Teen Wolf's Liam Dunbar x Rea...

Da AmyLillian22

These are all my Liam Dunbar (Teen Wolf) imagines. Some of the storylines are my ideas and some were prompts... Altro

Mates
Mates - Part 2
Thinking Out Loud
Getting Caught (feat. Stiles)
A Second Chance
Beacon of Light
Broken
Missing You
Dating Advice (feat. Scott McCall)
My Girl (feat. Garrett)
Drunken Confessions
It Totally Worked (feat. Scott and Stiles)
The New Beta - Part 1
The New Beta - Part 2
Nervous Jitters
Perfect Rain Kiss
Rogue Wolf
The Pink Box
Prince Charming Part 1 (Feat. Stiles & Kira)
Prince Charming Part 2 (Feat. Kira)
Running Away
Lydia's Plan
Mario and Peach
First Kiss and First Date
Always There
Unspoken Bond
No Light, No Light
No Light No Light (Part 2)
Welcome Home Brother (Feat. Isaac and Scott)
Hurricane
Pick One (Feat. Brett Talbot)
Past Mistakes
Just A Bad Feeling
The Bite
Paris
Valentine's Day
The Other Woman
Wisdom Teeth
One More Night
The Feeling Is Mutual
The Omega
The Omega - Part 2
Naked Surprises
Comic Con
Drunk Last Night (Drabble)
Last Call - Drabble (Part 2 to 'Drunk Last Night')
Back to Black
Red Carpet (Dylan Sprayberry Imagine)
The Coach's Daughter
The Coach's Daughter (Part 2)
I Love You
I Wasn't Expecting That
Remember
Part of the Pack
An Unexpected Surprise
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 2
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 3
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 4
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 5
An Unexpected Surprise - Part 6 (Final Chapter)
I'm Nothing Without Her (Drabble)
I'm Nothing Without Her - Part 2
I'm Nothing Without Her - Part 3 (Final Chapter)
Babe
Magic
Jealously (DylSpray x Reader)
Check Yes or No (Liam x Reader)
Tokyo (Liam x Reader)
She's Alive. She's Back.

I Wish You Didn't Love Me

4K 114 4
Da AmyLillian22

Author's Note: After watching 6x15 and listening to Jake Miller's song, I immediately had an idea for a Liam imagine. I hope you like it.

*****

Liam quickly led the way to the girls' locker room. It was too fast for Y/N to keep up with his pace, but she still held on to his hand. Liam's fingers were intertwined with Y/N's as he held her hand like it would be the last time.

Tonight, Scott ordered his pack to leave Beacon Hills. There was no other way to reason with Ms. Monroe and the hunters. He thought if they all left Beacon Hills, they'd be safer. As much as Liam hated the idea, he knew his alpha was right. It was the only way everyone would be safe. Liam had to leave with his pack, which meant he had to leave Y/N behind. He knew she wouldn't like the idea, but he had to convince her to stay. As much as he loved her, he loved her enough to protect her, even if that meant leaving.

Even though she wasn't supernatural, Y/N could tell Liam was worried about something. He's never one to rush unless it was urgent. She wasn't with him at the police station where Ms. Monroe surrounded the place with hunters. She was with Mason, Corey, and Deaton trying to figure out what escaped The Wild Hunt. She was beginning to think something else happened at the police station and Liam hadn't told her yet.

"Why are we in the girls' locker room?" She asked once Liam closed the door behind them.

"Corey needed the boys' locker room to talk to Mason." Liam's shoulders dropped as he let out a long sigh. He closed the gap between them and he engulfed her into a tight hug, nearly knocking the air out of her lungs. As she wrapped her arms around him, she could sense how tense he was. She rubbed her hand up and down his back, trying to comfort him. She was too scared to ask any more questions.

Liam had always been affection with Y/N. He'd hold her hand anytime they walked together. Every morning before school, he would wait for her in front of her locker to give her a huge bear hug. Then, every night before he would drop her off at her house, he'd give her a good night hug and kiss. He was never too shy to kiss her. He'd love giving her forehead kisses, sweet kisses, passionate kisses, or intense making out kisses. Anytime he had the opportunity to steal a kiss from her, he'd take it.

He was sweet and genuine. However, the way he was hugging her, wasn't his typical hugs. This wasn't him greeting her in the mornings or wishing her a good night sleep. This hug almost felt like a goodbye and Y/N's closed her eyes, pushing that thought in the back of her mind.

Liam finally pulled back and cupped her cheeks. His thumb traced back and forth against her cheekbones as he took in every feature. She saw his eyes move back and forth between her eyes, the curve of her nose, her cheeks, and her lips.

"Why does it suddenly feel like we're saying goodbye?" She whispered.

Liam's heart broke. Her voice was traced with fear and heartbreak. This is the last thing he never wanted to do.

"Because we are," he whispered back. His eyes flickered back to hers. He literally saw warm tears filled her eyes. "I have to go. Scott says we have to leave Beacon Hills. It's not safe for us anymore."

His heart raced and he was so thankful Y/N wasn't a werewolf to hear his lying heart. He hated lying to her, but he had to. He had to make her believe he was leaving. Otherwise, Scott's plan would backfire.

"Liam-"

"I wish you didn't like me," he whispered, not caring he interrupted her. The less things she would say and convince him to stay, the easier it would be for Liam to do this. "This would be so much easier if you didn't like me."

"I don't," she shook her head as a couple of tears fell down her cheeks. She wrapped her hands around his wrist and leaned her forehead against his. "I love you," she whispered.

Liam's heart skipped a beat. Neither one of them had said that before and it was killing him that she picked this moment to tell him. If she had just waited one more day...

"I love you, too," Liam closed the gap and kissed her. It was a soft and short kiss. "Believe me, I do. That's why I'm doing this, Y/N."

"Then, let me go with you," she sniffled as she placed her hand above his heart, feeling it thunder against his chest. "I can help you," she whispered.

Liam shook his head. Her chemosignals were strong with sadness. Liam hated himself for causing her that kind of pain and he had no doubt he was about to break her heart with his next words. He placed his hand on top of hers before pulling it away from his chest. "This time, let me protect you," he whispered. He kissed her forehead before he exited the locker room.

At the same time, Corey walked out of the boys' locker room with two duffle bags. He handed Liam his duffle bag that was filled with his lacrosse gear. Corey didn't ask how it went. If Liam's goodbye with Y/N was anything like his goodbye with Mason, Corey knew better than to ask how he's doing. Instead, Corey gave him a small nod, in which Liam returned before they walked down the hall.

"We better hurry," Liam told Corey.

"Why?" Corey asked before they stopped at the double doors.

"Because they're coming after us," Liam spoke before they looked back. Mason and Y/N had just walked out of the locker rooms and looked at their boyfriends. Corey and Liam gave Mason and Y/N one last smile. It wasn't their happy and wide smiles. No, they were small and sad, one that obviously showed they were just as heartbroken as Mason and Y/N.

Liam offered his hand to Corey. He took it and turned both of them invisible before they walked out of the double doors. Mason and Y/N watched, hoping they would come back and say they changed their minds, apologizing for thinking they were stupid for letting them stay behind. Except, they didn't. They never came back.

"What do we do now?" Y/N voiced cracked as she sniffled.

Mason wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She didn't hesitate to hug him back. Right now, they're all they had. The love of their lives just left and all of their friends left for college. They didn't know what would happen next with them gone and the hunters getting what they wanted.

"For the first time...." he trailed. "I don't know," Mason's voice cracked before Y/N hugged him tighter.

*****

The next day.

Y/N stared at the blank page in her notebook. Class started 30 minutes ago and she didn't write a single word. Her heart was aching. Her eyes were swollen from all the crying she had done since Liam said goodbye. Her mind was elsewhere. She was wondering where Liam had gone. She called him last night, but he didn't answer. She tried again this morning, but nothing. He didn't even respond to any of her text messages. She just wanted to make sure he was okay and he was safe. She had hoped a hunter didn't followed him and then killed him.

Pushing back that horrible and freighting thought in the back of her mind, her eyes flickered up for a quick second before looking back at her notebook. She thought she saw someone by the door. She looked back up to see Mason waving his hands in the air, trying to get her attention. She furrowed her eyebrows, wondering what Mason wanted. He pointed at his phone, signaling Y/N to look at her phone. She pulled out her phone from her back pocket and read the text message she some how missed.

Mason: Animal Clinic. Now!

Y/N's heart dropped.

Why do we need to go to the clinic? Did Deaton find something? Did Liam leave something behind? Did Mason suddenly have a plan to help the supernatural and bring our boys back home? She thought to herself.

Y/N looked up at Mason, who was nodding his head. She quickly gathered her things and rushed out of her seat. The teacher called after her, but Y/N said it was a family emergency before she walked out of the room.

"What's-"

"Someone left me a message before it disappeared," Mason said giving Y/N a knowing look. She knew what that meant. Corey had contacted Mason while he was invisible, which meant he was here.

Maybe Liam's here too, she thought to herself.

As if he could read her mind, Mason pulled out his car keys from his pocket. "Let's go."

They rushed towards his car and raced down the streets of Beacon Hills. They didn't say a word to each other. They were too scared and nervous to talk. Corey was only invisible when it was serious. Their minds were running with horrible ideas of what could've gone wrong since Liam and Corey left last night. Did someone get hurt? Or worse, did someone die?

They immediately pushed their thoughts away when Mason pulled up to the animal clinic and turned off the car. They quickly got out of the car and walked towards the door that read "Closed". Mason opened the door and let Y/N walk in first. She saw Corey standing there with a small smile on his face and immediately stopped in her tracks, which caused Mason to walk into her. "What-" He looked up and saw his boyfriend standing there.

"You told me you were leaving!" Mason said angrily as he walked towards Corey.

"I had to," Corey responded.

"You lied," Mason shoved Corey.

"We all did." Y/N's heart dropped at the sound of a familiar voice, one she would recognized anywhere.

She rushed towards the exam room, passing by Mason and Corey. A small gasp left her lips as she saw Liam and the rest of Scott's pack standing in front of them with smiles on their faces. Tears brimmed at the edge of her eyes as she walked up to Liam. "Oh my gosh! You're such an asshole!" She playfully slapped his arm before she hugged him tight.

Liam immediately wrapped his arms around her, chuckling slightly against the shell of her ear. "But I'm your asshole, right?"

She pulled back and cupped his cheek. Her eyes locked with his, taking in her favorite pair of blue eyes. She thought last night would be the last time she'd ever see them gazing back into her eyes. "You're lucky I like you, Dunbar."

"I thought you loved me," he teased before he leaned in and kissed her.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

955K 19.3K 181
Vampire diaries and teen wolf preferences and imagines. This is now COMPLETED but I am continuing them on another book, so go check it out! I person...
1.3M 17.9K 79
imagines yourself in the arms of your favorite character... Now read this book to enter your fantasy.
476K 4.2K 109
Just some teen wolf Fanfics I find online. So if you see your imagine don't get upset and start telling people to block me or whatever just let me kn...
663K 14.8K 26
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑾𝑳𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒚𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒐...