It's On

I saw out of the corner of my eye Logan stand up. He could hear it too.

"What is it," asked Bobby, a bit on edge.

"Shh," Logan ordered as he looked around madly, trying to pinpoint the sound. Bobby and Poultice ventured to the window to look and see if it was anything outside.

Suddenly a large man with a strange outfit entered the room and pointed his gun at Bobby. Logan launched himself at him and extended his claws. "You picked the wrong house, bub."

Suddenly I heard a screech and I knew it came from a small girl upstairs who's name I had forgotten. She screamed loudly and a wolf with supersenses or human with supersenses like Logan it nearly killed up. Logan screeched which just added to the problem while I plastered my paws over my ears.

The thug began shooting and Poultice and Bobby darted behind the countertop.

Suddenly the thug got the upperpaw and pushed Logan against the countertop, pointing a dagger to his throat. "Oh no you don't," I snarled as I sunk my teeth into his leg and hauled him backwards.

When the man stumbled a bit Logan used his claws and pushed the man against the fridge. He drove his claws into his chest with a screech. He then turned back to Bobby and Poultice fuming.

"You two alright?"

They both nodded and I shook out my pelt. We then bolted out of the room and walked into a frenzied scene. There were children running everywhere and crying in shock. The men were injecting them with some type of dart. Once they saw us though they rushed toward us. Logan snarled and I followed, ready for a fight.

One man surged for Logan and I flapped my wings and flew in front of the man. He wasn't expecting that. I bared my teeth and the man stopped. I surged forward and sunk my teeth into the man's throat. Blood oozed out and once I found no pulse I drew back, licking blood from my chomps.

Logan had sunk his claws into another man and I extended my own super sharp and dangerous claws. "Ready," I asked Logan and he nodded.

I saw more mutant children and their wolf companions darting around like chicken without their heads. However it was all with good reason. I saw that men were taking the children and some wolves and confusion swept over me. I had no idea where they were taking the pups or the children but I wasn't about to let them take them.

I was about to charge for them but Logan stretched out his hand and his claws caught my collar and he yanked me back. "We have to go," he choked out and I know that he didn't want to leave the children or the wolves but we had no choice.

I turned and followed Logan. I saw a group of children rushing toward a secret place where the men couldn't follow. They pushed into it and I watched them go, growling to myself. I suddenly heard a wail. I looked forward and saw a large man holding Keen.