babysitter ᝰ colby brock

By http-caylen

"But mom, can't I just take care of Kenzie?" "Not after sneaking out last week!" "But why get a babysitter if... More

warning
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 18

8.9K 192 21
By http-caylen

Amber's POV

"Amber, can you sing me a lullaby before I go to sleep?" I turned from the door and smiled. "Sure," Walking up to her twin sized bed I crouched down on my knees to be level with her. "What do you want me to sing?" She just shrugged. I started to hum-

Colby's POV

I was about to walk into Amber's current room when I heard a soft voice in Kenzie's room.
"I wanna linger, hmm, a little longer, hmm, a little longer here with you." I smiled as I snuck up to the cracked door, hearing Amber continue. "It's such a perfect night, hmm, it doesn't seem quite right, hmm, that this should by my last with you." Leaning against the door frame, the door creaked open and made a loud noise. I cringed at the sound but the two girls didn't seem to notice.

"And come September, hmm, I will remember, hmm, our scouting days of friendship true." Smiling wider I kept listening. "And as the years go by, hmm, I'll think of you and sigh, hmm, this is goodnight and not goodbye." She repeated the last verse softer and then stood up to leave the room.

Quickly, I moved out of the way and down the hallway, playing it off like I wasn't just listening to her. "Hey," she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my forearms. "Are we going to the spot tonight?" She asked while giggling. "Someone's happy to see me," she laughed, "Whatever loser, this is the last day until the weekend is over and I have to go back to my house. I'm trying to make it last." I chuckled while taking her hands, that were still placed around my arms, and twirled her around. I spun her into my chest and looked down at her, smirking.

She pushed my chest, pushing herself away while doing so. "You're such a dork." I joked, walking down the hall to my room. "I'll get a sweatshirt on, go ahead and get ready and we'll go."

xxx

The next chapter will be a filler chapter as well bc Chapter 20 is going to be long

Hope you enjoyed ❤️❤️

Abby😘

________________
370 words
________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 137 16
𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞) 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧: 8/29/23 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧: !𝐍�...
24.1K 348 40
Kate and Colby have been best friends for years. What happens when they both decide they want more than that? How will their fans react? Their frien...
23.3K 505 10
Sam's a vampire, Jake and Colby know, what'll happen between the three? - warning sexual content- NOT EDITED BUT ILL GET AROUND TO IT SOMEDAY SRY
206K 1.9K 111
A collection of Sam and Colby Imagines (and friends) with the reader! #1 CURRENTLY EDITING AND REDESIGNING 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘: 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐒_𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄...