Why don't you ask her?" Arizona asks.

"Maybe I will." He says.

"You all should talk to her, even if it is just a hello. It's better than saying nothing and staring at her from afar- which is something I know you would do." Chief Webber says as he walks in.

He pours himself a cup of coffee and takes a long sip.

"You expect me to become butt buddies with Mark's replacement?" Torres asks defensively.

"No one is asking you to become best friends. I'm not asking that of anybody; who you become friends with is your choice. All I'm asking from all of you is to help her feel welcome." Webber states.

"I'll talk with her first." Karev says, holding his hand up.

"There we go, Karev. That's the spirit that I'm talking about! You all could learn a few things from him." Webber says before leaving the room.

Yang scoffs at him and says:

"Let me guess, you want to be the first so you can see how hot she is. Then you will try to get into her pants?"

"Don't you know it." Karev says with a wink.

Everyone rolls their eyes at his tactic and Avery says:

"Come on guys, don't put a label on her before meeting her."

"Well replacing Mark is not an easy task, she has big shoes to fill." Arizona says.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean that you should expect her to be Mark 2.0. That's a lot of pressure on the shoulders of a new girl." Kepner says.

"It was her choice to come here; now she has to take the baggage that comes along with it." Torres says before walking out.

Kepner opened her mouth to say something but Jackson shakes his head, telling her to let it go.

"Robins, are you able to watch over her? You know.. make sure she doesn't scare off the new head of Plastics." Owen asks.

Arizona nods before walking out of the room.

"Come on guys, let make this new girl feel welcome at her new job." Owen states.

**

Lunchtime was around the corner and Jackson merely admires the new girl from a distance.

He would have never thought that she would be that beautiful. Her (Y/H/C) flowed passed her shoulders and swayed at her slightest movements. Her plump, pink lips stretched into a smile, revealing her pearly white teeth.
Everything about her makes her appear more and more perfect in Jackson's eyes.

Her (Y/E/C) had a small sparkle of innocence in them, which triggered a sense of protection from Jackson.

Karev kept his word when he said that he would be the first to speak with her. He stood next to her in line and made small talk, which lead to a full blown conversation.