Unusual (gxg)

By Spongebtch

Abbie and his male friend Kyle has been bestfriends for as long as they can remember but Abbie never told Kyl... More

CHAPTER ONE "Funny Feeling"
Chapter Two "What now?"
Chapter three "I said What?!"
Chapter Four "Long Night"
Chapter Six "Truth be told"
Chapter Seven "Make me smile"
Chapter Eight "Hell bound"
Chapter Nine "Mercy"
Chapter Ten "Abbie's Birthday"
Chapter Eleven "Unlocked Door"
Chapter Twelve "NO!"
Chapter Thirteen "Sleep Over"
Chapter Thirteen "Sleep Over" (continuation)
Chapter Fourteen "Why?!"
Chapter Fifteen "Bitch"
Chapter Sixteen "3 weeks Later"
Chapter Seventeen "Sing for Me"
Chapter 18 "Drunk Summer"
Chapter 19 "Blush"
Chapter 20 "What's Wrong?"
Chapter 21 "Stained Dress"
Chapter 22 "I Missed you"
Chapter 23 "Slow down"
Chapter 24 "Unexpected"
Chapter 25 "Distance"
Chapter 26 "Confession"
Chapter 27 "Sad Songs"
Chapter 28 "Perfect Day"
Chapter 28.2
Chapter 28.3
Chapter 29 "It's Not Okay"

Chapter Five "Jealousy"

5.8K 163 25
By Spongebtch

April 18

I open my eyes and found Donna not in bed anymore. She's probably making breakfast or something. Summer's arms were still wrapped around me. It felt so good. The day is just starting and Iam already blushing. Gosh, this girl....... She makes me feel amazing.

I slowly turn to face her trying to maintain her embrace to me. We are now face to face with like a half foot apart. She's still sleeping. I stare at her rosy cheeks and the light hitting her curly long brown undone hair. I brush off some hair off of her face and my eyes immediately go down her lips. Her lips... her pink lips, I want to kiss them. I could stay like this just looking at her all my life. She is so perfect. I can't help but smile. I know this is just for a while. When she wakes up, I return to reality; being a bitch to her. But it is getting more difficult the more I spend time with her.

So while she is still asleep, I will hug her. This might be the only time I could.

I slowly slip my hands above her waist. I didn't put much weight to it. She might wake up.

I breath deep. My heart beats raising again.

"Good morning cutie." She suddenly said, smiling while her eyes closed. Oh my god! So I rolled away as fast as I could and I fell off the bed. Ouch!

She sat down, looked at me and laughed histerically.

I didn't know what to do or say.

I sat up. I couldn't look at her but I tried.

I tried laughing but it aounded so forced. "uhh.. G-Good morning" I stuttered like an idiot.

I stood up and exit the room without looking back. I even hit the door a little I could hear her giggle.

When I arrived down stairs, I sat on the couch in the living room.

"Shit! Fuck! shit!" I kept saying to my self while hitting my head as I make my way to the kitchen.

"HEY!" Donna brightly greeted me holding a soatula but I stumbled.

"Fuck!" I yelled then she kissed my lips.

I blushed, "I told you already to stop cursing" she pouted.

I held her waist, "And kissing me for a punishment won't help babe" I gave her a flirty smile.

"Babe?" She grinned and blushed. I love making her blush. That's so adorable.

"Yea, why? You don't like it?" I pouted and gave her cute eyes.

"I love it! It gives me butterflies..... babe" she bit her lower lip. Oh, that's so hot.

"Babe, i wanna tell you someting." I whispered as I pull her closely. I never lost eye contact.

She was nervous, I can feel her heart beating like crazy.

"W-what?" She swallowed after saying.

I leaned in close enough for our nose to touch, "I can smell the bacon.... it's burning"

Her eyes got wide. She quickly jump off of me, "Oh my Gosh!" And I just laughed so hard my stomach was aching.

She took it off the frying pan and put it on a plate. She put it on the table.

I sat down on the dining table and saw eggs, pancakes and the burnt bacons.

"Wow. The bacon looks awesome." I said mockingly

She sat down beside me frowning. I know it's rude but I like teasing her. She's so cute when she gets a little irritated by me. Just a little, when it's too much, you have to RUN for your life! It's gonna get nasty! But right now, it'a the right amount of anger haha.

"Hello guys" greeted looking so blooming, "what's up?" She was so bubbly. Is she like this always? That's cool.

"Burnt bacon" I tried holding my laughter.

Donna rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure it's good!" She contradicted me. To prove her point, she grabbed a bacon and bit half of it.

Her face changed. She kept chewing it though.

Donna laughed and thanked her for trying.

We all ate breakfast and talked about last night. They were teasing me of course.

We discovered that her father died 8 years ago. She didn't finish college so she gets jobs from anywhere, mostly music related. She can play the piano, guitar, ukulele, sings and sometimes draw. They own this small cafe called Chris and Dana's. She is running it with her 65 years old mother that she loves sooooo much (as she said). She has no close friends, just the people she knows at the cafe, mostly old timers. She never had a boyfriend. Never been kissed. That means she's still a virgin right? Kyle is the only one she agreed having a date with (coz her mother insisted). When we asked if she likes Kyle, all she said was, "I like him but I still don't know."

"You two are friends now right?" Donna looked at the both of us, "You even cuddled last night."

I choked while drinking water. They both glared at me.

"For me? We are." Summer looked at me and smiled.

I just nodded to both of them.

Somebody was knocking at the door so Donna opened it and came back with Kyle.

"Kyle!!! They are friends now see?" Donna pointed at us with a great big smile.

Summer smiled at him but I didn't even bother looking at him.

"Anyway, Summer, C'mon! I'll drive you back to your cafe. Your Mom's probably missing you by now." Kyle said while lifting his hand to summer.

"Your right." Summer agreed and stood up, "Donna...Abbie, Thank you for everything! It was the most fun I had in yeeeears!"

"And more to come. Abbie is having her birthday party here at my house and I am inviting you. it's  20! you will be there right?" Donna assured her. my jaw drops and Donna gives me that angry glare that means I don't have a say in this. Darn.

"I'll try." Summer smiles.

Donna gave Summer a hug. I just sat there pretending not to care.

I noticed Summer was looking at me with arms open waiting for a hug. whuuuuaaaat??

I just stared at her so she grabbed me to stand up and she just hugged me tight. I didn't hug back. I can't. oohhh damn it butterflies! It's like everytime she touches me, there is a flow of current rushing through my body to my nerve ending but it feels good.

"Bye guys!" Summer waved goodbye. I saw Kyle hold her hand and it hurt. Okay, back to reality.

After they had left. I went upstairs not even waiting for Donna.

I took a shower. I wanted to go out and just give my head some peace. If I stay here, all I will think about is how my life so terrible.

When I got out, I was just wearing a towel. Donna was sitting on her bed waiting for me.

"Are you going somewhere?" She asked and I nodded.

"Where? You don't even have clothes here dummy." She laughed. I forgot about that part.

I groaned, "Damn it!" I said.

She pulled me to bed and she ended up on top. She slowly pushed her lips against mine.

"Damn it?" I said trying to be cute when she stopped kissing me and she smiled. She kisses me again. This time we were kissing hard.

We rolled and fell off the bed. we both laughed and made out on the floor.

"Okay. I'll let you borrow my clothes if.... you ask me on  date" She said.

I kissed her, "Babe, will you go out with me?" I asked smiling.

She bites her lower lip and kisses me back, "uhhh, let me think about it." She giggled.

"What do I have to do for you to say yes?"

"Beg." She said so sexy. She really knows how to turn me on.

I pouted, "Pretty please?" She laughed and kissed me again before standing up. 

She searched in her closet and threw me a dark pink V-neck shirt, "You're kidding me right?" I said but she gave that angry look. I know she knows how much I hate wearing pink.. but.... "I'm wearing it see?" She smiled and threw me some black skinny jeans and socks.

She took a shower, too and got dressed. she wore a cute sleeve less, black and violet striped dress cut a few inches above knee. It looked perfect on her. Her hair is just aboove her shoulder and she has a side bangs. She looks so gorgeous.

I scan through her things and saw the pink beanie she wore the first time we met. "Can I use this?" I put it on and turned to her. She had the most brightest smile.

"Oh my, you are sooooooo cute!" She pinched my cheek and kissed me.

We went outside. She tossed me her car keys and asked, "Where are we going?"

"I don't know" I answered as we make our way inside her car.  Well, I really don't know! I was just planning to go where my instints will take me.

"uhhhhh, let's go to Chris and Dana's." She suggested.

Oh... Summer..... I don't know if this is a good idea but I can't refuse. Donna might see through me.

"Whatever you say babe." I say and kissher. I love kissing her and you can see how much she loves it when I call her "babe"

So I started the car and drove.

Donna was oddly silent, "What's wrong?" I asked her.

She seems uneasy, "uhhhh, can I ask something?" She asked.

"Sure. Anything."  I say

"What are we?" She finally asks. Oh, I never thought of that.

"Do we have to put a label on it?" was all I could say. I wasn't ready for this.

She didn't reply. I guess she's upset from my response.

When we stopped to a red stop light I held her hand, "Look, Donna, this, what we have righ now, I never thought this would happen to us, ever. I haven't thought about it coz my mind hasn't processed any of this yet but I would be more than glad if you stay with me and let's figure this thing out together." I kiss her hand. She looks and I look at her eyes, "For now, all I know is I really really really really like you." I mean it.

She smiles at me. the light turned green so I drove.

"Abbie, I really really really really like you, too." I can't help but smile and kiss her hand again. I am extremely happy.

"I have another question though...." She said while looking unsure.

"What?" I said.

"Do like Summer?" She asked. SHIT?! NOW WHAT?! I know Donna will see right through me if I lie.

"What do you mean?" I replied hoping she would say like like a friend.

"Do you like......like her.....more than a friend? like a crush?" YES. but I can't tell her that. I dont know how to deal with this situation. Donna will see right through me. I know it.

"No. Why'd you asked?" I said trying to sound confident. I think I nailed it. It sounded sure. and from the looks of her, she believes me. I'm sorry Donna, i don't want to lie to you but I have to.

"Nothing... it's just that........" She stops her self and let go of my hand.

"Just say it."

She replied shy, "I get jealous when she's around you." Whoa, did not see that coming. Nope, I did not see that coming! "I really thought you liked her so much." She added

"Why is that?" I am starting to get nervous.

"You blush when she's around, you glow when she smiles. It's like you're being rude to her on purpose to hide what you really feel and you look like in pain when Kyle holds her." She answered without looking at me... almost like mad. "Tell me I'm wrong."

Am I that obvious? AM I?!?!! SHIT! WHAT DO I DO NOW?! Do I tell her the truth?  I knew she could see right through me! What now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 0 13
"Who the fuck are you?" I state. Why the hell is some random ass man standing right outside my door. "Your new bestfriend!" He smirks. Cameron is 19...
1K 43 16
There's a new unpopular girl named Jay and a popular girl named Jasmine. Jay is a lesbian who's out to everyone while Jasmine is also a lesbian but...
219K 7.2K 15
Valerie Rivers was an enigma to the town of Hawkins, Indiana. She wore dark clothing, had a lip piercing, and everyone always assumed that she was ju...
6 0 1
Hello everyone! I would just like to start off by saying that this is a short story, not really a novel. It can be read in about an hour. So, if you...