Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™¬š™¤ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™Ø š™š™–š™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š, š™š™š™šš™§š™š š™„š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™”š™Øš™š š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š™š ļæ½... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid šŸ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen šŸ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin šŸ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! āš ļø

Our Future Part 4.

8.1K 237 11
By Alecia_Xo

KENDALL'S POV.

I woke up the next day to see Y/n fast asleep and Scarlett between us holding onto me for dear life as Y/n's arm wrapped around the both of protectively. I rubbed my eyes a little and saw the sun shine shinning through the curtains making me sigh and kiss Scarletts head and then Y/n's making her hold me tighter.

Y/n:"Hmm"She hummed out making me giggle a little and trace her jawline lightly making her eyes flutter open.

Kendall:"Morning babe"I said making her close her eyes again and send me a sleepy smile.

Y/n:"Morning baby"She mumbled in her morning voice making my insides turn.

Kendall:"How was your sleep?"I asked making her open her eyes and smile.

Y/n:"Good, I got my two cuddle buddies"She said making me giggle. I felt Scarlett groan and turn to face Y/n.

Scarlett:"Its to early"She mumbled making us both laugh.

Kendall:"She got that from both of us"I said making Y/n agree.

Y/n:"Are you going to sleep in princess?"She asked Scarlett making her open her eyes and rub them.

Scarlett:"No, you and Mommy aren't so no"She said making us awe and kiss her head making her giggle.

Kendall:"Okay, lets get ready and then go downstairs"She said making Scarlett nod and get out of bed. I sighed and got up yawning.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"I'm gonna go see if they need help with anything and then I'll come up and shower and stuff"I said making Kendall nod and guide Scarlett to the bathroom.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone dressed and changed making breakfast making me furrow my eyebrows. I walked further into the lounge and jumped on the couch making Hailey jump and throw a pillow at me.

Hailey:"You idiot!"She said holding her heart making me laugh and look at everyone.

Y/n:"What time is it?"I asked making them all shrug.

Kylie:"Like ten, you and your girls slept in late"She said making me nod and get up.

Y/n:"Okay, do you need me to get anything before I go shower?"I asked making my moms head pop out from the kitchen.

Y/m/n:"Can you go and get some firewood...the guys are still showering"She said making me nod. I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on and walked outside into the cold crisp air. I took a deep breathe and walked towards where we were chopping the wood and sighed. I started chopping the wood when I heard footsteps making me turn and see Bella there with the rest of the girls.

Y/n:"Hello ladies"I said and chopped another piece.

Gigi:"Sup Captain America"She said making me chuckle and continue cutting the wood.

Y/n:"So what do I owe the pleasure of you girls coming out in the snow?"I asked making them all sigh.

Bella:"No idea, I guess we just miss spending time with you like we used to"She said making me give them a sad smile.

Y/n:"I know that I don't hang out with girls as much I used to but I want you to know that you're all going to be my girls.....weather you like it or not, you guys were there for me when I needed you and I'm grateful for it. Plus you are my family now and my daughter is kind off obsessed with y'all"I said making them giggle.

Hailey:"I know, I thought Kendall was bad"She said jokingly making us all laugh. I finished chopping up the wood and carried it inside with the girls following me and talking. I opened the door and put the wood down by the fireplace sighing.

Y/n:"All done. I'm going to go shower and then I'll come back and we can continue our conversation"I said pointing at the girls making them nod and smile at me.

I walked upstairs and saw Scarlett run past me jumping on Abel and the guys making me laugh and shake my head walking into myself and Kendall's room. I saw both my clothes and her clothes laid out on the bed making me smile and walk into the bathroom to see her in the shower making me clear my throat and walk to the sink washing my face.

I kept my eyes glued on the mirror the entire time making her look at me and smirk as she showered. Once I was done I stripped and got in the shower with her letting the hot water hit my body. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me making her hum and relax in my arms.

Y/n:"I forgot how good these showers were"I mumbled making her giggle and peck my lips.

Kendall:"I did to"She said making me hum and trail my hands down to her ass giving it a good squeeze as she turned to face me"Our families are downstairs"She said making me grin at her mischievously.

Y/n:"We both know that isn't going to stop me"I said cheekily making her look at me and shake her head with a smile plastered on her face.

Kendall:"What if they hear us"She mumbled as I started kissing her neck making me hum and continue kissing her neck.

Y/n:"You just have to be quite"I said making her groan but tilt her head back giving me more access. I moved her against the wall in the shower and picked her up making her legs wrap around my waist as I connected our lips.

Kendall:"Y/n"She moaned shakily as I rubbed my member through her folds earning a soft moan from her.  I thrusted in making her throw her head back and bite her lip stopping a moan from escaping.

Y/n:"Fuck"I moaned in her ear as I started moving picking up the pace. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her until there was no space between us.

Kendall:"Oh-Right there! Don't move"She moaned out making me thrust harder into her making her body tremble and shake"Oh my-Y/nnnnn"She moaned out as she came around me making me moan and give her one final thrust before I came in her.

Y/n:"Fuck Kendall"I moaned out earning a moan from her as well. I helped ride out our highs and then placed her on the floor still holding her"You okay?"I asked making her hum and grab onto my arm.

Kendall:"I think we should shower and get ready....they might start asking questions"She mumbled making me agree.

Once we were done with our shower, we changed into some warm clothes and made our way downstairs to see everyone laying the table for breakfast. I saw the girls giggle and pull Kendall away while the guys smirked.

Tyga:"Making baby number two"He said wiggling his eyebrows making me chuckle and blush. We took our seats on the table and dished out.

Tristan:"This all looks so good"He said making everyone nod in agreement while our parents sat down with proud smiles on their faces.

Y/d/n:"Thank you Tristan"He said making him smile and starts eating. We all ate our breakfast and sat back talking and stuff when I saw Zayn text me making me clear my throat.

Y/n:"Uh excuse me guys, but myself and the boys have some things to do"I said making them all nod.

Kendall:"But baby"She said pouting making me chuckle"I wanted to cuddle"She said making Scarlett nod and pout as well.

Y/n:"I know, but Abel needed  some help with something and the guys and I thought it would be nice to help....I'll be back in time for dinner"I said reassuringly making both Kendall and Scarlett huff but nod.

Scarlett:"Fine"She mumbled just like Kendall making me chuckle and kiss their heads. 

Y/n:"I'll be back before you know it"I said making the guys grab their coats and phones.

Kanye:"Just text us if y'all need anything"He said making them nod.

Kim:"Okay bye! Be safe"She said making us all nod and walk out the huge house.

Y/n:"So lets go"I said making them all smile and nod.

KENDALL'S POV.

It was getting closer to the evening and Y/n and the guys weren't back yet and I missed her. I didn't want to sound needy but when I missed her , I missed her especially Scarlett. She fell asleep by Gigi and Bella making me smile slightly when I got a text from Y/n and the guys on the group we all had.

Babes😍❤

Hello everyone 😊 the guys and I planned something for tonight so get ready and dress warm. A car will be there shortly to pick you all up.

We all read the text and looked at each other confused.

Khloe:"Whats up there?"She asked making us all shrug.

Caitlyn:"Maybe they just planned a nice dinner for us...you know how they like to spoil everyone"She said making us all nod agreeing with her statement.

Kylie:"Dads got a point....lets go get ready"She said making us all get up and walk to our rooms getting ready. It was freezing outside so we all decided to wear jeans and comfortable clothes since she didn't really say there was a dress code.

Y/m/n:"Is everyone ready?!"She yelled from downstairs making Scarlett bolt downstairs making me laugh and grab my things. We made our way downstairs and as on cue we heard a car horn go off.

Scarlett:"Lets go! I wanna see Mama!"She said making us all laugh and get our things. We made our way out the house and got in the car sighing since it was warm.

We all made conversation on the drive there, but most of it was wondering what the guys had, had planned. Knowing them they always had something special planned for everyone. I felt the car stop making everyone get out and stop. The northern lights were lighting the sky up perfectly today, but I didn't understand the scene in front of me. 

I saw a stage set up in the middle of nowhere with no one in sight. It was just us and Y/n's dad had Scarlett with him while we all looked around confused besides our parents. I turned and faced them with everyone else.

Kendall:"Whats all of this?"I asked making them smile at me.

Kris:"Just wait and see Kenny"She said and on cue I heard music playing making me turn around and see Y/n on stage in a suit.

[Y/n]
A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

I saw the girls look at her shocked as the guys came up and stood behind them.

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I looked her shocked trying to process if I heard correctly. She jumped down from stage and walked towards me with a smile on her face.

Singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Oh, yeah

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life

You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I looked at her still in shock as she continued to walk towards me making my heart go insane. Is this really happening?!

And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you,
Girl, I have you
To get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be better, better
That day when...

She got down on one knee making my hands fly to mouth covering it.

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me

The music stopped and it went silent. She put the mic down and pulled out and black box and looked up at me with a smile.

Y/n:"I've been dreaming of this day for a while now and I couldn't wait any longer to ask you. Kendall, we've been through hell and back, the amount of things that we've been through and the things that happened, it was enough to make everyone second guess our love"She said making me look at with glassy eyes"But never for a second did I second guess it. I always knew that whatever I did or said would never change the way I felt about you, you are the best thing in my life...besides our daughter of course"She said making me giggle"I met you when I was fourteen and I fell in love with you, you were and are my everything. I never believed in soul mates but with you, you made me second guess everything in life and I'm glad you did cause I wouldn't be the place I am today without you. You asked me where I would see myself in a few years and I told you that I saw my future with you. You manage to take my breathe away every second of everyday and your beauty and smile is enough to make my day a hundred times better. I look at you and I see my life with you and Scarlett. God I'm so in love with you Kendall its crazy, so"She said opening the black box making me cover my mouth again to stop myself from screaming.

Y/n:"Kendall Nicole Jenner, would you make me the happiest girl on this entire planet and marry me?"She asked making me look at her.

Kendall:"Yes!"I said making her chuckle.

Y/n:"Yes?"She questioned making me go on my knees and pull her in for a kiss.

Kendall:"Yes, I want to marry you"I mumbled pulling away making her grin at me and pull me in for a kiss. She pulled away from the kiss and placed the ring on my fingers making everyone cheer.

Khloe:"We're having a wedding people!"She yelled and ran towards us pulling us in for hugs.

Gigi:"Oh my god! You two are getting married"She said making us all pull away. I saw Scarlett run and hug us making me giggle softly and smile pecking Y/n's lips.

Y/n:"We are"She said making me smile and peck her lips more.

I'm engaged.

60 votes or more guys!

P.s I'm not writing the wedding stuff out cause firstly its tiring and I'm already doing it in the Hailey book and secondly I'm lazy so if you want the whole wedding planning process read the Hailey book and replace names 😂🙈

I hear wedding bells people 😭🔔💍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 212 13
This is the story of a 24-year-old girl who conquered her dreams. She is a music producer and lyricist. But she also has hidden talents, such as poet...
200K 5K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
5.7K 282 32
Eight years went by, and Kendall and Kim, try as they might, just couldn't forget about each other. The others may have forgotten each other and them...