Companions (X men Fanfiction)

By Wolfmoon22

This is the third book in my Becoming an Animal Series. The next book is Trapped and now it's Companions. Thi... More

Companions (X men Fanfiction)
Adjusting to Teaching
It Can't Be Another Mutant War
Glimpse of Cerebro
Farewells and Warnings
Sudden Illness
I'm Not a Healer
Are You Sure You Want to See This?
Questions For Mirage and Poultice
Checking Poultice's Room
Checking Our Room and Chatting
I Can't Lost Another
Knowing Isn't Always Best
Sleep Brings Renewal, Nightmares Bring Hinderances
Restless Night
Wandering the Hallways
Conversation With Logan
I Think I Hear Something, in the Kitchen
It's On
Let Him Go!
Get Away
Arriving At Bobby's House
Unwanted Company
Truth Comes Out
Get Me Out Of Here!
Police
Entering the Jet
Chased in a Jet
Help From Kurt
Trying Not To Kill My Father
Being A Real Wolf
Hunting
An Actual Good Meal
The Midnight Meeting
Locating Stryker's Base, It's the One Place We Shouldn't Go
Everyone Has Secrets
Assurance In Unexpected Places
I Know When Something Is Wrong
This is Creepy
Nightmares Follow Me Everywhere
Guidance
Leaving, Finally!
Flying and Planning
Time For Strategy
Sneaking In
Following Logan
I Can't Fight Him
I Lost A Son But Not Forever
It Was Just A Dream
Massive Headache
Facing Stryker
Troubles, Can't You Give Us a Break
I've Never Ran So Fast
Leaving the Past In the Past
Arriving At Washington, DC
Home Is Where My Heart Lies And That's Where We're Going
Looking For Mirage
Preparing For the Pain
Confessions
Tracking Poultice
I Can't Lose Keen Like I Lost Mirage
Looking For the Mysterious Herb and Poultice
Grizzly Attack
Medical Attention and Miracles
Back To Teaching
Big News
Figuring Out My Problems For My Pups
Another New Book!
Why Stop Now?

Racing Against the Clock

143 5 0
By Wolfmoon22

Logan and I surged forward. We darted back into the large corridors. We both had friends we wanted to see and to save.

"Lead the way," I told Logan as my tongue lapped a bit in my mouth as I tried to scent where the mutants were. However I could only scent water and it was engulfing everything around me and I could hardly breath.

"They're this way," Logan told me as he banked a hard right and I had to skid to a halt so that I could turn in time and not smash into the wall. I surged forward after Logan who was running at full speed.

"How do you know," I called before I realized that flying would be much faster. I leaped in the air and spread my wings, ready to fly. The still air caught me a bit but I had to flap my wings much more to get any momentum to keep me in the air. Once I did I turned my body and caught up to Logan.

"Because I can hear them," asked Logan before he stopped a bit and stretched a hand out to stop me mid flight. I growled at him but when I looked down I gasped. Water was beginning to trickle from the celling and it was making a small stream in front of me.

Logan frowned but we couldn't stop now. He surged forward and I followed, keeping my wings angled so that no water fell on them. We came out of the tunnel and a joyous howl nearly rose from my throat as I saw all of our friends running somewhat toward us!

I saw Thruster, keeping close to the Professor and Poultice as possible. I felt a horrid feeling rise in my throat as I realized he was holding a small gray shape and I knew it was Keen. He seemed to be moving but barely. The Professor was being carried by Kurt and Storm. Scott was holding Jean who looked to be injured. Other children that I didn't recognize were also with them and they were running for their lives.

However they were running toward the largest tunnel with the most water flooding through it. "Logan," I gasped as my heart leaped in my chest. "We have to stop them!"

"I know," Logan grumbled before he extended his claws on his one hand. He shoved them into a panel and sparks flew from it. I ducked back in fear as sparks fell on my muzzle and I raised a paw to throw my paw over my muzzle to push the sparks away.

The door began to slow but very slowly and I wondered if they would be swept away by the current. Suddenly the doors seemed to have a burst of speed and they closed very quickly and only a few sprays of water escaped. They mutants stopped before they looked to Logan and I.

"You don't want to go that way, trust me," Logan told us before he took his claws from the panel and drew his claws back in. "Come on!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.3K 18
**TW*** Infertility Issues. Non-consensual s3x. Charlie and Jenson grew up together in the same wolf shifter pack. Fell in love in high school. F...
196K 11.5K 75
This is part TWO of the same book under the same title. Tora never asked to be a Lunos and he certainly didn't ask for three mates. *** As the weake...
364 23 24
You're a college student working hard and living alone, until you happen to adopt a strange stray golden retriever into your apartment. The next thin...
153K 6.6K 24
Third Book of the To Tame Series ******************** Vincent Grey unlike the alpha's that lead the pack before him he was not the happy go lucky typ...