Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™¬š™¤ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™Ø š™š™–š™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š, š™š™š™šš™§š™š š™„š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™”š™Øš™š š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š™š ļæ½... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid šŸ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen šŸ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin šŸ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! āš ļø

Best Part (Part 7).

9.3K 248 35
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

Kourtney:"Kendall's pregnant"She said somewhat breathless making myself and Kendall nod with grins on our faces.

Y/n:"Guess who's going to be parents"I said putting my phone down and wrapping my arm around Kendall's waist pulling her closer.

Kris:"Oh my god!"She said shooting up from her seat and running towards us. She pulled us in for a hug making myself and Kendall laugh a little but hug back"My baby is going to be a mom"She said pulling away and looking Kendall with tears in her eyes.

Y/d/n:"Couldn't wait could you?"He asked before pulling me into a hug making me chuckle as my mom joined the hug along with my sisters.

Y/m/n:"Oh my baby"She gushed squishing my cheeks and pulling me in for another hug"You're going to be a crazy mom"She said making me chuckle and smile at them.

Y/n:"I learnt it from the best"I said making them roll their eyes but laugh. They started congratulating Kendall while the Kardashian's stood in front of me making me chuckle nervously.

Khloe:"Thank god its yours"She said breaking the tension and pulling me into a bone crushing hug making me chuckle and hug back.

Kris:"I'm speechless"She said pulling me into a hug making the siblings join in as well.

Bella:"I want some action"She said waking up and joining the hug with everyone else making me groan and move a little.

Kendall:"Can't breathe"She mumbled.

Y/n:"Uh my girl is pregnant and she needs to breathe"I said making them all pull away and give Kendall and I our space making us let out a breathe of relief"You okay?"I questioned making her nod and kiss my cheek.

Kendall:"I'm perfect"She said making me smile and pull out her chair. We all took our seats and dished out and started eating.

Skyler:"So whats the plans from here?"She asked making us all look at her.

Kim:"Yeah, with the public and all the other things?"She asked making Kendall look at me to explain since she was eating and hungry.

Y/n:"Well, the public knows that myself and Kendall are back together considering the posts and the fact that we have been hanging out more so that's not a problem. We have to get a new house for a very specific reason"I said cringing of the thought of Rocky being here"And then we move forward. I want my family to be happy and safe and when Kendall wants to reveal that she's pregnant she can....its her body so therefore her choice"I said going back to my meal making them look at me astonished.

Hailey:"Damn"She mumbled making me look up.

Kylie:"Kenny, you need to wife her"She said making me chuckle while Kendall blushed"Or I will"She said making Tyga look at her.

Tyga:"Hey! I'm right here"He said making Kylie pat his shoulder and sigh.

Kylie:"We both know she's wife material"She said making him huff and go back to his meal while everyone laughed including me.

Y/n:"Uh thanks"I said making Kylie wink and Kendall slap my hand"Ow!"I mumbled rubbing the spot.

Kendall:"Don't flirt with me sister"She said making me look at her with a Really look.

Y/n:"I wasn't and wouldn't...well playfully yes but seriously no"I said honestly making Kendall pinch me while everyone laughed.

Scott:"Just a note....don't talk back. Go with it"He said making me rub my thigh since she pinched me there.

Kendall:"You should listen to Scott babe"She said making me nod and go back to my food.

Y/n:"Yeah cause I might just die"I mumbled making Abel and the guys snicker while the girls shook their head. Kendall was to busy eating making me thank the gods that she didn't hear me.

We all ate and then went outside taking a seat outside and relaxing since today was a nice day. We were all talking about the baby and all the other things when I saw Kris look at myself and Kendall.

Kris:"Kenny, as much as I dont want to bring this up I have to"She said making Kendall nod while I tensed up since I took a guess what was about to be said"When are you going to tell Caitlyn?"She asked making Kendall tense immediately.

After Caitlyn released the book that she did, the family and her have been on thin ice. Extreme thin ice to be exact. None of them really talked to her anymore besides Kylie. Kylie checks in now and then but doesn't really spend time with her cause she said some shitty things about Kris and the Kardashian who were their siblings.

Kendall:"The same time I tell the public. She can read it in a article"She said bluntly making them look at her.

Y/n:"Baby maybe just-"

Kendall:"No! She disrespected everyone in my family"She said annoyed with the topic making them sigh.

Kim:"Okay, if that's what you want"She said making Kendall drink her water and sit back.

Y/n:"Come on love, dont be so upset"I said kissing her temple"They're just trying to see what you want"I said making her huff.

Kendall:"Well, I don't care"She said getting up and sitting by the girls making me sigh and walk over to where Kris was sitting with my family.

Skyler:"I'm guessing that didn't go well?"She asked making me shake my head.

Kourtney:"I cant blame her. Kendall was upset at the things that were said and didn't really wanna talk to Cait after"She said making myself and my family nod.

Y/n:"Trust me, I know"I said remembering the day.

Kris:"Y/n"She said making me look her"Can you try talking to her again? I dont want her to regret her decision or anything"She said making me give her a soft smile and nod.

Y/n:"I'll try"I said making her and the sisters give me a thankful smile. The rest of the day went on well besides the fact that Kendall was still a little pissed. Everyone was leaving and I was walking them out while my girlfriend stayed inside in the bedroom.

Tristan:"Good luck dude!"He said making me chuckle and bid them goodbye.

Y/n:"I think I'm going to need it"I said making them all laugh.

Gigi:"She's been craving some ice cream and burgers"She said patting my shoulders"Try and talk to her after giving her those"She said making me nod and kiss her cheek.

Y/n:"Thanks G"I said making her smile and walk to the car"Drive home safe!"I yelled making them all honk and drive away. I sighed and walked back inside grabbing my car keys"Baby I'm going to get something, I'll be back"I said making me hear a groan.

Kendall:"Fine! But come back fast, I want cuddles"She yelled making me chuckle and walk out locking the door. I got in my car and drove over to In N Out and ordered her favourite burger and then drove over to the this ice cream store not to far from the house.

I bought about three favours before driving back to the house. I grabbed the packets and walked inside placing them on the counter and sighing. I placed everything on a tray and then proceeded to walk upstairs where I heard giggling. I walked inside and saw her watching Why Him? making me chuckle and shake my head placing the tray down.

Kendall:"Whats all this?"She asked making me lay down on the bed and pull her closer to me kissing her head.

Y/n:"Nothing, I just thought you'd like all this"I said making her kiss my lips and grab the burger making me chuckle and sit back taking one ad well.

Kendall:"Hmmm"She moaned taking a bite"I love you"She said looking at me and going back to the burger making me chuckle and shake my head at her amused.

Y/n:"I love you to"I said making her smile. We spent the rest of the evening eating and watching movies. I sat up and sighed knowing I had to bring it up"Kenny"I said making her look at me.

Kendall:"No, I'm not talking about this"She said knowing by the look on my face.

Y/n:"Baby can you just-"

Kendall:"No,no and no"She said refusing making me sigh and rest my head on her stomach careful not to hurt her or the baby. She looked down at me and groaned"Don't do that! Its makes me feel bad"She said making me kiss her tummy and look at her.

Y/:"Can you just listen to me babe?"I asked making her sigh and nod"Are you sure you want this? Cause your family and me are just scared that you might regret it in the future and we don't want that"I said making her cross her arms"Baby we want you to be happy and we want the best for you"I said making her features soften and sigh.

Kendall:"I know but its just-She hurt everyone including me and didn't apologise for it. She wrote crap about my sisters when she brought them up and I don't want someone like that in our life"She said huffing making me sigh and nod hovering over her. 

Y/n:"Okay, but if you ever want to just tell me"I said making her nod and wrap her arms around my neck looking at me.

Kendall:"I don't deserve you"She said making me chuckle and kiss her nose.

Y/n:"Funny, I was just thinking the same thing"I said making her giggle and shake her head at me smiling. She pulled my face closer to hers and connected our lips making me smile and kiss back tracing her bottom lip asking for entrance making her moan and grant me access.

Kendall:"I missed this"She mumbled as I trailed my kisses down to her neck making her moan and tug my shirt"So much"She said making me pull away and remove my shirt.

Y/n:"I can tell"I mumbled connecting our lips once again. We both removed our clothes as fast as we could and got under the covers as our tongues explored each others mouth. I swear that I could just live off her kisses and never want or need anything in my life.

Kendall:"No teasing"She said pulling away and looking at me"I'm serious"She said as I nodded and moved to her neck sucking on her pulse point.

Y/n:"Fuck"I moaned out as I thrusted in her making sure I was careful. She moaned and bit my shoulder making me start to move. I kept a slow pace and then sped up making her moan and throw her hear back digging it into her pillow.

Kendall:"Fuck Y/n! Wait! Wait!"She said making me stop abruptly and look at her.

Y/n:"What? Whats wrong?! Did I poke the baby?!"I asked with wide eyes and panicking thinking that I hurt our baby making her look at me and burst out laughing"Baby this isn't funny"I said making her stop and nod trying to hold her laugh.

Kendall:"It is but I was actually going to say that I heard something downstairs"She said making me groan and go back to kissing her neck.

Y/n:"Its probably nothing"I said making her push my face away.

Kendall:"Check it out or you don't get what you need"She said making me groan. I slipped my boxers on and walked downstairs checking everywhere to see that the window was open making me groan closing it. I went back upstairs and looked at her.

Y/n:"The window was open...that's it"I mumbled getting back into bed making her nod and straddle me.

Kendall:"Okay, lets get back to business then"She said making me chuckle and connect our lips once again. I swear this girl is really something....

50 votes or more 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 282 32
Eight years went by, and Kendall and Kim, try as they might, just couldn't forget about each other. The others may have forgotten each other and them...
845K 27.7K 67
"š™Žš™š™¤š™¬ š™ˆš™š š™š™š™š š™’š™¤š™§š™Øš™© š™‹š™–š™§š™© š™Šš™› š™”š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›, š™š™š™š š™Šš™£š™š š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™ƒš™–š™©š™š š™š™š™š š™ˆš™¤š™Øš™©, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™„'š™”š™” š™Žš™š™¤š™¬ š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™š™–...
4.5K 152 39
{COMPLETED} What happens when your boyfriend cheats on you, yeah you break up with him? Well this happen to 20 year old Caroline ,her boyfriend cheat...
18.3K 440 36
"Home is With You," Kendall Jenner takes center stage as your on-again, off-again lover. As she grapples with her own sexual identity, uncertainty ha...