Get Me Out Of Here!

I heard the strange phone in the shape of an x that Logan found in the car buzz. I brightened a bit and nudged his pocket. Logan and I strode to the patio and Logan answered it.

"Jean," he breathed with a sigh of relief. "Where are you?"

I didn't know what she answered but whatever she said just made Logan frown. He began to pace even more and I followed Logan's footsteps, wondering if he had heard anything from the Professor or from Thruster. I was becoming increasingly worried since I hadn't heard from him. I was beginning to wonder if he was alright.

"We're at Bobby's Drake's house in Boston," Logan murmured and I pricked my ears. I heard Bobby's parents talking about mutants and I felt my own fur bristle. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They did blame us! I knew it!"

"No some of the children and pups escaped but the others...were taken and I don't know for what reason," confessed Logan with a deep sigh. I knew he partly blamed himself since he was in charge but that didn't mean he was aloud allowed to sulk.

"Okay come here when you can." He turned to look at me. "And make it quick."

He hung up and looked down on me before he brushed his hand over my ear. "Let's get out of here."