Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

Od Alecia_Xo

"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid ๐Ÿ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin ๐Ÿ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! โš ๏ธ

Old Habits Part 8.

9.8K 264 14
Od Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I let the girls drag me downstairs to the others but all I wanted to do was go back to my room and go under the covers and sleep for the rest of the day. Last night was draining and the last thing I wanted to do was talk about it...with my family and Kendall's. I looked at the girls and whined making them look at me.

Hailey:"What?"She asked making me show them my best puppy dog eyes and pout.

Y/n:"Girls can I just go back upstairs and sleep please? I'm really tired and I just want to sleep for the rest of the day"I said making them all look at me and shake their heads.

Bella:"As much as that is cute and all we still need to know what happened and after you can sleep as long as you want"She said making me whine even more.

Y/n:"But its weird! I don't wanna talk about the sex stuff while my parents are around and hers...its just wrong"I said making a disgusted face.

Gigi:"We know but we all want to know what happened"She said making me sigh and shake my head at them.

Y/n:"I'll talk but I'm not mentioning the sex stuff"I said making them all nod and drag me back to the kitchen were everyone was sitting and talking or helping Kris and my mom with breakfast.

Kourtney:"Hey Y/n/n"She said making me give her a small smile and nod.

Y/n:"Morning everyone. How are you all doing today?"I asked making them all mumble 'okays' and 'pretty goods' making me nod and sit down next to Bella.

Ava:"I'm sure you're doing pretty good"She mumbled taking a sip of her juice making my eyes go wide while everyone laughed a little.

Y/n:"Ava! What the hell?!"I said throwing a apple at her. She giggled and shrugged making me glare at her"Just shut up"I said making everyone laugh more.

Skyler:"You shouldn't be so grumpy Y/n/n...last night couldn't have been that bad"She said teasing me making me shoot her a glare and put my head down.

Y/n:"God, I hate you"I mumbled making her giggle.

Skyler:"I love you to sis"She said making me look at her and roll my eyes but smile a little.

Kim:"So what happened last night?"She asked making me look at them and sigh.

Y/n:"Well we had a movie day yesterday and the storm was getting worse so everyone left and I went to change and lock up cause everything was just flying open and then I heard a knock on the door and there was Kendall soaked. I felt bad so I told her to go and change and take a shower and stuff and then she came back we started talking"I said taking a deep breathe making everyone look at me.

Khloe:"And? Come on, talk Y/l/n!"She said making me sigh once again.

Y/n:"And we argued for a bit and then we kissed and well the rest is...history"I said making them all groan but then look at my parents making them give me looks that said 'oh'.

Y/m/n:"Relax Y/n/n...We'll have breakfast and then leave you all to talk"She said making me blush a little but nod.

Y/d/n:"Yeah plus we have some things to do"He said making me nod. My parents along with Kris gave us some food and sat around the table eating.

Bella:"Oh my god"She said taking a bite out of her waffles.

Gigi:"This is so good!"She said making us all laugh at the sisters.

Y/m/n:"Thank you"She said making the girls give her a small smile and go back to eating. We all ate and then cleaned up and waited for my parents to leave along with Kris.

Kris:"Alright...see you all later"She said as she exited the house with my parents making everyone look at me and wait for me to talk.

Hailey:"Okay now you have to talk"

Kourtney:"We've been waiting for a while"

Tristan:"Dude just tell us what happened!"He said making everyone nod and agree with him. I sighed and walked to the couch with them following and took a seat making them all sit around me.

Y/n:"We argued and then we kissed and then one thing lead to another and we had sex...It wasn't planned and it just happened so I honestly don't know what else to say"I said making them nod.

Kim:"Well I'm a hundred percent sure that Kendall liked it since she couldn't stop smiling"She said making me smile a little but then frown.

Y/n:"Yeah but she's with Rakim and I don't even know if it was a one night thing"I said making Kylie open her mouth but close it as Hailey nudged her making me eye the two.

Hailey:"Just wait for her to come back and then talk to her..."She said making me nod and throw my head back groaning.

Y/n:"I also might have blurted out that I love her"I said making everyone go quite. I looked at them to make sure they were alive until Kylie jumped on me and squealed.

Kylie:"Yes! You finally said it. oh my god! Did she say it back?"She asked making me blush and nod.

Y/n:"Yeah she did"I mumbled making them all awe.

Khloe:"Thank god you two finally decided to rip each others clothes off"She said making me look at her wide eyed.

Abel:"She's right Y/n/n....you two eye fucking every time you saw each other was just wrong"He said making me glare at him a little.

y/n:"We weren't eye fucking"I said making them all look at me and nod.

Bella:"Yeah and I'm a virgin"She said making everyone snicker while I rolled my eyes and woke up.

Y/n:"Its just old habits..."I said making them all smirk.

Tyler:"I'm sure"He said making me flip him off.

Y/n:"Well, Kendall isn't going to be back for a few days so I'm going to do things to keep myself busy in that time"I said making them look at me.

Scott:"Like?"He asked making me shrug.

Y/n:"I don't know but I'm going to get some things for a barbeque...who wants to come with?"I asked making all the guys jump up.

Zayn:"Us! Lets go"He said making me chuckle and grab the keys walking outside. I really hope this wasn't a one night thing for Kendall cause I do still really love her and I really need her back in my life.

_______

Its been three days since I saw Kendall and I was trying my best to keep myself busy and try not to think about it to much but its impossible when all I can think about is her. I literally see her everywhere considering she's on billboards and it also doesn't help that evey time I look on social media apps that her fans along with mine tag me in photos of her and photos of us together.

I've been in the studio a lot and I've also been hanging out with my family and hers since they wanted to take my mind off her. We hung out a lot and it was nice since I didn't have much time to hang out with them or just have family time. I was currently at Kris's place playing with the kids and talking with everyone when my phone went off.

Kendall.

Hey. I just came back from London and I was just wondering if you could pick me up and then we could talk?

I looked at my phone for a few seconds before replying.

Y/n.

Hey. Okay I'll be there in ten.

I put my phone away and looked at everyone making all their attention turn to me.

Kanye:"Whats up?"He asked making me get up.

Y/n:"Uh Kendall just texted me to pick her up and after we could talk so I'm going to go pick her up and stuff so we can talk"I said making them all nod and send me smiles.

Kylie:"Go get your girl Y/n/n"She said making me smile and nod walking out. I got in my car and drove over to the airport feeling a little nervous cause this is nerve racking. I want us to be something again but at the same time trust is a big question. My thoughts were cut off when I arrived at the airport. I took a deep breathe and walked inside and saw her waiting there for me.

Y/n:"Hey Kendall"I said making her look up from her screen and smile at me. I was surprised that there wasn't any paparazzi or fans taking pictures but the airport was surprisingly quite.

Kendall:"Hey Y/n/n"She said making me grab luggage.

Y/n:"We should get going before someone recognises us"I said making her nod  and follow me outside to my car. I put her luggage in the boot and got in and started driving. It was silent for a few minutes before I broke it"Are you hungry? We could get something to eat?"I suggested making her smile.

Kendall:"Yes please! I'm starving"She said rubbing her belly making me chuckle a little and focus on the road. We stopped at the café not far from her place and went inside. We got our table and took a seat looking the menu looking at what to eat.

Y/n:"So what are you going to have?"I asked looking at her for a moment making her look at me and look back at the menu biting her lip.

Kendall:"I think I'll try the pasta here....Bella said its really good"She said making me nod. The waiter came over and we ordered our food and drinks and waited for them.

Y/n:"So how was London?"I asked trying to make conversation. She looked at me and smiled big making me smile at how her eyes had that sparkle back in them.

Kendall:"It was good. I always loved London and you know that so it was really good. I also saw Fai there with Shay"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"You did?"I asked making her nod.

Kendall:"Yeah, they invited me for supper and stuff so we caught up and talked"She said making me look at her shocked.

Y/n:"Wait so talked to Shay? And she's not dead?"I questioned making her playfully hit me. I chuckled and put my hands up in defense"To be fair you two did hate each other"I stated making her shrug.

Kendall:"Things change, People change"She said making me nod. We fell into a comfortable silence just smiling at each other. Our food came and we started eating. I couldn't handle the quietness anymore  so I spoke up.

Y/n:"Kendall...We need to talk"

50 votes or more guys! 👏

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

403K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
5.7K 282 32
Eight years went by, and Kendall and Kim, try as they might, just couldn't forget about each other. The others may have forgotten each other and them...
1.4M 52.1K 62
โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ; ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ...
5.5K 97 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...