Five Weeks

By miss_sassy_writer

*Wattpad Indian Ambassador's Featured Novel* [Milestones: Winner of Little Moonlight Award] {Highest Ranking... More

Five Weeks : Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 2]
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Anahita's Perspective
Yuvraaj's Perspective
A New Story?
Review Chapters

Extended Epilogue

11.5K 519 75
By miss_sassy_writer

Final and continuation part of epilogue... Couldn't bring myself to stop writing it.
________

Anahita squeezed shut her eyes in immense pleasure and moaned in his mouth. Her fingers danced on his nape before they ascended to his hair and clutched them tightly pulling him more to deepen the kiss. Yuvraaj planked her body in him and his one hand crawled up to the side of her curves to her nape. He pressed his two fingers in the back of her neck, titling her face up and his lips lapped the sweet nectar like a honeybee drinks all the sweetness from the bloomed flower.

Breathless and spent in love, as they pulled back and rested their heads against each other, only then they registered hoots and whistling around them. Grinning ear to ear, Anahita blushed hiding herself in Yuvraaj's embrace and he protectively cocooned her in his arms, kissing the crown of her head.

"Our five weeks have blessed us with the union of lifetime." He whispered to her and noticed that the pastor had left. Probably when they decided to shower their love on each other.

"No." She contradicted. "You've blessed us with this union and filled my life with happiness."

Yuvraaj brought back his attention to her and kissed her briefly. "We did this. I love you, Anahita."

"I love you too, Yuvraaj."

***

Feet shuffled to their Villa and faint giggles were escaping their lips as they witnessed people gawking at them with adoration and love in their eyes. They were tempted to contemplate the same situation in their hometown and the morphing of reaction in scowls and gasps made them realise that they were in heaven; one they've found themselves.

"Open it. I've my hands full." Yuvraaj bounced Anahita twice in his arms making her clutch on to his shoulders more tightly.

Next moment, his lips descended down on hers, coaxing her sweetly. The shuffling of feet falling deaf in their ear and the visitors probably were enjoying the display of lovestruck figures. Paying no heed, Anahita delved his jeans pocket, groping for the key card and occupied her another hand in palpitating for the lock. Once found, she maneuvered to swipe the card through the lock and the click of door made her hands swung on Yuvraaj's shoulders again. Their body weight worked as the force to jounce the door open.

Yuvraaj crossed the oblong hall filled with couch, side table and a few articles of furniture, luckily not dashing into anything and safely reached their makeshift bedroom. His deft tongue was busy in licking, kissing, claiming and dancing with hers. Sensuously, Anahita dragged her fingers down to his chest and made no haste in passing the button through loops, revealing spattering of dark hair in his chest.

Suppressing a groan, Yuvraaj freed her lips for a second, only to claim again. He ferried her on the bed and hovered her, retiring her hands from the job of unbuttoning his shirt. He kissed her sweetly, keeping her face cradled in his palm and tossed his discarded shirt in some distant corner of the room. He curtseyed on the bed and roughly yanked her hair in his grip, deepening the kiss. Anahita, though on her knees, still reached his shoulder and her chin was forced up to match his vigorous move. She permitted herself to revel in claiming his back as her hands drawled and she pinned him to her, stuttering in pleasure.

Breathing ragged, Yuvraaj parted his lips from hers. His eyes searching hers dwelling back and forth while his forehead rested against her. His thumb came down on her swollen lips and traced the lower one softly.

"I love you, Anahita!" He whispered.

Sending him her best smile, Anahita hugged him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder. Yuvraaj's palm on her back pulled her more in him. She closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek against his.

"I love you too, Yuvraaj!"

"You ever thought this day would come?" He faced her and touched her eyelash. Her head shook before she pecked him surprisingly. "I'm happy that it came."

She tucked her chin to her chest, fondling the Diamond pendant in her Mangalsutra. "I love this." Her eyes beheld him. "You would've felt dishearten when I threw it? I'm sorry." She pouted holding her ears.

"Don't waste my time in chipping apologies. Today's our wedding night." Her heart pounded hard when Yuvraaj trailed his hands down to her waist and tugged her saree pleats out, never leaving her skin. He kissed her dominantly.

"Didn't we have the wedding night last night? And it's still day." She gasped out and again kissed him.

"Because....we...didn't have the wedding....last night and....stop asking stupid questions." He focused on worshipping her body, loving her the way he knew the best, condescending their bond and weaving their hearts together.

"Um...Yuvraaj. Damn!...let me....breathe." She wheezed out, gasping hard and pressed her hands flat on his chest. Logged in passion, Yuvraaj had forgotten long back about the meaning of word called stop. All he knew was this sensation in his body, the pleasure gasp she let out and the sinking passion that was coursing in his blood. He happened to be an addict and she proved out to be the best cocaine he could ever consume. The certainty of 'never having enough' had mastered him.

She was breathing ragged, preparing herself to inhale as much oxygen as her lungs allowed before having another round of sensual lip smack. Yuvraaj coiled her hands above her head in the grip of his one hand while another one doffed her saree, revealing her lying beneath him bundled in silk.

A pause happened. His charcoal black eyes clashed with her chocolate orbs. She swallowed, blinking softly and her effort was rewarded by him when he scooped her waist binding an arm around it and claimed her lips in a hard possessive kiss.

He traveled his hands down on the delicate curves of her and up again to the globes of her breast. Anahita whimpered when Yuvraaj deepened the kiss, pressing his mouth hard on hers.

"You're so beautiful." Yuvraaj framed her face and rubbed his thumb on her cheek, showering her with little pecks all over her face and she giggled. Such a joyous laugh exhilarated the pace of blood in him. His eyes roamed on her face and concentrated on her lips.

"Tu ka hastes. (Why are you laughing?)" He pressed his mouth to the corner of her lips, supporting himself on elbows.

Anahita seductively dragged her manicured finger on his jawline and winked. "I feel like a baby when you kiss me like this."

"Like this?" Yuvraaj smirked and kissed her sweetly. She moaned and distanced him.

"No, not this. I mean when you kiss my whole face. I feel like a cute baby." She pouted, looking down at his chest and slowly took her time to unbutton his shirt. Corner of his lips curved up as he adored his wife. Anahita permitted herself to peep at him through her lashes and found him staring her. Heat crept to her face until her hair was on fire.

With an ease, she removed the shirt from his frame and kissed his chest. Her kisses tended to be dewy, soft and brush of tenderness. The more she made contact with his skin, the more he could feel himself losing control.

"But when you touch me like this," She brushed her fingers over his which rested over her pelvis, stroking her skin tentatively. "I don't feel like baby anymore. You make me beautiful." She murmured, biting on his neck hard, intended on giving a love bite.

Yuvraaj wrapped her hair in his fist and made her face him. "Then allow me to make you more beautiful, Mou." He tucked the wisp of her mahogany hair away from her pretty face and nuzzle his nose on her jaw.

"Permission granted." The smirk was intact on her lips. So the love and lust in his hooded eyes.

Yuvraaj smiled toothily before pulling her to him and slid down the zipper of her blouse. Her eyes closed as he kissed her jaw and descended down to her neck while his hands worked upon scraping the expensive piece out of her body.

"Bigger tits means better offspring.." Remarked Yuvraaj as he cupped her breast perfectly in his hands and Anahita resembled the ripe red tomato. She looked down at his hard groin inadvertently and her blush deepened, she immediately looked away.

"Thanks!" She whispered, fiddling her fingers when Yuvraaj guffawed. "You've gotten the smaller set of it."

The blush slipped off her face and she scowled, zeroing her gaze at him. Yuvraaj kissed her brief before scooping her in his shielded arms and brought her on his lap. "I was joking, you wouldn't even look at me, so I had to do this."

Anahita bit his shoulder as a grudge and since she couldn't formulate a sentence, she twitched her lips. "You're really bad."

"Am I? Really?" He husked, nipping at her earlobe and his hands stroked her bare waist. He dipped his head in her neck and chewed in her skin softly. It was then Anahita noticed the decoration in the room. She pushed Yuvraaj aside and looked around the room, excited.

"When did you prepare all this?" Yuvraaj pulled her again and kissed her softly, roaming his hand on her back to free the clasp of her brazier. Anahita pulled back only to question.

"Tell me?"

"You're really wasting time in unnecessary things. I told you it's for our wedding night. Now just keep quiet." Yuvraaj pushed her on her back, hovering her with his weight and threw the brazier off her body before covering their naked frames with the blanket.

Spent after hours, Anahita threw her head back, her hair sprawled all over the pillow, her eyes brimmed with tears and her fists occupied in gripping sheets tightly. Yuvraaj was breathing harsh in her neck and his damp wisps of hair tickled her skin. His heart pounding against her in symphony and a contented smile dancing on their lips.

"I love you, Yuvraaj!" Anahita said through her quickened breath and hugged him tightly.

Yuvraaj kissed on her lips, framing her face with his palm. Concern occurred in him when he noticed the sheen of tears in her eyes. He ran his knuckles on her cheek, "You okay? Did I hurt you?"

Overwhelmed, Anahita shook her head and kissed his palm. "This was awesome, mind blowing and....heavenly."

"I'm sorry," Yuvraaj kissed her eyes, kissing the dry stains to her temple of tears that escaped her eyes. "Though unintentionally but I hurt you and I promise I'll be gentle from now on."

"You were gentle. You can never hurt me, baby." She coaxed him and kissed his Adam apple. "I start to miss you instantly as you stop kissing me."

Yuvraaj flopped on his back and pulled Anahita over him wrapping both of them securely in sheets. His one hand busied itself in stroking Anahita's bare waist and another one patted her head.

"Yuvraaj..!" She crooned, looking at the opposite wall, lost.

"Hmm?" Yuvraaj gave an incoherent reply with his eyes closed. Her head raised a bit up gaze at him. "Why do you love me?"

"Why do you ask this?" He opened his eyes and zeroed his eyes on her. His hands ceased and he turned to her, still anchoring her to his arms and cocooned her with his body.

"I mean...there must be a reason of loving someone. Right? What's yours? And since when do you love me? I happen to notice that when you said yes for the wedding, you told me you had a choice to save your love and pride. So I want to know since when do you love me?" Excitement was written on her face. With each word said, her anticipation was increasing. A man who loved her enough to accept with all her flaws and still never left her side was finally going to reveal how he fell in love with her.

Yuvraaj took his sweet time to caress her face with his eyes and embraced her shy gaze with his. His fingers left the territory of her waist and shot up to bask her face with the soft touches.

"There's no reason why I love you. Absolutely none. Honestly I feel there's nothing likable qualities about you. I just happen to love you since forever." He degraded her causally and the shy smile stripped off her face. She rolled her eyes and did her best to hide the scowl covering her face.

"Why?" Was her dry question, looking away from the insensitive man who just made love and slandered her the next moment.

"Hey," Yuvraaj framed her face and made her look at him. "Don't look away. I didn't say it to make you feel bad. I mean to say that...you have reckless attitude. I mean you curse like a pro and I am begun to worry that first word of my baby will be a cursing. You're obstinate and that's why it gives me jitters thinking how'll I manage to cope with you. You smile like an Angel and I am afraid that I'll be your slave for life and I don't think these are loveable qualities."

Anahita grinned, looking down at his lips. "Alright. I'll try to not curse before our kids, so that they won't be catching up on it."

"You better not!" He mock warned her and hugged her, keeping his chin over her head and buried her face in his chest.

Yuvraaj swiped his hand lovingly on her hair and kissed her eyes. "I don't have any reason to love you, Mou, I love you because you're an integral part of my life; without whom I'm incomplete."

Crown shaped lips of Anahita curved upwards. "I know but I wanted to know isn't there anything physically that you've noticed in me?"

Her curiosity was making Yuvraaj cocky. His paw planted upon her blossom and he smirked, "I noticed these."

"Shut up!" Her hand immediately shot up to swat his hand off and Yuvraaj guffawed, kissing her eyes.

"I love your eyes."

"What about them?"

"They resemble the eye set of Jasmine from Aladdin and I used to have had a crush upon her." Anahita noticed that Yuvraaj blushed mentioning the cartoon character.

"Princess Jasmine? That cartoon character? You developed a crush on her?" She sputtered into laughter, shaking in mirth and kissed his nose.

"You're hurting my feelings saying this." He grunted, twitching his lips and touched her eyelashes, "You've the same big eyes. This can be probably count as a reason why I love you."

"Um..what if I go blind someday, will you stop loving me?" She dreaded but asked.

Yuvraaj sighed, rolling his eyes and laid on his back. "I knew you have zero IQ but you tend to be this stupid, I am amazed. Blindness and any optical diseases has nothing to do with the shape of eyes. Even if you go blind someday, I will love you the same."

"And when I will grow old and have wrinkles all over my face and my eyes will have loose rings, dark circles, Will you stop loving me then?" Anahita crossed her hands on Yuvraaj's bare chest and put her chin over it. "Oh, and if...."

"Even if you are alike skeleton, I will still not stop loving you." Yuvraaj kissed her face and pulled her over him. "Nothing will make me stop loving you. You have nothing to be scared about and wrinkles will not affect the shape of your eyes."

"Really?" She smiled, her eyes glistening with tears and she rubbed her nose in his chest. "I love you."

"I am not going to be tired of showing you how much I love you." Yuvraaj was rejuvenated from her confession escaping out of her clutches and made love to her drowning deep in the sea of her eyes.

Was it good? Um. I think it is. Let's see. Your verdicts are gonna give me a glimpse of how was it! Another thing to be said is, I've got an idea to wrap up this story. I have decided to show bits of their life through their eyes. Some of the past, some of the future. Should I do it!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 5.6K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
111K 11.1K 25
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
51.7K 4.8K 50
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...