Companions (X men Fanfiction)

By Wolfmoon22

This is the third book in my Becoming an Animal Series. The next book is Trapped and now it's Companions. Thi... More

Companions (X men Fanfiction)
Adjusting to Teaching
It Can't Be Another Mutant War
Glimpse of Cerebro
Farewells and Warnings
Sudden Illness
I'm Not a Healer
Are You Sure You Want to See This?
Questions For Mirage and Poultice
Checking Poultice's Room
Checking Our Room and Chatting
I Can't Lost Another
Knowing Isn't Always Best
Sleep Brings Renewal, Nightmares Bring Hinderances
Restless Night
Wandering the Hallways
Conversation With Logan
I Think I Hear Something, in the Kitchen
It's On
Let Him Go!
Get Away
Arriving At Bobby's House
Unwanted Company
Truth Comes Out
Get Me Out Of Here!
Police
Entering the Jet
Chased in a Jet
Help From Kurt
Trying Not To Kill My Father
Being A Real Wolf
Hunting
An Actual Good Meal
The Midnight Meeting
Locating Stryker's Base, It's the One Place We Shouldn't Go
Everyone Has Secrets
Assurance In Unexpected Places
This is Creepy
Nightmares Follow Me Everywhere
Guidance
Leaving, Finally!
Flying and Planning
Time For Strategy
Sneaking In
Following Logan
I Can't Fight Him
I Lost A Son But Not Forever
It Was Just A Dream
Massive Headache
Facing Stryker
Racing Against the Clock
Troubles, Can't You Give Us a Break
I've Never Ran So Fast
Leaving the Past In the Past
Arriving At Washington, DC
Home Is Where My Heart Lies And That's Where We're Going
Looking For Mirage
Preparing For the Pain
Confessions
Tracking Poultice
I Can't Lose Keen Like I Lost Mirage
Looking For the Mysterious Herb and Poultice
Grizzly Attack
Medical Attention and Miracles
Back To Teaching
Big News
Figuring Out My Problems For My Pups
Another New Book!
Why Stop Now?

I Know When Something Is Wrong

157 5 0
By Wolfmoon22

We emerged from the forest and saw that the group has disbanded, probably to sleep. I saw Logan by the jet though and that's the only person right now I really wanted and needed to talk to.

I turned to Poultice. "How about you go with Bobby and at least try and get some rest," I suggested.

He sighed and dragged his paws a bit. "Alright."

I rumbled in amusement and licked him between the ears. "Attaboy. I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight."

"Goodnight Starlight," he called back over his shoulder. "Goodnight Tony." He then turned and scampered forward.

Tony's eyes gleamed. "You've raised him well."

"I'm not his mother," I pointed out quickly.

Tony snorted in amusement. "No but you're acting like it. His parents are both dead so it's only fair that you stepped up. Therefor you have raised him well."

He threw his head aside and strode toward Erik. I was tempted to say something else but I just shook my head. I didn't want to say anything else to him. I turned and saw Logan standing at the bottom of the jet, smoking yet another cigar.

I held my breath and strode toward him, my paws feeling numb. Tiredness swept over me and I desperately wanted to lay down. I didn't though and I pushed my way to Logan but he didn't hear me. I suppose my stalking was getting better.

"Logan," I murmured as I reared on my hind legs and whimpered a bit.

Logan turned and blew out smoke as he took the cigar between his fingers. "Starlight I didn't hear you."

"Yeah I noticed," I sighed before I stretched out and licked my paw. "I just trekked through the forest for about ten miles with the father I don't care about. I hope you're having a better time here than I am."

Logan placed the cigar back in his mouth. "Yeah not really," he grumbled dryly as he took in a breath before he puffed out more smoke.

"Do you remember your parents," I asked as I sat down and yawned, showing my teeth. I didn't even know how late it was but I was living on a few hours of sleep a week and it was beginning to take it's tole on me.

Logan shook his head. "I don't remember any of my childhood. I remember waking up and being confused. Soon after that I met you."

I smiled and shook my head to clear it. "And then everything turned out great, right," I teased as I rubbed my head against his leg before he lowered his hand and I licked it although it tasted of smoke and the cigar.

"Of course," murmured Logan before he ran a hand over his weary face. "How about let's get some sleep."

I snorted before I hauled myself to my paws and flapped my wings. My paws were too sore to walk on them and I had barely flown at all. My wings were the only part of me that wasn't aching incredibly but I wasn't one to outwardly complain.

"I probably won't sleep but I can at least try," I pointed out as I flapped forward with Logan following me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 553 37
book 2 of the beginning of human pets series. its set on earth, 100 years after the humans were removed. What happens when you mix two spontaneous du...
153K 6.6K 24
Third Book of the To Tame Series ******************** Vincent Grey unlike the alpha's that lead the pack before him he was not the happy go lucky typ...
6.8K 158 44
What will happen if a horse shifter is born from two regular horses? What happens when -after she shifts- she's stuck as a human with no way to retur...
682K 30.9K 24
After the murder of my uncle and three ranch hands, I was arrested for a crime I didn't commit and tossed into prison for first degree murder. I exp...