This is Creepy

I went on checked on Poultice before I climbed into my own nest. I opened the tent easily with one of my claws and I saw Poultice sleeping peacefully beside Bobby. Bobby's hand was rested near Poultice's muzzle. John slept a few paces away on his own sleeping bag. Once I was sure everything was alright I ducked out of the tent and closed it up.

"Everything okay," asked Logan as he opened our tent and yawned.

"Yeah he's fine," I murmured as I pushed myself in the tent. "He's sleeping just like how he slept with his mother."

Logan smiled a bit before he laid down on the floor of the tent. He had a blanket but beside that he was sleeping on the ground. I was used to it since I was a wolf and I couldn't stand to be too comfy. I didn't think that most humans felt the same way.

"You know I'm sure that there is a sleeping bag around here if you want," I pointed out as I looked around.

"I know but I'm fine," he assured as he laid back down and rested his hand on his chest. "But if you want something-"

I shook my head to cut him off and I curled into a ball a few paces away from him toward the back of the tent. I yawned and showed my large canines that could rip flesh at will. "I'm fine. I was born on the ground, mind you. Wolves don't mind curling up in a nest."

Logan smiled a bit. "That explains while you always have dirt in your fur."

I wrinkled my nose. "It's better than smelling like smoke all the time," I shot back, meaning his smoking.

He just sighed and turned his dog tags over in his fingers. I watched him for a bit but I knew he wanted to just think about what Erik had said. I just laid backwards and rested my head on my paws and closing my eyes.

What was I thinking? I was thinking about my father mostly. I was wondering why he truly left me. Did he truly love me? Did he love me now or was he just trying because he knew how much I resented him? Could things have been different? I wasn't actually sure but I was hoping it could be.

Suddenly I heard someone unzipping the tent. I turned my head and thrust a paw over my head, wishing that the person would just leave me to sleep. One night! Just one night I wanted to get a good nights sleep.

I saw it was Jean that emerged from the outside. She came in and rushed to Logan's side. I turned, not wanting to see or hear what was going on. This was his business, not mine. I did not need to see this.

Suddenly I heard Logan throw Jean off of him. "Get out," snapped Logan at Jean before she turned back to Mystique. I growled and shook my head madly, my fur bristling.

Mystique didn't seem fazed but she left without an argument. I looked to Logan and shuddered. "Really?"

He sighed and turned on his side. I grumbled under my breath and tried to fall asleep.