Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™¬š™¤ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™Ø š™š™–š™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š, š™š™š™šš™§š™š š™„š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™”š™Øš™š š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š™š ļæ½... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid šŸ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen šŸ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin šŸ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! āš ļø

Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.

11.1K 267 6
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I was in a deep sleep when I felt someone whimper next to me making me move a little but ignore it since I was probably hearing things. I heard it again making me eyes shot open and look at the sleeping brunette next to me tossing and turning in her sleep.

Y/n:"Kendall"I said shaking her a little"Kendall wake up"I said trying to wake her up but it wasn't working.

Kendall:"Please don't leave me"She sobbed out making me frown and shake her again.

Y/n:"Baby wake up"I said making her eyes shot open. She jumped on me making me lay flat on the bed as she laid on top of me sobbing.

Kendall:"Y-y/n"She sobbed out making me shush her and sit up so she was straddling me.

Y/n:"Its okay...Y/n/n is here"I said tracing invisible circles on her back calming her down a little"I'm here and I'm not going anywhere"I mumbled and kissed her head making her hug me tighter.

Kendall:"I-I lost you"She said pulling away making me frown. I saw tear stains on her cheeks making me wipe them away and caress her cheek.

Y/n:"What do you mean?"I asked making her wipe a tear that escaped and looked at me with glassy eyes. 

Kendall:"Y-you were in a car accident and-and I was on my way to see you and I was t-to late and you left me"She said crying again making me pull her into a hug and kiss her head"I was t-to l-late and you died"She said sobbing again making me pull her closer to me and kiss her head.

Y/n:"Kenny it was a bad dream...I'm here and I'm okay"I said pulling away and looking at her"I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere"I said making her place her hands on my cheek.

Kendall:"Promise?"

Y/n:"I promise you. I'm not going to leave you...ever"I said making her next move shock me. She connected our lips leaving me shocked for a few seconds but kiss back making her bite my bottom lip and pull it a little making me groan. She pulled away and looked at me panting a little.

Kendall:"I needed that"She mumbled making me nod speechless.

Y/n:"I think I needed you to do that"I said making he giggle a little. I smiled seeing her giggle and gave myself a high five for making her smile and forget about her nightmare.

Kendall:"You're a dork"She said making me shrug and smile at her.

Y/n:"You know it"I said making her giggle once again and smile at me.

Kendall:"Thanks"She said making me look at her confused.

Y/n:"For?"I questioned making her trace my jawline and smile.

Kendall:"For taking my mind of the nightmare and just being there for me...for making me feel safe again"She said making me smile and kiss her forehead.

Y/n:"No need to thank me Kenny....I'm just doing my job"I mumbled making her sigh and lean into my touch.

Kendall:"I'm tired"She mumbled making me lay back so she was laying on top of me.

Y/n:"Get some rest Ken, We can talk tomorrow"I said making her hum and drift of into a deep sleep. Once I made sure she was completely asleep and safe I let myself fall into a deep slumber.

_____

Its been three days since I spent the night and Kendall's and we didn't really talk after because we were both busy. I was currently getting ready for a interview for E! and were going over a few things with Kris. I would be lying if I said the model wasn't on my mind because she is...something about that night just brought back old memories and it made me happy...something  haven't felt in a while.

Kris:"Okay so you know the drill"She said making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"Dont say to much and answer what you can and if they spin the questions around just ask another question to top it off or just try to drift from it"I said getting up from my chair and smiling at her"I know the rules Mama Kris"I said making her chuckle and hug me.

Kris:"Okay, now go out there!"She said pushing me out the dressing room making me chuckle a little and follow someone to the room. I was waiting for the to introduce me when I got a text from someone who's been on my mind lately.

Kendall.

Hey. I know you're doing a interview today but I was wondering if we could hang out later?

I heard my name being called making me shove my phone back into my pocket and walk out greeting Jason Kennedy, who will being interviewing me today. I took a seat and smiled at him making him return it.

Jason:"I haven't seen you in ages! How's things been going with you?"He asked making me smile and chuckle a little.

Y/n:"I've been a little busy but you know how things are these days"I said making him laugh a little.

Jason:"So hows the music going?"He asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Its be going good...definitely good. I know after my tour that I did with the weeknd and stuff I kind of went off the grid but sometimes you just need time to detox and find yourself again"I said.

Jason:"Yeah totally! How is the writing process going?"

Y/n:"Its going good actually. Inspiration is a little hard to find at times but it just suddenly hits you and once it hits you, you can't really stop yourself"I said making him nod.

Jason:"I mean you've been on a role lately"He said making me chuckle a little"You've had multiple shows, interviews, meet and greets and you were offered  contract to do a movie"He said looking at me"Tell me more about that"He said making me nod.

Y/n:"Well my manager, Kris Jenner who is the best just by the way"I said making him laugh a little"called me up and said that she had some news for me so we went out and we were talking and she told me about the movie offer and I was shocked..like completely shocked but I declined it"I said making him look at me surprised.

Jason:"Really?! Why?"He asked making me shrug.

Y/n:"I'm already so packed with my events and stuff and taking on a movie would just be more stressful right now. I wouldn't mind doing one in the future but for now I would just like to focus on my music and future"I said making him nod. He smirked at me making me look at him questionably.

Jason:"So what's this I hear about you about Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui?"He asked making me look down and blush a little but recover quickly.

Y/n:"Well Lauren and I are just friends so no need to worry about that and Camila is my childhood friend so there's also no worries there"I said making him nod.

Jason:"Then what was up with the picture of you and Camila kissing on stage at the event your family held?"He asked as the picture of us kissing popped up making me look down.

Y/n:"Well it was just something for the fans. We couldn't really think of each other in that way plus we are best friends from the time I was born"I said making laugh and nod.

Jason:"So I see you're hanging our with Kendall and her friends again"He said making me nod. I somehow knew these questions were going to come at me.

Y/n:"Yeah I mean they all have impacted my life a lot and without Kendall or any of them I wouldn't be where I am today. They were there to support me and always help me so I don't think anything will change between us"I answered making him nod.

Jason:"What about you and Kendall? I mean you guys did date and how do you cope with it all?"He asked.

Y/n:"I mean she's the love of my life and she was my first love so I don't think I could get over it so fast and I'm sure she feels the same way. We still talk and stuff and nothing really changed besides us being intimate but we're good plus her family and mine are literally glued to each others sides so yeah"I said laughing a little.

Jason:"Well you two have been pictured out a lot lately and some are with Kendall's and your whole crew but some are of you two....alone"He said raising a eyebrow"Am I sensing a make up?"He questioned making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Well I can't really share that information Jason"I said making him groan.

Jason:"You're not denying it though"He said.

Y/n:"I'm not confirming it either"I said making me groan and laugh a little.

Jason:"Well whatever it is I hope you two get back together....You two were literally everyone's ship"He said making me chuckle a little"Well that's all we have for now but thank you Y/n for coming and thank to everyone who watched"He said making me look at the camera and smile.

Y/n:"Its not a problem"I said.

Jason:"We'll be back tomorrow for your latest gossip and don't forget to buy Y/n's new music on iTunes. I'm Jason Kennedy and this is E!"He said as the camera guy cut it off making us talk for a little and then bid each other goodbye. I pulled out my phone and texted Kendall back.

Y/n.

Hey. Sorry I was doing the interview and yeah we can hang out today...when and where?

I pressed send and got a text back immediately.

Kendall.

Its okay I was watching it anyways. How about we meet up at my place and just chill?

Y/n.

I'm down. I'll be there in ten.

I sighed and grabbed my things and made my way to my car. Once I pushed past all the paparazzi I got in my car and made my way to the model's and I's old home. I parked the car and made my way to the front door and knocked on it hearing footsteps making my heartbeat speed up a little.

Kendall:"Hey Y/n/n"She said as she opened the door making me smile at her and open my arms making her jump in my arms.

Y/n:"Woah! Someone missed me"I said chuckling a little making her hug me tighter and hum.

Kendall:"I did actually..."She said mumbled in my shirt making me smile a little and hug her longer. She pulled away from the hug and dragged me inside the house making me chuckle at her excitement"Okay so tell me what I missed these few days?!"She asked making me sit next to her as she rested her legs on my lap.

Y/n:"Nothing really.....I had few shows and interviews."I said thinking back"Khloe and Tristan attended one of my shows with their friends and stuff....that's about it really"I said shrugging and looking at her"And what about you?"I asked making her shrug.

Kendall:"You know how my day is when I'm doing work...interviews, shoots, appearances"She said sighing"Its getting tiring so I asked my mom for break"She said making me remove the strands of hair out of her face.

Y/n:"I think that's a good idea...you need rest"I said making her close her eyes and nod.

Kendall:"You know the night that you spent here and even after the whole episode...I still managed to get some sleep...something I haven't gotten in a while"She said making me frown.

Y/n:"You haven't gotten any sleep over these past three days?"I questioned making her open her eyes and sigh.

Kendall:"The first two days no, but I did get some sleep yesterday...I just listened to a couple of your songs and kinda fell asleep to it"She said shyly making me chuckle and smile at her.

Y/n:"At least you got some sleep princess"I said making her blush a little. We were so busy talking that I didn't even notice how close we were. My hand was resting on her waist making her move closer to me and trace my jawline looking into my eyes like she was looking into my soul.

Kendall:"Lets go out....just you and me"She said making me look at her confused.

Y/n:"Kendall-"

Kendall:"No excuses. Just you and me...."

50 votes or more guys! 🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.1K 62
āš˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜ˆš˜³š˜¦ š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜›š˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜Šš˜¢š˜®š˜¦ š˜žš˜Ŗš˜µš˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜žš˜¢š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø; š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜š˜¢š˜„ š˜”š˜ŗ š˜š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜µ š˜‰š˜¦š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜ š˜Šš˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜šš˜¢š˜ŗ š˜•š˜°...
89.2K 1.2K 39
(2018: Many of you will be pissed at me for saying this, considering you didn't get the chance to understand the Sidemen before JJ and Logan got into...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
22.2K 793 62
You never know what life brings to you! One moment you think you are at the happiest soul on Earth and in another, you are at your worst. Read out to...