Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™¬š™¤ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™Ø š™š™–š™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š, š™š™š™šš™§š™š š™„š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™”š™Øš™š š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š™š ļæ½... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid šŸ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen šŸ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin šŸ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! āš ļø

Our Future Part 1.

9.4K 238 18
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

One Year Later......

One year flew by pretty fast and it was a good and bad thing. Scarlett's been growing up perfectly and I swear she looks exactly like her mother but Kendall says that she's going to have my attitude which wont be a bad thing. Hopefully. She's been growing up to fast though and myself and Kendall often find ourselves wanting to have her back to being a baby, but we do enjoy our sleep right now.

She turned one a month ago and you could imagine the excitement within our families and us. We planned a big party for her with close family and friends and it was themed Micky Mouse since the kid was obsessed with it. The amount for things she got on her birthday I didn't even in my whole life....okay maybe I'm overexerting but she did get a lot of things. Kendall and I didn't mind though cause she was our princess.

Kendall and I. It felt good to say that, we were doing perfect and there weren't any problems. They were obviously some fights but we got through it. I don't know what it is but something about the way we acted and are with each other is different and its a good different. It was the kind of different that I craved, I didn't want another chance with her to go to waste and it hasn't. I fell in love with her even more, if that's even possible.

Our jobs were extremely demanding but thankfully everyone has been understanding and stuff cause after all we didn't want to be those parents that put their jobs in front of their kids. Our parents didn't do it to us so we're not going to do it to them. We wanted to have another kid but I think we both want to wait until marriage. Media's been on our asses but we try not to expose Scarlett to it to much cause after all, she's still a baby.

Kendall:"Babe!"She said excitedly as her face appeared on my screen. Kendall had to go to Paris for a week for a photoshoot and she was upset about it but it was her job plus I knew she was also excited for it even though she wouldn't see us.

Y/n:"Hello baby"I said making Scarlett look up at me from my lap making me chuckle"Scar look, its mommy"I said making her eyes light up.

Scarlett:"Mommy!"The little one yelled excitedly making me chuckle while her mother awed.

Kendall:"Hello my little princess"She said as her eyes seemed to match the sparkle in Scarletts. I watched as my little one and Kendall had a conversation making me chuckle at times since Scarlett couldn't say some words.

Scarlett:"Mommy I miss you! When are you coming home?"She asked making myself and Kendall frown. There was something about Scarlett that we all picked up.

When she got attached to you, she got attached to you. I went out of town about a week ago for two days and Scarlett threw a tantrum because she wanted me back home. There was also the time when Bella and Abel spent the day with her and she didn't want to come home so she stayed over. But the next day wasn't so pretty.

Kendall:"I know baby, Mommy misses you to but I have to do some work and then I'll be home before you know it"She said trying to cheer her up which worked.

Scarlett:"You pwomise"She said making me chuckle while Kendall nodded.

Kendall:"Promise"She said making Scarlett smile. I heard the door open and scream erupt from the door.

"Scarlett!"I hearps the girls and guys yell making me chuckle and let her go.

Y/n:"Say bye to Mommy and then go to your aunties and uncles"I said making her nod.

Scarlett:"Bye Mommy! I wuv you"She said and blew a kiss to Kendall making her awe and do the same. She jumped off me and ran towards the door.

Y/n:"Scarlett! No running!"I yelled and heard a giggle making me shake my head.

Kendall:"She's naughty like you"She said making me look at her and shake my head.

Y/n:"Uh uh"I said making her giggle and shake her head at me.

Kendall:"I miss you babe"She said making me pout and and sigh.

Y/n:"Just a few more days right"I said making her nod. Ever since we got back together with each other distance wasn't really a option for us anymore. We didn't like it.

Distance was something that killed us. I mean I love her and the fact that distance can somehow make you want the person more amazing to me. After what happened the last time I hated the word distance. What was that? Another was of saying you cant see the person you love, it was fucked up but whats even more fucked up is the time zones, but oh well. Distance makes the heart grown founder. (A/n: In my case it killed me)

Kendall:"Just a few more days babe"She said reassuring me. We talked for a few minutes before she had to go since it was late over there"I'll message you when I wake up baby, I love you"She said making me smile.

Y/n:"I love you more baby, please be careful"I said making her nod and blow a kiss to the camera.

Kendall:"You as well baby"She said making me smile and hang up. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to see the guys playing with Scar while the girls started cooking.

Scarlett:"Mama!"She yelled and ran over to me making me bend down and catch her lifting her up.

Y/n:"Hello beautiful"I said making her smile and kiss my cheek. I walked over to the counter and sat with her on the stool as the guys joined"Hello everyone"I said making them smile at us.

Hailey:"Hey Y/n/n"She said kissing my cheek and going back to chopping things up.

Bella:"How have you been doing?"She asked as Scarlett played with my hair.

Y/n:"Its been okay, I've been missing Kendall but this ones been a keeping busy"I said referring to my daughter who was currently running her small fingers through my hair.

Zayn:"I can see"He said referring to the mess in the house. Toys scattered everywhere and plastic balls thrown everywhere since we decided to have a ball fight. She won though. She's just like her mother....sweet smile but the girl can attack you

Scarlett:"I beat Mama in a ball fight! She was acting silly"She said giggling a little making me chuckle.

Y/n:"I was not, you were just to strong for me"I said making her giggle while everyone laughed.

Kylie:"How's about we all eat and then have a ball fight"She said making Scarletts eyes light up as she nodded her head up and down really fast.

Scarlett:"Yes please!"She said making everyone laugh.

We all sat around the table and ate our lunch talking here and there and listened to Scarlett telling everyone how I was going to build Disneyland for her. lord knows how I'm going to do that but bless her soul for having so much faith in me. Once we were done we cleaned up and sat on the couch.

Tyler:"Movies and then ball fight?"He suggested making us all nod"So what movie are we watching?"He asked making everyone keep quite since we knew Scarlett would be the first to suggest something.

Scarlett:"Can we watch Justice League?"She asked making us all turn to Zayn.

Zayn:"What?"He asked making me shake my head and find the movie on Netflix.

Y/n:"My daughter is spending to much of time with you"I said making everyone nod in agreement while he shrugged. She laid her small figure on top of mines and rested her head on my chest and trained her eyes on the TV.

Tyga:"Aww"He said making me chuckle while Scarlett cuddled me.

Kylie:"I'm taking a picture!"She said pulling out her phone and snapping a picture of myself and Scarlett"Kendall's going to love this"She said typing away making me chuckle.

Once the movie was done we all picked up the toys and stuff, also gathering all the balls and putting it aside since we did agree to a ball fight. Once we were down we looked at Scarlett.

Y/n:"So princess, how are we doing this?"I asked since she was the boss. Yeah my daughter has me wrapped around her finger, so what! She's freaking adorable

Scarlett:"Well its not just me and you so I'm not swue"She said pouting at the end making me awe. Yeah, she's her mothers daughter.

Tyler:"Oh I got something for you"He said sprinting out the house making me look at everyone. They shrugged and waited for him, he walked in with packet and gave it to Scarlett making her take it and pull out nerf guns

Abel:"Oh god"He said making me shake my head.

Tyler:"This is cooler then a ball fight....you can shoot your Mama now"He said making Scarlett nod eagerly and face me.

Scarlett:"Can we play this Mama! Please?"She asked making me sigh and nod. We removed it from the packaging and split up into teams. The girls on one and the guys on another.

Hailey:"Rules!"She yelled making us laugh and listen"There is no rules. Just war"She said making us chuckle and nod. We ran off to different points in the house and hid ourselves.

Gigi:"GO!"She yelled making us all run out from our spots and shoot each other. I felt someone shoot my back making me turn and see Scarlett. She giggled and ran away making me chuckle and continue shooting the girls.

Bella:"Ow! Y/n"She said making me smirk"That was my ass"She said making me chuckle and and nod.

Y/n:"I know"I said running away from her making her chase me and shoot me. We continued playing for at least an hour trying to refill our guns any chance we could. I was walking around the house when I saw no one in sight making me look around confused.

Scarlett"Mama"She said making me turn around and see all of them with their guns pointed at me making me look at them and hold my hands up.

Y/n:"Okay, I'm to young to die"I said earning a giggle from Scarlett.

Bella:"This is for hitting my ass"She said and they all fired making me flinch and hide behind the couch.

Y/n:"Ow! That was my ass!"I said making Bella look at me and giggle.

Bella:"I know"She said making me fake glare at her. Once we were done we cleaned up and sat down resting since we were pretty tired.

Scarlett:"I'm tired Mama"She said making me nod along with everyone else.

Zayn:"Same"He said making me look at them and sigh.

Y/n:"You can all stay over, it gets pretty lonely here"I said making them all agree.

Kylie:"I wouldn't mind it, plus we do have things here"She said making everyone agree. I changed and then helped Scarlett change and tucked her into bed.

Scarlett:"Goodnight Mama"She said making me smile and kiss her forehead"I love you"She said making my smile widen.

Y/n:"Goodnight princess, I love you to"I said making her smile. I turned on the night lamp on and walked out the room. I saw everyone in myself and Kendall's room making me chuckle"Whats all this?"I asked making them all shrug.

Tyga:"We haven't had sleepover in a while"He said making me chuckle. I saw the sleeper couch opened up and lots of blankets and pillows everywhere.

Tyler:"Sleep time"He said making me laugh and nod. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and got in bed closing my eyes. Just as Gigi was about to switch the light off I heard small footsteps and saw the door being push open.

Scarlett:"Mama"She said walking inside the room making everyone look at the little girl"Can I sleep with you?"She asked holding her teddy bear.

Y/n:"Come on"I said patting the bed making he run to the bed and jump on it settling on top of  me.

Scarlett:"I feel better now"She said laying on me making me chuckle while everyone shook their head.

Zayn:"Just like Kendall"He mumbled as Gigi turned the light off making me chuckle and hold her. I soon felt my eyes get heavy and sleep take over me. Today was tiring......

60 votes or more guys! 😊

Is it just me or is 2018 the year of more pain?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 417 36
"Home is With You," Kendall Jenner takes center stage as your on-again, off-again lover. As she grapples with her own sexual identity, uncertainty ha...
17.6K 4.7K 61
"I know already " I was trying to stay calm on the outside but I was freaking out on the inside. "Know about what ?" He asked with a voice cold and d...
1.4M 52K 62
āš˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜ˆš˜³š˜¦ š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜›š˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜Šš˜¢š˜®š˜¦ š˜žš˜Ŗš˜µš˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜žš˜¢š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø; š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜š˜¢š˜„ š˜”š˜ŗ š˜š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜µ š˜‰š˜¦š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜ š˜Šš˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜šš˜¢š˜ŗ š˜•š˜°...
89.2K 1.2K 39
(2018: Many of you will be pissed at me for saying this, considering you didn't get the chance to understand the Sidemen before JJ and Logan got into...