Five Weeks

By miss_sassy_writer

*Wattpad Indian Ambassador's Featured Novel* [Milestones: Winner of Little Moonlight Award] {Highest Ranking... More

Five Weeks : Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 2]
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Anahita's Perspective
Yuvraaj's Perspective
A New Story?
Review Chapters

Chapter 36

10.3K 547 53
By miss_sassy_writer

"Are you doing it to cosset me?" Yuvraaj questioned, whispering and stretched his hand to regress her locks that were falling upon her eyes and stabilized his fingers on her nape, razing her over him until they were at eye's level.

"Because you're still unsuccessful. I am not done yet." He whispered against her lips and she put her palm flat against his cheek, "I'm willing to do it until I win and absorb all the pain I inflicted upon you."

"You might regret."

"I won't."

"You remember what you offered?" He bit her lower lip, applying pressure until she moaned and she rested her palms over his sculpted chest, shuddering under his hold.

"Mhmm.." She gave an disproportionate response and pulled back from the kiss, dazzled. "Are you going to slap me?"

"Yes!" He admitted, retracting his hands, "Hard." An unceremonious deafening silence crawled into the room and she pursed her lips, contemplative. When she suggested, she was not sure if it was something she really wanted but looking at Yuvraaj, she realised perhaps it would stitch the wound she had given.

An eye for an eye She perceived, and a slap for a slap.

"Though it makes a person less man, still if it makes you feel better." She preambles, "You can go with it." And closed her eyes, tilting her head, showing her cheek to him.

"You sure?"

"Do it before I change my mind." She was in haste to have this over. In a wink, she found her back pressed upon the bed and her lips moulding in an impromptu kiss. As she realised what exactly happened, Yuvraaj chose the moment to back off and glared her fiercely, "This is first and the last time you've dared to raise your hand upon me but if you so much as think about it again," He tilted her chin up with his two fingers, "I will kill you."

"I am sorry!" A smile stretched upon her lips as she mumbled and Yuvraaj dropped his face in her neck, nipping her tender skin in his canines, "You better be."

She wriggled moaning as he sucked upon a certain spot and she felt vulnerable. A puddle in his hands, her eyes rolled in ecstasy and she hissed carnally as Yuvraaj bite the spot gently before sucking it to ease out the pain. His Bohemian lips traveled the path of her neck, dropping hickeys and traced her jaw deftly. Anahita was drowning deep in the ocean of love he thrown her into and was soaring high and high in the air with him.

"Feeling better?" She wiggled her eyebrows cradling his face and he grinned, scooping her face up for another kiss. The state of overcoming from such spell was a far cry. As Yuvraaj locked his lips with hers, he plunged his tongue straight into her mouth. Anahita wished for the dominance but the battle was won by him, treasuring her moans in his mouth and she ended up curling her toes.

"Why's your dress drenched?"

"Was lying on the beach." She punctuated with a moan as he sucked her chin.

"You've to get out of them soon." His fingers sailing along her shirt and fingered the flimsy material of her corset. Heaving a sigh and chewing her lips, she bunched his fingers up there and Yuvraaj smiled, ticking her neck and shoulder with his kisses.

"Show me your tattoo." He demanded opening the buttons of her slacks and she nodded, wordlessly before sliding off her slacks until it lay bare her endless waxed legs in vision while his lips were constantly working upon her face, drenching her with balmy kisses.

Tossing on her front, she was about to show him the tattooed fireball when he flipped her on her back and shook his head, kissing the deep plateau of her neck, making her skin colourfully adorned with the tiny love bites and soul touching hickeys. He towered her popping each button of her shirt out of the hole. Anahita's fervent and trembling fingers mirrored his movements and she discarded him of his shirt sooner than she thought.

A sense of victory knocked her and she pushed him on his back, straddling him.

"Anahita that tattoo..." He began but she silenced him with her lips, crawling her voluptuous chest against her, earning his gutteral groans.

"You've tattooed my skin enough and now, it's my turn." She murmured between the kiss and blocked his hands that were crawling upon her back, cuffing them over his head. As much as she hated to see him roaming around shirtless, she loved enjoying the view all alone. The sense of possessiveness was at its peak and she dived to kiss his jaw. Yuvraaj had a hard time with her lips moving upon his Adam Apple's and the outcome of her sweet treatment was the bulge raising in his pants. Anahita ceased for a moment as she felt his groin digging in her rear in that frenzy movement when she dared to grind herself against his abdomen. Her breath aroused and became denser as she peered at him and noticed him smirking at him.

He so knew it, the moment she stopped kissing his chest, he knew it she was aware and he was taking pride in it. Her chocolate orbs squeezed shut in mortification and her grip loosened on his hands. All the blood running in her veins flooded to her cheeks and she started sweating, feeling extremely hot. The boner was still poking her rear, making it completely ugly for her to crawl away. She was gratified that she was the reason of it but at the same time, it was a first-hand and overwhelming experience.

"Are you going to hop out?" Yuvraaj's teasing resonated in her ear and she absorbed the laughter vibrating in his wide chest. She wasn't definitely going to hop out. The things she welcomed now was something she anticipated every moment Yuvraaj endowed her with kiss in these past two weeks. Doubling wasn't any option and the option she was left with, was accepting and welcoming the possession she almost craved for. The gratitude of having him prodding into her was something that worth all the pain and hurdles she had faced up till now.

"Not at all!" She cinched, fortifying her grip on his hands again and smirked, "Don't you think we've been procrastinating our wedding night long? I mean, it should've happened before four weeks and three days, excluding the night of our reception. So, I am not hopping out rather I'll crawl down."

The mask of teasing peeled off as he gauged the solemnity in her voice and the heated look in her dilated orbs. He was willing to consummate their marriage since a long, even before she knew it but when the time has come, he feared. He feared about the aftermath. She was still very apprehensive in her choices and priorities. Remorse was something he would never wish to witness in his eyes after he beautifully make love to her. It would kill his soul. It would bite and stung her like an ugly insect. It would tore his heart apart in numerous shards and he wouldn't accept that.

"No," He whispered so softly that it barely reached her ears and even if it did, she overheard it. She swirled her tongue around his nipples, tugging them and sunk down between his legs in a parallel momentum, trailing the path of kisses down to his chest to his navel to his abdomen.

It was like a splash of water over him that made him pull out of the spell, as if he was hypnotized. He caught her hands and pulled Anahita over him. Anahita giggled as he kissed her square and laced her hair in his grip, that black laced corset she worn was clearly visible as the shirt hung tiredly over her shoulders providing an enchanting view to Yuvraaj. It was difficult yet he sustained and smiled at her, touching her eyelashes.

"Go and change!" He made her sit aside and crawled out of the bed. Picking up her top and pajamas out of many clothes scattered over floor, he flung it at her and she caught on time.

"Go and get dressed while I clear the mess. We definitely can't sleep in this messy room." He said looking around and Anahita sat blinking rapidly in confusion. Her mind refused to accept what had just happened.

"What the hell is this? Why did you stop?" She queried, stepping out of the bed, buttoning her shirt.

"I didn't. Well, we have to clean the room and you know I can't sleep without mattress." He avoided looking at her and flung the mattress upon bed, fitting it inside the wooden frame.

"Stop lying." She caught hold of his hand, "Look into my eyes and say it's because of the mattress."

"It is one of the reason."

"But not the only one. I want to know other reasons too." She cupped his face standing closer to him and rubbed her nose on his neck, making him close his eyes.

"Anahita...we....need to stop."

"Why?" Her voice barely a whisper as she kissed his chin and Yuvraaj gets out of her hold, "Because we can't!"

"And why the hell we fucking can't?" She appeared to be pissed off but composed herself. It would've been looked practically throwing herself on someone who didn't wish to touch her yet she willed to try. She threaded her fingers in his hair, "Yuvraaj. No, please don't say no to me. I want you and I know you want me too. Then why are you stepping back?"

"I know but....I don't think so that we should.."

"Is it because you mean what you said? Is it because you still think that I've some sort of connections with Mukund? Do you not trust me?" Her eyes mirrored hurt and Yuvraaj rubbed his face in his palms, shaking his head.

"It's not that Anahita, when I say I trust you. I do trust you. It's just...I don't want you to regret. I won't be able to absorb that pain."

"Who says I am going to regret?" She hugged him tightly, making his rigid body mould accordingly with her, "I don't regret anything Yuvraaj. I would never regret this with you. I am sorry for what I did and said. I never wished to hurt you but I ended up doing that only. I am ashamed of it but I promise, I won't repeat. I swear I won't."

"Anahita," He pushed her chin up, raising her vision to match his, "I am not angry anymore and I am not hurt as well. It happens. Moments like this will come in our life but I just want you to keep your faith intact in me and I promise to do the same but now we can't do this."

"Why not?" She pried out.

"Because you're not sure. It can be just a guilt in you and I don't wish our first time to be out of guilt."

"Will you never stop dictating my feelings?" She retreated, "Yuvraaj, I know what I feel. You don't have to tell me what I feel or not. It's my feelings for god sake, believe them. I am saying it's not out of guilt. It's because I love you. Why don't you just believe?" She asked, disappointed and despondent.

"Because I see no reason of it." Yuvraaj began, "Why do you suddenly want to consummate?"

"As if you don't want." She rolled her eyes, "There's no need of hiding from me because I figured."

"I do want but it's not sudden." He acquiesced, "I wanted it since the day of our marriage but you didn't. I wanted it when we came here but you didn't. I wanted it today Morning even but you didn't."

"I did." She interjected, "I don't claim for the former but I do wanted you today Morning or maybe before a week, or two. I wanted you since you lend your shoulder to me."

"And you thought it to be love?" He fired. "I am sorry Anahita but you're just angry with Mukund. You're upset because he abused you but that doesn't mean you love me. Do not forget you hated me."

"Why are you saying the things you don't want to say? Why are you trying to prove by this sacrifice? Why are you trying to brainwash me?" She asked void any expression. "I know you were angry when you discovered that I am talking to Mukund which is so not true. What does that say?"

"That's my feelings Anahita." He snapped.

"Exactly." She retorted, "if you know your feelings better then I know mine better. You can't dictate or decipher against what I feel. I haven't forgotten that I am angry with him. Because it's not anger, it's end for me. He can not trust me when he was the one who threw me in such situation and he had the guts to blame me. He is a coward and I know that if the diversities raise, he will do that again. That's why I don't wish to be with him."

"I understand you Anahita. I do, honestly." He kissed her forehead and hugged her, "It's just now is not the time."

"Yuvraaj, why are you rejecting me? I know you don't like me but don't you even want me?" Hurt was visible on her face, tears surfaced in her eyes.

"Am I that bad?" She was laying her heart out before him, presenting it on a silver platter to him and he was turning her down. She wanted to bind him to her this way only, she knew even if hell and heaven turns up and down, Yuvraaj wouldn't leave her side. She just needed a security that he belonged to her.

The next chapter that is awaiting for you guys has steam, hunger and passion packed in it. Ergo, to treat it distinctively, I've kept that as private treat. To be able to read it, you've got to follow me (for those who thinks it's a compulsion can un-follow when they're done reading, no hard feelings harbored here) and then only you'll be able to read it. I've kept this chapter private because apart from this particular chapter, the book is clean sans any hints of mature content and available for all but when I've put the private condition, it will be read on your own discretion. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 13K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
65.3K 4.7K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
119K 6.9K 47
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...