Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid ๐Ÿ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin ๐Ÿ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! โš ๏ธ

Best Part (Part 13)

8.9K 225 16
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

Sleep. It was a beautiful thing and both myself and Kendall loved sleep, but once you have a baby....sleep isn't a option anymore. We heard the monitor and then a cry erupt from it making us both groan. I opened my eyes a little and kissed Kendall's head.

Y/n:"Sleep baby, I got it"I said making her nod and go back to sleep. I got up from bed and made my way to Scarletts room to see her crying making me pick her up"Why is Mamas princess crying?"I asked making her cries quite down a little.

I kept on making small talk with her while making a bottle and swaying a little thanking the gods that she quited down. I sat on the chair we had in the room and gave her, her bottle making her look at me and start drinking. I looked at her now peaceful state and laughed shaking my head a little.

Y/n:"I see you get upset to when you dont eat"I said as her brown eyes studied me"Just like your mommy"I said chuckling a little as she drank her bottle.

Once she finished the bottle I kept her up a little until I heard her burp  and then sat down with her on the chair. I started singing to her making her look at me for a while until her eyes began to get heavy. I smiled once her eyes were closed making me get up and keep her in my arms a little longer before I put her down.

Kendall:"You're so good with her"I heard her sweet voice say making me turn around and smile at her.

Y/n:"I thought you were asleep"I said as she walked up to me and pecked my lips making a smile appear on my lips.

Kendall:"I couldn't sleep without you"She said making me chuckle a little. We both looked over at the cot and saw Scarlett sleeping peacefully.

Y/n:"I never thought I could love someone so much"I mumbled making her hum in response"Besides you of course"I said making her giggle and look at me.

Kendall:"Come on, lets get some sleep"She said making me nod and follow her. Once we got into bed we cuddled up and looked at the ceiling"Raising a baby isn't easy"She mumbled making me nod and kiss her head.

Y/n:"I know, but we'll make it work"I said making her smile and kiss my lips.

Three months later....

Scarlett Jenner-Y/l/n was a handful, but she was just to adorable. Everyone in our families were over anytime they were free which we didn't mind cause it gave us some time to just de-stress and sit back for a while. The last three months were going well and we were happy about it.

She got all her shots and her health is good so some stress was relieved about that aspect, but our jobs were a bit demanding. People wanted to book us and all those things but we couldn't. Our child is our first priority right now and as much as we both love our jobs, we love Scarlett more.

Our sleepless nights were still there, but what I discovered about our daughter is that she likes drives....especially drives that are three o clock in the morning....

Much like now.

Kendall:"I got her"She mumbled making me get up as well"What are you doing?"She asked confused as she slipped on my hoodie.

Y/n:"You go, I go. Its simple babe"I said slipping my joggers on making her smile. We walked into the babies room and looked at her making a smile instantly break out onto our faces.

Kendall:"So much for being mad at you"She said picking her up making me nod and chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Come on, lets change you before we go out or else you'll be even more grumpy and end up like Mommy when she's hungry"I said making Kendall hit my arm a little while I faked hurt and pouted at her.

Kendall:"Dork"She mumbled as I placed Scarlett down on the changing table.

Y/n:"Mommy is mean Scar, scold her"I said to my daughter making a smile appear on her face making me chuckle and shake her head while changing her.

Kendall:"She loves me more"She said making me shrug and look at my girlfriend.

Y/n:"Can't blame her"I said picking her up and kissing her cheek"Cause I love Mommy to! Yes I do"I said looking at Scarlett making her smile more.

Kendall:"I still dont know how we're together"She said as I carried Scarlett down the stairs with her following making me grab the keys and peck Kendall's lips.

Y/n:"I'm irresistible baby"I said making her shake her head but smile. I put Scarlett in her car seat and got in the car while Kendall sat in the back with her.

I started the car and started driving along the streets of Los Angeles and it was nice. It was rare to have the streets this quite, but we liked it and so did Scarlett. I turned the radio in a little and checked to see Kendall talking to Scarlett making me smile and focus on the road.

After my talk with the family about potentially marring Kendall its been different. I feel like I should just get down on one knee and ask the girl to marry me but I cant. Its to busy for us right now and I want us to settle down with Scarlett and stuff before marriage and wedding planning cause lord knows how crazy that'll be.

I kept the ring with me because I was afraid that it'll get lost but I decided to give it to Kris since I knew I could trust her with it. I wanted to talk to Kendall's parents and get their blessings but Kendall isn't really on good terms with her dad. Caitlyn and I still talk but the family is a little cold towards her because of the things that were said.

If I wanted to marry Kendall and have a future with her I would have to ask her parents. Both of her parents. I talked to my parents and they agreed with me but said I should give it time which I listened to. I was pulled out from my thoughts when I felt a kiss on my cheek.

Kendall:"Where'd you go to?"She asked making me shake my head and focus on the road.

Y/n:"Just thinking, mom things"I said making her giggle and sit back.

Kendall:"It weird being a mom"She said making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"I know, who would have thought that I'd have a beautiful girlfriend and beautiful kid at the age of eighteen"I said looking at her through the review mirror for a moment"Damn"I said making her laugh and shake her head.

Kendall:"Who would have thought I'd be twenty four and be this happy"She said with a small smile making me smile as well.

Y/n:"You're happy?"I asked making her nod.

Kendall:"Why wouldn't I be? I have a girlfriend who absolutely adores me and I know it cause I see it in her eyes and my family literally gushes about it 24/7"She said making me chuckle and turn left"And I have a daughter who is beautiful and I have that dream family I always dreamed about"She said making me smile"And its with you.....so its my dream come try"She said mumbling the last part making my heart melt at that.

I kept quite and continued to drive for another half an hour. Once we arrived home we put Scarlett bed and then made our way to our room. I laid down with her and kissed her head smiling a little. I think we deserve a date night...

It was currently the next day and while Kendall and Scarlett was sound asleep I called our families and asked if they could babysit for tonight which they immediately agreed to. I decided that myself and Kendall would go to my other house that's not to far from here. We went there the night of her 21st and it was also the night when we first made love.

I told her about the plans making her a little excited since we haven't really gone out since Scarlett was born. We got dressed and made out way downstairs saying goodbye to our families and our baby girl. I started driving to the house when Kendall looked over at me and smiling a little.

Kendall:"This road looks familiar"She said making me chuckle and kiss our intertwined hands.

Y/n:"You'll know in a few minutes babe"I said making her eye me but shrug and continue looking outside and humming to the music playing. Once we pulled up to the house a huge smile spread across her lips making me smile.

Kendall:"Really?"She questioned making me get out and walk to her side helping her out.

Y/n:"Really"I said making her grab my face and pull me in for a kiss making me kiss back instantly.

Kendall:"Hmm..lets go inside"She mumbled making me smile and nod. We made our way inside the house making me pull her out to the deck and show her the candlelight dinner I had arranged making her kiss me and pull me towards the table. Once we were seated she looked at the food in front of her and drooled making me thank the waiter and bid him goodbye.

Y/n:"I love that smile"I said looking at her once we finished our dinner. She looked up at me with the wine glass in her hand and a small but beautiful smile playing on her lips.

Kendall:"Thank you for tonight"She said making me wave her off and sip my drink.

Y/n:"Its a pleasure, I like seeing you happy"I said making her blush a little. She got up and sat on my lap making me hands wonder down her legs and then back up to rest on her waist.

Kendall:"I like us like this"She mumbled making me look at her"We're finally in a good place and I really love this"She said looking at me"I love you"She said shyly making me smile and peck her lips.

Y/n:"I love you to baby, I really do"I said making her pull me in for a kiss. The kiss lasted a while before we both pulled away for some fresh air.

Kendall:"Do you like how our life is now? I mean having a kid and stuff cause I know some people would be freaking out"She said making me shake my head and hold her face and caressing her cheek.

Y/n:"Kendall, I've never been happier. This is the best part of my life right now. I have you and a beautiful baby girl and I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm happy and as long as I have the two of you I dont need or want anything or anyone else"I said making her look at me and peck my lips multiple times mumbling 'I love you' every time.

Kendall:"So where's dessert?"She asked making me smirk appear on my lips as my fingers danced across her skin going down her legs.

Y/n:"Well you see...."I said making her shiver a little"I thought that tonight that I could be your dessert and you could be mines"I said making her entire body shiver.

Kendall:"I like that idea"She mumbled waking up and pulling me inside the house with a seductive smile on her face"Now Ms Y/l/n....show me just how much you love me"She said electing a moan from me.

Y/n:"You're bad for me Jenner"I said as we entered the room making me hands go to her waist pulling her closer.

Kendall:"You don't complain when I'm riding you"She said in my ear biting it a little making me growl"Now fuck me daddy"

50 votes or more guys! 😉

Also there will be a time jump but don't stress....I'm going to make this good...hopefully 😶

Its Ending Soon Guys 😭😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 793 62
You never know what life brings to you! One moment you think you are at the happiest soul on Earth and in another, you are at your worst. Read out to...
213K 4.9K 61
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ. โ˜† ๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‰๐„๐๐๐„๐‘ โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...
318K 7.7K 36
"Be mine, Hailey." He breathed against her neck, loving how she smelled like honey. She always smelled so damn good and it drove him crazy. He just...
89.2K 1.2K 39
(2018: Many of you will be pissed at me for saying this, considering you didn't get the chance to understand the Sidemen before JJ and Logan got into...