It Can't Be Another Mutant War

"What," gasped Thruster as his fur bristled. "Why would a mutant attack the president?" His orange crystal butted against his chest along with his X-Pack tag with Charles Xavier's name on it to show ownership.

"We don't know yet," confessed Storm as she lifted a small tablet. "He was here at the White house but he keeps moving. I think he knows that we're going to catch him."

"Well he shouldn't be working with Magneto," I pointed out as my tail flicked. "Or Tony. They are back in their plastic prison."

"Maybe he's working with another group," suggested Scott as he turned to look at the Professor.

"Well whoever he's working with we have to find him," pointed out Jean as she hesitantly looked at Logan. Scott then shot Logan an angry look and my fur began to bristle. Thruster stretched out a paw and brushed it against mine. I relaxed and he licked my cheek.

"I'll use Cerebro to locate him," the Professor decided as he wheeled himself out of his room. Logan and I exchanged a glance before we padded after him. I hadn't really seen how Cerebro worked and I was curious. I believe Logan did too since he was following the Professor.

However I had a strange feeling creep into my heart. 'What if Magneto was behind this, or worse, my father?'