Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™¬š™¤ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™Ø š™š™–š™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š, š™š™š™šš™§š™š š™„š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™”š™Øš™š š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š™š ļæ½... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid šŸ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen šŸ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin šŸ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! āš ļø

Best Part (Part 10).

8.7K 238 37
By Alecia_Xo

Lol, y'all reaction when Kendall finally got pregnant 😂😂😂

Y/N POV.

Seven months into pregnancy.....

Its getting closer to the due date and it had everyone nervous and excited at the same time. Everyone was excited for the new arrival and myself and Kendall were amused to see how excited both our families are. They were planning the baby shower and so far everything has been running smoothly, but the thing is that Kendall didn't know about it.

Kanye:"Are you excited for the baby?"He asked as we all sat outside Kris's house. We were invited over for dinner and myself and the guys sat outside while the girls relaxed inside talking.

Y/n:"I am, but I'm also nervous"I said honestly making them all give me comforting smiles.

Tristan:"Trust me Y/n, I get you"He said making me chuckle and pat his shoulders. A few weeks ago we just discovered that Khloe was pregnant and that sent the families into more of a frenzy to say.

Zayn:"This is all so weird to me"He said making us all laugh at him.

Abel:"Says the one who just popped the question"He said making Zayn blush a little.

A lot of things happened in the past month. We just found out that Khloe and Tristan were expecting like myself and Kendall. Zayn proposed to Gigi and they're planning their wedding. There's so much things happening these days that you just cant keep up, not even with the Kardashians.

Tyler:"At least things are moving forward you guys! Its good news"He said making us all nod in agreement.

Scott:"Got a point buy its also really confusing"He said making us all face him"Like I don't know what to expect anymore...is Kourtney suddenly going to walk up to me and be like 'oh hey, do you wanna make baby number four with me?' And if that shit does happen I will literally die"He said making us all burst out laughing making him follow.

Tyga:"You shouldn't be complaining tho, your kids cute as hell"He said making us all agree.

Scott:"Oh please! Kendall and Y/n are having a kid now....that baby is probably going to like she got crafted by the gods herself"He said making me burst put laughing again. I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes and shook my head.

Y/n:"I know our kids going to be cute, but lets not take it so far now"I said making them chuckle and shake their heads.

Kanye:"But seriously though, you will be fine Y/n/n"He said sending me a reassuring smile making me smile and nod.

Y/n:"Thanks, but I don't really know how to do certain things....And I don't want to be lost and all"I said making them all laugh.

Scott:"It'll come like instinct, you're already good with our kids so you will be fine"He said waving it off making me nod. Maybe he was right, Maybe I just needed to chill and let whatever happens, happens.

We spent a few more minutes talking and laughing when the door opened revealing the girls. They all walked out and took seats next to us while Kendall settled for my lap and smiled kissing me cheek.

Kendall:"So what were you and the guys talking about?"She questioned making me shrug.

Y/n:"Normal stuff, baby things and all"I said chuckling at the end thinking of what Scott said.

Kylie:"I still can't believe there's only a few more months and then the little guy is going to be here!"She said excitedly making myself and Kendall laugh.

Kendall:"I know, I still cant believe I'm going to be mom...its all so surreal"She said making me nod in agreement with her.

Y/n:"I know right, who knew I'd be a mom at 18 going on 19....damn"I said mumbling the last part making everyone else chuckle.

Kim:"You will be a good mom Y/n"She said making me smile and thank her.

Kendall:"Hey! What about me?!"She asked pouting making everyone else laugh while I kissed her cheek.

Y/n:"Your obviously going to be a amazing mom baby...you're already amazing girlfriend so being a mom will be a breeze"I said making her smile at me and peck her lips.

Kendall:"Hmm...just for that you get a little present later"She mumbled making me shiver a little and smile.

Y/n:"Cant wait"I said looking at her making her giggle and lean in kissing my lips.

Abel:"I wonder how you two will be when the baby comes?"He wondered out loud making Zayn nod. 

Zayn:"Yeah, cause the two of you make out 24/7"He said making myself and Kendall blush. 

Bella:"Poor girl, I'll make sure to save her"She said making me look at her and raise a eyebrow. 

Y/n:"Oh please, you and Abel are way worse then myself and Kenny"I said making both of them blush. I heard Kendall giggle a little making me smile. 

Kendall:"Okay! Before another argument breaks out, lets go eat"She said getting up and walking inside with us all following"Cause I'm hungry"She said making me chuckle along with the others and go to the table taking our seats. 

Y/n:"Oh Jenner"I said making her shrug and dish out electing a laugh from me and the others. We all ate and then sat around in the TV room talking and relaxing. I was busy cuddling with Kendall and slowly falling asleep until she slapped me lightly on my cheek making me groan.

Kendall:"Baby, move....I need to pee"She said making me groan and move away making her bolt to the restroom.

Kim:"Y/n/n, can we talk to you?"She asked making me sit up and rub my eyes a little.

Y/n:"Sure, whats up?"I questioned making the family members look at each other questionably. I turned and faced the guys and girls looking them making them shrug and look at me.

Zayn:"I'm as lost as you are here Y/n"He said making me nod and face the family.

Y/n:"So whats up fam?"I asked making them all smile at me a little.

Khloe:"Its about Kendall"She said making me nod and gulp scared of what they're going to say next"Dont stress...its just something that we want to discuss with you"She said making me nod and clam my nerves a little.

Kris:"We know you and Kendall are having the baby and all those things and we cant be happier. I've never seen Kendall this happy and glowing to be honest"She said trying to reassure me.

Kourtney:"But, there are some things that need to be discussed"She said making me nod and wipe my sweaty hands on my jeans.

Y/n:"Like?"I asked letting out a shaky breathe. I didn't know why they looked so serious and it was scaring me in case they decide not to like me or something. I known its stupid but I was thinking about everything that could go wrong and that could be said. This is Kendall's family so I do have a right to be shitting myself.

Kim:"Y/n/, stop over thinking"She said making me snap out of my thoughts and nod"Its just that since Kendall is pregnant and stuff....the media will want to know and so do we since this is pretty important to us"She said once again making me nod.

Khloe:"Are you planning on marrying Kendall?"She asked making me let out a sigh of relief making them look at me weirdly.

Y/n:"I thought you were going to kick my ass or something"I said making them all laugh and shake their heads"And yes I am but not right now"I said making them look at me confused.

Kris:"We're not rushing you to or anything but why?"She asked making me sit back and debate on weather I should tell them or not. I looked back at the stairs and saw Kendall no wear in sight making me look at them and smile.

Y/n:"I want to show you all something but don't freak out"I said making them nod still confused with my actions. I reached in my jacket pocket and pulled out the ring I bought for Kendall making them all look at me wide eyed and gasp.

Hailey:"Oh my god"She said making me chuckle and look at the ring smiling.

Y/n:"I was planning on proposing to her around June or so but things got messy and all so it got postponed, but it doesn't mean that I'm not going to"I said looking at them who were still in shock"I will, but I don't want to do it now and have Kendall or other people think that I just want to marry her cause we have a child. I want it to be special and I don't want any second guessing or doubts. I want Kendall and I want a future with her.....it just needs to be as girlfriends right now but it'll be as wives sooner or later"I said making everyone look at me and smile.

Kris:"Oh Y/n/n"She said pulling me into a hug making me chuckle and hug back as everyone else joined in. We all pulled away and as they pulled away I heard footsteps making me put in the ring back in my pocket and compose myself along with the others.

Kendall:"Hey, what were you guys talking about?"She asked taking a seat on my lap making everyone shake their heads.

Khloe:"Nothing really"She said making Kendall nod and start another conversation making me sigh. That was close....

Eight Months into pregnancy.....

Its getting closer to the arrival of the baby and everyone was getting more and excited. I couldn't believe that we only had a month left and my little girl will be in the world. I was currently getting ready since today was the baby shower and we had to leave soon. It was a surprise since Kendall thought we were all to busy and didn't have time to through one but we were all planning one for her.

She wasn't to happy about it but she let it go. I told her that we were going to have lunch at her moms place and she agreed and got ready. I got her a dress and gave it to her making her look at me questionably but change into it. I was currently slipping my shirt on when I heard a whine making me look up and see Kendall struggling with her zipper making me chuckle and walk over to her.

Y/n:"I got it"I said zipping her up and placing a small kiss on her shoulder making her sigh and place her hands on her baby bump making me follow.

Kendall:"I'm fat"She said making me sigh and hide my face in her neck placing kisses there.

Y/n:"You're not fat"I said making her scoff while I turned her around and pecked her lips"Baby, you're not fat. You look amazing and I don't care what you or other people say...You look even more beautiful"I said placing another kiss on her lips making her smile into the kiss and kiss back.

Kendall:"Hmm...I love you"She said as I pulled away making me smile and peck her lips.

Y/n:"I love you to"I said making her giggle and then hold her stomach.

Kendall:"Yeah, I think she loves you to"She said referring to the little princess kicking in her tummy. I chuckled and placed my hand on her stomach.

Y/n:"I love you to princess"I said and looked at Kendall placing another kiss on her lips"Lets go baby, everyone must be waiting"I said making her nod and grab her things.

Once we made sure we had everything we made our way out the house and locked up. I helped her in the car and then started driving over to her moms place. Hailey texted me before I left saying that everything was ready and all I had to do was bring the mommy which I was doing. We arrived at the house and made our way inside making Kendall look around confused.

Kendall:"That's weird, I don't hear yelling"She said making me chuckle and shrug.

Y/n:"Maybe they're outside"I said making her nod and drag me outside. She stepped out the door and covered her mouth with her hands making everyone yell out surprise. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist placing a kiss on her cheek.

Kendall:"Oh my god!"She said still in shock making everyone laugh a little and greet us"Who did this?"She asked once she finish greet everyone and took a seat making me smile.

Y/n:"Everyone, you thought we wouldn't through you a baby shower but we were actually planning one on the DL"I said making her giggle and smile at us as tears escaped her eyes.

Bella:"Dont cry!"She said making Kendall giggle and wipe her tears.

Kendall:"Its happy tears"She said making us all laugh. I placed a kiss on her lips and pulled away smiling at her.

Y/n:"Come on, lets go see what everyone got our kid!"I said making her giggle and wake up following me.

50 votes or more guys!

So what do you guys think about me doing A Gigi Hadid book? 💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 152 39
{COMPLETED} What happens when your boyfriend cheats on you, yeah you break up with him? Well this happen to 20 year old Caroline ,her boyfriend cheat...
197K 5K 38
"š™€š™«š™šš™§ š™Žš™žš™£š™˜š™š š™’š™š š™ˆš™šš™©, š™„'š™«š™š š™†š™£š™¤š™¬š™£ š™š™š™–š™© š™’š™š'š™§š™š š™Žš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™–š™”. š™š™š™–š™© š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™’š™š š™š™–š™”š™  š˜¼š™£š™™ š™‡š™–š™Ŗš™œš™ š˜¼š™§š™¤...
5.5K 97 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
209K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...