Companions (X men Fanfiction)

Bởi Wolfmoon22

This is the third book in my Becoming an Animal Series. The next book is Trapped and now it's Companions. Thi... Xem Thêm

Companions (X men Fanfiction)
Adjusting to Teaching
It Can't Be Another Mutant War
Glimpse of Cerebro
Farewells and Warnings
Sudden Illness
I'm Not a Healer
Are You Sure You Want to See This?
Questions For Mirage and Poultice
Checking Poultice's Room
Checking Our Room and Chatting
I Can't Lost Another
Knowing Isn't Always Best
Sleep Brings Renewal, Nightmares Bring Hinderances
Restless Night
Wandering the Hallways
Conversation With Logan
I Think I Hear Something, in the Kitchen
It's On
Let Him Go!
Get Away
Arriving At Bobby's House
Unwanted Company
Truth Comes Out
Get Me Out Of Here!
Police
Entering the Jet
Chased in a Jet
Help From Kurt
Trying Not To Kill My Father
Being A Real Wolf
Hunting
An Actual Good Meal
The Midnight Meeting
Locating Stryker's Base, It's the One Place We Shouldn't Go
Everyone Has Secrets
Assurance In Unexpected Places
I Know When Something Is Wrong
Nightmares Follow Me Everywhere
Guidance
Leaving, Finally!
Flying and Planning
Time For Strategy
Sneaking In
Following Logan
I Can't Fight Him
I Lost A Son But Not Forever
It Was Just A Dream
Massive Headache
Facing Stryker
Racing Against the Clock
Troubles, Can't You Give Us a Break
I've Never Ran So Fast
Leaving the Past In the Past
Arriving At Washington, DC
Home Is Where My Heart Lies And That's Where We're Going
Looking For Mirage
Preparing For the Pain
Confessions
Tracking Poultice
I Can't Lose Keen Like I Lost Mirage
Looking For the Mysterious Herb and Poultice
Grizzly Attack
Medical Attention and Miracles
Back To Teaching
Big News
Figuring Out My Problems For My Pups
Another New Book!
Why Stop Now?

This is Creepy

150 4 0
Bởi Wolfmoon22

I went on checked on Poultice before I climbed into my own nest. I opened the tent easily with one of my claws and I saw Poultice sleeping peacefully beside Bobby. Bobby's hand was rested near Poultice's muzzle. John slept a few paces away on his own sleeping bag. Once I was sure everything was alright I ducked out of the tent and closed it up.

"Everything okay," asked Logan as he opened our tent and yawned.

"Yeah he's fine," I murmured as I pushed myself in the tent. "He's sleeping just like how he slept with his mother."

Logan smiled a bit before he laid down on the floor of the tent. He had a blanket but beside that he was sleeping on the ground. I was used to it since I was a wolf and I couldn't stand to be too comfy. I didn't think that most humans felt the same way.

"You know I'm sure that there is a sleeping bag around here if you want," I pointed out as I looked around.

"I know but I'm fine," he assured as he laid back down and rested his hand on his chest. "But if you want something-"

I shook my head to cut him off and I curled into a ball a few paces away from him toward the back of the tent. I yawned and showed my large canines that could rip flesh at will. "I'm fine. I was born on the ground, mind you. Wolves don't mind curling up in a nest."

Logan smiled a bit. "That explains while you always have dirt in your fur."

I wrinkled my nose. "It's better than smelling like smoke all the time," I shot back, meaning his smoking.

He just sighed and turned his dog tags over in his fingers. I watched him for a bit but I knew he wanted to just think about what Erik had said. I just laid backwards and rested my head on my paws and closing my eyes.

What was I thinking? I was thinking about my father mostly. I was wondering why he truly left me. Did he truly love me? Did he love me now or was he just trying because he knew how much I resented him? Could things have been different? I wasn't actually sure but I was hoping it could be.

Suddenly I heard someone unzipping the tent. I turned my head and thrust a paw over my head, wishing that the person would just leave me to sleep. One night! Just one night I wanted to get a good nights sleep.

I saw it was Jean that emerged from the outside. She came in and rushed to Logan's side. I turned, not wanting to see or hear what was going on. This was his business, not mine. I did not need to see this.

Suddenly I heard Logan throw Jean off of him. "Get out," snapped Logan at Jean before she turned back to Mystique. I growled and shook my head madly, my fur bristling.

Mystique didn't seem fazed but she left without an argument. I looked to Logan and shuddered. "Really?"

He sighed and turned on his side. I grumbled under my breath and tried to fall asleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

196K 11.5K 75
This is part TWO of the same book under the same title. Tora never asked to be a Lunos and he certainly didn't ask for three mates. *** As the weake...
14.8K 703 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
780K 31.4K 37
Justine Schaller is a raccoon shifter, one of the most rarest species on Earth. He lives on the streets because his family threw him out of his house...
958K 63.6K 31
Book 3 of the Cross-shifter Series. Life has always been good for Sam. He had it all. The huge house. All the hot one night stands he could ever wan...