Soukoku OneShots

By Soukoku_lover

Different stories of Dazai and Chuuya . Each chapter is independant from the others unless i mention it . More

Let's cuddle, Chuuya~
As Planned
You already know ...
Officialy 'Double Black'
Loving you wasn't enough ...
Camellia *Part One*
Camellia *Part Two*
Camellia *Part Three*
Sad Birthday
Happy Birthday Atsushi !!
Finally found you ...
By your side ...
A reason living
Happiness
What about us ? *1*
What about us ? *2*
What about us ? *3*
What about us ? *4*
Forever Partners
Even Boss ships them !
Carved on my soul.
Property of Dazai Osamu
In your eyes, i saw freedom ...
Let's go shopping~
Parents helping their kids ... or themselves ?
Using us again ?!
Bleeding Love
Sweet Christmas
If only ...
We meet again
Dead Apple 'Interview'
One round is never enough
Mine !
We are happy
The Princess and The Mercenary *1*
The Princess and The Mercenary *2*
Dazai wants no gift but-
The Princess and The Mercenary *3*
The Princess and The Mercenary *4*
Reddish Possessiveness
Summer Memory
Keep your eyes on me
Sweet Home *1*
Sweet Home *2*
I will show you~
No gifts needed
Can't help falling in love with you
Your lips taste like whiskey
Innocent Love
Not a one night thing
Chuuya is ... fat ?!
His life was the price
Two birds with one stone
Nohatphobia
Eternal Love
Lovely Day
Heated Night
The Setting Sun
Tsuki ga kirei
Phone Call
Unreciprocated
Say my name
The Spirit who grants any wish
You. Me. Us.
Burning Questions
Undercover Mission : Failed
Double the Pleasure
The Prince and The Thief
My dear needy other half
Re-Life
Don't Leave ...
At Midnight
73 Questions
Who does Chuuya Nakahara belong to ?
And so, they fell in love
Thirst Tweets
Forget me not
Tender were his lips
20 Kisses
I would heal you (If you want me to)
These red flowers are for you, Dazai-san
Night time, different lover
Chuuya has to choose a boyfriend ?!
Chuuya would do ANYTHING to surprise Dazai
Naughty First Date
The Couple's Guest
Stuck with a horny Ghost
So drunk and so ... sultry
Naughty in a stranger's car
Ships and one-sided Friendships
Sensei's Biggest Fan
Love me or Leave me
Your folly. My misery
Childhood Sweethearts
Girls like Girls
Your Waist is Mine !
Someone like me
Rent a Boyfriend
You know you love me
Today is the Day !
Chuuya's worst Nightmare
Act of kindness
Thank you for being born into this world

Nothing Really changed

21K 580 764
By Soukoku_lover

After pulling an all nighter to finish all his reports, a super exhausted Chuuya finally went back to his apartment that he used to share with his former partner, Dazai Osamu. It was pretty hard to live there alone after the other left but it has been almost five years and he eventually got used to coming home without hearing that teasing voice first thing or sleeping with a big warm body he could snuggle to.

He spent a typical afternoon by taking a shower, preparing something to eat then reading the book he started days ago in the veranda and finally going to take a nap but, as usual, there is no such a thing as a peaceful afternoon for a Mafia executive. His phone was ringing and what a worse way to ruin his afternoon other than reading "Mackerel" on the screen. He didn't want to pick up at first since he knew how much his partner is a trouble magnet, he still did it though because "He's so annoying ..." Chuuya lied to himself, he would never admit he missed hearing his voice, such a tsundere.

"What is it, waste of bandages ?" The ginger felt so annoyed at first but his mood hurriedly changed at the other's serious tone :"Chuuya, are you in the apartment ?" The ginger confusingly nodded then jumped the moment he heard :"Wait there, i'm coming ..." Chuuya was going to retort but got interrupted by the other adding :"By the way, i'm bringing some guests~" and the call ended.

All Chuuya could hear was silence, his mind though was screaming "Why ... why would he come here now of all times ?? What does he want ?! Maybe ... or no, he can't !! And guests ? What guests ?? Maybe someone from the ADA but why ?? ..." he kept on having questions with no answers that he didn't even realize when time passed till he heard a knock on his door making him jump from the bed. It's true that since there is a truce between their two organizations, they got to work together a lot lately "Just like the old days .." both of them would say, Chuuya even got to know and befriend the other members of the agency but still, suddenly having Dazai in the apartment where they shared a lot together sure is freaking him out.

Beside the door, the ginger hesitated for a moment as he repeated in his mind "Act natural, act natural, act natural !!" Then he took all his courage and pulled the door open in one move but he sure found it strange that only Dazai was behind it with his hypocrite smile and a second after he was inside the apartment looking around making the ginger hush :"Hey !! Don't just invite yourself inside someone's house !!"

"It's my house too ! I paid half of it !!" The brunet hushed in return as he stared at the changes in the house since it has been more than four years that he didn't come here. "You're the one who left it !! And ... left me with it ..." No way Chuuya would say that, instead, he closed the door then brought his attention to the brunet who went all serious as he leaned on the couch :"Actually, i came here because ..." Dazai told him how he met a certain ability user in the morning, they both met him when they used to work together in the Port Mafia but they never got to see him use his ability since the only one he got to touch was Elise and it didn't work on her. He still found a way to run away from the Port Mafia and when he met Dazai who forgot about him, he wanted to show him how much he changed by using his ability on him. "And as a result ..." the brunet added while opening the door confusing the ginger as he called someone to come in and three persons came in standing from the younger to the older one. Dazai went to stand between the scond and third one then smiled :"They all asked to see you so ... here we are~"

...

......

............

After a very long moment of utter silence from both parts, Chuuya processing what the hell is actually going on and the other four giving him different smiles, he finally remembered he held his breathe all this time so he breathed again and drove his gaze from the younger one who made him feel nostalgic and almost cry to the teenager who he didn't even dare to look at to the brunet and he sent him a death glare to the oldie who made him pretty confused and the other who noticed, smiled and cleared his confusion as he said :"52 years old ."

"He's still alive at this age ?!" Chuuya internally exclaimed, he was surprised at first then he sighed and stared at the brunet :"Correct me if i'm wrong, so ..." he pointed at the younger one till the oldest :"This one is 12 years old Dazai, the next one is 16 years old Dazai ... you're 22 years old Dazai and the last one is 52 years old Dazai, am i wrong ?" Dazai was going to say that he was right but he got interrupted by his youngest self :"Can i finally hug him or not yet, my 22 years old version ?" The brunet felt pretty annoyed at the way the other adressed him but then it was him, why would he be surprised :"Yeah, you can, if he doesn't kick you aw-" he didn't even get to finish what he was saying when the youngest jumped on the ginger who lifted him and tried to pull a soft smile, in fact, he wanted to cry at all the memories threatening to flood back in his mind at the sight of the one he used to adore. The youngest only smiled and hugged him tightly :"I never thought Chuuya would grow up to be so beautiful, i'm so lucky !"

Dazai only sighed and smiled at the sight before helping his older self to the couch since he had a backache not noticing his teenager version suddenly showing behind the ginger sniffing his hair and suddenly kissing his neck making him shiver :"Even after 6 years, Chuuya still is as small as ever~"

"He's the worst !!!!!" The ginger thought trying his best to avoid him while child Dazai only complained :"Why is my teenager self such a jerk, my adult self so annoying and my oldie self so weird ?? What went wrong in my life, Chuuya ???" Chuuya silently thanked him for the jerk part then faked a smile as he was going to say that he should ask them by himself but he got interrupted by the other slightly punching his face :"No fake smiles with me !!!!" The ginger forgot how much this kid was sharp !

"At least i'm better than the annoying adult here~" the teenager singsonged before the child retorts :"Being annoying is way better than being a jerk though ... will i really become like you ??" Chuuya left them arguing then went to the brunet and pulled him to his room after reassuring the old Dazai who asked him to sit with him that he will do it after clearing a small misunderstanding.

"Can i know what is going on in my place ?!" If a glare could kill then Dazai would have been dead, unfortunately for him, it can't so he only opted for a soft smile :"This is that guy's ability and no, i'm not nullifying it. They will disappear tomorrow morning so just deal with them for one night. All the members of the ADA are thanking you for your help~"

"I never said i would help !" The ginger furiously hushed :"And you're asking for the impossible ! I can't even deal with one you and you're asking me to deal with four ?! I ... i at least can deal with your youngest and oldest selves but definitely not with the teenager one ... you still remember how you were and you know what i'm talking about.."

"That's exactly why i'm staying here so don't worry about that~" the brunet softly smiled to reassure him but it just infuriated the ginger even more :"Having you around will just make everything worse !!" Dazai was going to retort but they both frowned at the feeling of two pairs of hazel eyes peeking on them. They obviously were his child and teen versions, the youngest was the one entering the room first with teary eyes :"You don't want to have us around, Chuuya ? You ... don't miss me ... ?" Chuuya knew way too well that the kid was a pro at acting but he still fell for it, as usual :"No ! I definitely missed you !! I was just a little surprised but i sure want to have you all around !!"

"All ?" The teen brunet repeated now behind the ginger again with his arm heading around his small waist if it wasn't Dazai who stopped it, the other paid not attention to him as he pulled his hand away then whispered :"I feel pretty jealous now~" Chuuya froze again and hurriedly went out of the room as he hushed :"You ... you all have the same name so ... we should decide of how to call each one of you ..." he found the oldest Dazai smiling at him and this creeped him out as he set beside him on the couch before the other three join them. The youngest instently set on his lap while the teenager and adult made it a competition on who will be faster to sit beside him, the teen was the winner and he made sure to leave no space between them with his arm around the ginger's shoulders. The redhead glared at the brunet who set in front of him as to say :"You're being useless !" And the other instently changed the subject :"How about we let Chuuya decide on how to call us for the night ?"

They all nodded at the suggestion and Chuuya petted the one on his lap before softly saying :"Then since you're the youngest, you will be Dazai-kun." The other smiled accepting his name and the ginger turned to old Dazai :"And since you're the oldest, we will call you Dazai-san ..." the other also smiled at his name then the ginger glared at the one in front of him :"You ... you stay as Dazai ..." the brunet gave him an annoyed look but he didn't retort letting the ginger focus on the last one. He didn't even get to talk when the other hushed :"And i will be Dazai-sama~" All the others glared at him except Dazai-san, the ginger only sighed and stared away as he retorted :"No, you .. you will be O .. Osamu ..." a wide grin found it's way on the teen's lips but he had to add a comment as he seductivly whispered into the ginger's ear :"I would have prefered Daddy or Master though but let's leave these ones for tonight~" a shiver ran down the ginger's spine again before he gets up and hushes :"I ... i will look for something to prepare for dinner and you .. the house is yours, you can do whatever you want ..." and they all heard the "But just leave me alone !!!" That he added in his mind making all of them chuckle each in his way.

Dazai-san went to look in Chuuya's books collection while Osamu set there and stared around :"So this is the house Chuuya will live in in the future ..." and adult Dazai instently hushed with his hypocrite smile :"It's our house actually since i was living here too~" and the other's eyes brightened :"Anee san will finally let me have Chuuya all to myself ! But, who paid for it ? I bet it wasn't some gift from the Port Mafia ... i would probably be the one who will buy it and bring Chuuya here so that he does whatever i want~"

"Well, that was the plan. Unfortunately ..." Dazai only chuckled at the reasoning of his younger self as he explained how one of his subordinates will do a mistake which will force him to use his own money to make up to it thus, he will only pay half the price of the apart while the ginger will pay the other half. At the same time, Chuuya was enjoying this small time he got to spend alone but it hurriedly ended as a small troublemaker joined him asking for something sweet to eat.

Chuuya prepared a fruit salad for the kid since this was the only sweet thing he had in his apart, he never had a sweet tooth, then he carried on preparing the dinner, it has been a long time he didn't prepare something for so many people. Young Dazai was enjoying the meal while staring at the redhead till he suddenly blurted :"You don't get along with my adult self, do you ?" The ginger panicked and almost cut his hand with the knife he was holding, he cursed under his breath for acting so stupid then whispered :"Well, things happen ..." he didn't want to look back when the other stayed silent for a long moment till he suddenly added :"I'm pretty curious to know what happened but, even though we will forget everything that happens here when we will go back to our worlds, we still promised not to tell each other about our future ... especially the sad events, it's just a day we get to spend all together so we can at least spend it happily ..."

"Stop acting so mature when you're just a 12 years old kid ..." Chuuya thought and he immediatly jumped at the other suddenly beside him with his devil grin :"It's true that i don't know what will happen but i still can help you to get together with my adult self again~" and the ginger instently hushed while trying his best to keep calm :"N .. no ! You don't have to .. you really don't have to so just stay calm and enjoy your meal ..." the young brunet had a disappointed expression that fastly changed to a happy one :"But now that i think of it, between the four of us, i must be your favorite, right ?!"

"How can you tell ?!" The other exclaimed as he kneeled beside the brunet who was pretty proud of his deduction :"Well, you don't get along with my adult self, you don't know my old self and for my teen self, you don't even look at him directly and you try your best to avoid him so ... it's pretty obvious that i am your favorite ! Or ..." his tone suddenly changed to a saddened one, he was acting again :"... or don't you love me the most, Chuuya ?" The ginger wanted to cry ... this kid is just making him remember his happiest days that will never comeback. In the end, he opted to smile softly as he poked the other's small nose :"I'll tell you a secret but it should stay only between us okay ?"

The kid nodded enthusiastically before he suddenly gets pulled into the other's embrace into a tight hug as he whispered :"You have always been the one i loved the most ... you have always been my dearest ... Dazai-kun ..." when he pulled away, he was surprised by the child kissing him on the lips then smiling at him, his surprise fastly faded away to let place to a soft laugh they both let out. Dazai who was standing at the kitchen's door, only smiled at hearing them but he still interrupted them as he went inside :"Do you need help with dinner, Chuuya ?"

"Since when you started cooking ?!" The ginger irritatingly questionned and they both started arguing about it totally ignoring the kid who still was there and who suddenly surprised them by saying :"You look like a married couple ..." and they both shuted up, Dazai with his eyes wide open and Chuuya with a burning face, they didn't even get to retort as the kid added :"If only i had blue eyes though ... i would look perfectly like your child !" The ginger had to get him out before his heart gives up on beating :"Look ... why don't you go with Osamu to my room and find something to wear ?"

"Oh ! You're right ! I'll tell him ." And with this, the kid went out and Chuuya could finally sigh before he jumps again at the voice of the one who still was there :"What's with the red face, Chuuya ?" The ginger had his heart racing and immediatly pushed him out of the kitchen :"Just ... go after them and keep an eye on them !!! You know what a troublemaker you were in the past ... well, not like you changed ..."

"If i didn't change then how come you love my child self more than you love me ?" And the brunet hurriedly joined his younger selves in the ginger's room leaving him all alone as he still was processing what just happened "He .. he heard ?!!!!!" As he stared at the living room, he noticed Dazai-san pointing at the free space beside him so that he joins him "Give me a break ..." the ginger thought as he told him that he won't take too long to join him. He prepared a cup of hot chocolate milk for old Dazai since he knew the brunet always loved sweet food. Dazai-san declined it though saying that because of his age, he started eating less sweet things and he would prefer a cup of coffee :"Just wait a moment, i won't take too long to prepare it ." Chuuya felt like this Dazai was way too calm and nice, he wondered what may have happened in his life that changed him this much. As he turned around, his gaze went slightly down and he noticed something that instently broke his heart.

He made no comment about it as he went back to the kitchen and prepared the cup of coffee, his mind though wasn't there at all, it still was focused on the ring surrounding the brunet's ring finger ... he didn't even realize he was crying till his tears fell on the counter and his vision got blurry "He ... got married ..." he suddenly realized he took a lot of time there so he fastly wipped his tears and went back to the old brunet who only had white hair now and gave him his coffee. Chuuya was going to find some excuse and go away but the other insisted to have him sit with him :"Let's talk a little now that the others aren't around ..."

Chuuya set down and kept silent but the curiosity was killing him, he had to ask :"D .. Dazai-san ... i see that you ... got married ..." the other nodded with a soft smile and the ginger's heart ached, tears were already forming in his eyes and he didn't mind them at all :"I see ... how about kids ? Do you .. have kids ?"

"I have two ... a boy and a girl .. they are so cute ." The brunet said with his softest tone and Chuuya's heart shattered. He was going to stand up when the other held his hand :"I see that there is something wrong between you and my adult self ..." the ginger stared up at him with his teary eyes, he didn't mind hiding them at this point and he didn't even get why the other was asking since he already lived this and knew what went wrong ! He got pulled out of his thoughts though when the other suddenly kissed the ginger locks on his forehead and petted his ginger hair :"I don't want to tell you what will happen in the future since you will remember it but ... here is an advice from the one who saw you in your whole life ..." he pulled him to his embrace then petted his head softly, Chuuya had other thoughts at what he just heard and he couldn't stop his tears anymore :"Take it easy, Chuuya ... stop overthinking everything and follow your feelings since ... they aren't wrong ."

Chuuya only cried on the other's shoulder before he jumps away and hurriedly wipes his tears as he heard footsteps getting closer with someone yawning :"I give up ! I give up in dealing with these guys so go talk to them if you don't want them to ruin your house, Chuuya ..." the ginger turned around and found no other than adult Dazai complaining who guessed from the other's red puffy eyes that Chuuya was crying :"How am i supposed to deal with them if you can't even deal with yourself ?!"

"They will listen to you since they have always loved you while ... i don't even love myself ..." the brunet stretched on the couch before he suddenly gets interested in his old self :"I wonder how i became like this ..." and him starting to act dramatically made Chuuya sick, he needed to get away from him :"My handsomeness ... my poor handsomeness ... where did i leave you ... ahh ..."

"Old age spares no one ..." the older one had such a saddened tone and Chuuya needed to get away from them so he instently checked on the dinner then went to his room and :"What the hell ?!" He yelled at all his clothes thrown around. The youngest was wearing a shirt "My favorite shirt ..." Chuuya added in his thoughts, and kept his pair of boxers while playing with the other's clothes and the teen ... he was wearing his own clothes that Chuuya kept in his wardrobe for more than four years, he couldn't bring himself to throw them away, deep inside, he always wished the brunet would comeback home even though he would never admit it out loud.

The problem now is that the teen was desperately searching for something in the other's underwear and Chuuya knew he will regret it but he still asked :"D .. do you need something, Osamu ..."

"Where ?!" The other hushed :"Where are they ?!!!" He glared at the ginger who was more than confused and who averted his gaze instently, he still couldn't face him since this brought back not to good memories :"Where is all the lingerie i bought for you ?!!" And the ginger thought he would die from embarassement especially when child Dazai opened his eyes widely and instently wore his evil smirk :"Oho~ ohoho~ i knew it would turn out this way between us~" and he excitedly threw everything he had in his hands and ran out :"The other two probably know but i can't !! I gotta tell them !"

"Hey-" Chuuya who wanted to follow him was suddenly pulled back by the teen behind him who went between him and the door then locked it while smirking down at him. "This is the worst scenario ..." Chuuya thought as he backed away, he tried his best to avoid him but it seems that he will have to face him now :"What ... what do you want ?" He cursed his voice for cracking and hated himself for acting so weak in front of a teenager but well, this teenager was Dazai so this sure was an exception.

He instently panicked when the other pinned him on the wall, he was six years younger but still taller than the ginger and that made him feel even weaker, he only averted his gaze and tried his best to keep calm when the other leaned down a whispered :"Why are you avoiding me, Chuuya ?" At this moment, Chuuya only prayed for Dazai to come and save him but it seems that he won't show up with young Dazai occupying him without forgetting the locked door so he opted to use his only solution, honesty ... well lying never worked with this Dazai compared to the adult one :"I ... guess i was scared to face you ... you know the past we shared together ... we ... took everything too far and i ... don't really want to repeat or even remember this ..."

"Are you saying that you hated it ?" The teen brunet used such a cold tone making a cold shiver run down the ginger's spine but it instently changed to surprise or even sadeness when the other added :"I wonder which one you hate more though ... having that kind of relationship with me or ... not having me around at all ... just as you are now with my adult self .." Chuuya gave him a confused look and the other instently cleared his thoughts as he backed away and set on the edge of the window :"He was the one saying that you used to live together here so these clothes i found are his and just from comparing their size at his size now i can guess that they really date ... years ago, right ?"

Chuuya didn't even realize he was staring at him in the eyes now as he wore a soft smile and muttered :"I spent a lot of sleepless nights at first ... i overworked myself and when they forced me to take a break, i would always drink till i got drunk ... i would call your number ... text you ... but there was no answer ... not even a small text so that i know you're still alive ... it ... it was hard at first but ... i got used ..." he didn't even get where those tears came from when the brunet whispered :"I am a liar, Chuuya ... and that's exactly why i can tell when someone's lying and right now, you are lying ... did you forget how much i hate liars ?"

The ginger was smiling, crying and smiling ... he was probably going crazy but teen Dazai only observed him without a single word :"You're right ... you're so right, Osamu .. i never got used ... i never ever got used to living without your constant teasing ... without hearing your voice or seeing you first thing in the morning ... without you showing around each time i come back home ... damn, i can't call it home anymore ... i ... i never got used to living without you ..."

"It must have been hard ..." the brunet whispered as he suddenly pulled him into his embrace petting his head and giving him soft kisses on the neck :"It really must have been hard to suddenly find yourself all alone ... without the one you loved the most ..." he pulled away and stared at the ginger's sobbing face then gently wipped his tears :"I am here now though so just ... give yourself up to me ..." and Chuuya didn't need more talking to finally give up to fighting back as the other slowly leaned down and put his lips on his. Chuuya melted into the kiss, he even felt his knees getting weaker, he would have fallen down if it wasn't the other's arms around his small waist :"You missed me so much, didn't you ..."

"I did ..." the ginger whimpered between his sobs :"I missed you ... way too much ..." and the other didn't wait anymore to crush their lips together taking advantage of the other's opened mouth to slip his tongue inside french kissing him now "Here i am ... falling for him all over again ... i'm such a bad student ... i never learn ..." Chuuya thought as he directed his arms around the other's neck pulling him down while he could already feel the other's hands going under his sweater exploring and teasing his sensitive skin. Here again, adult Dazai was beside the door and he heard everything they said but this time he wasn't smiling as he remembered Chuuya's sobs, he still had to stop them though because he knows how his teen self gets easily horny and he already can guess how what they are doing will end, probably with the ginger tied up on the bed and the brunet enjoying to sexually torture him ... he was such a sadist. He wore his hypocrite smile again and suddenly pushed the door opening it on the two of them. The teen didn't mind him and he sure was pretty irritated when the ginger forcefully pushed him away at noticing the adult one beside the door :"D .. didn't you lock the door ?!" The ginger exclaimed but he got no answer, only the other's devil smirk.

"I think that .. it's time to prepare dinner .." Dazai whispered acting like he still was surprised, this time, it was him the ginger didn't dare to look at as he hurriedly went out of the room while wipping his tears and drooling mouth. Osamu instently went after him but joined his otherselves instead in the living room and Dazai sure didn't miss the way he smirked at him as he passed by him. "I was the worst .." he thought as he followed the ginger into the kitchen then started pulling out the plates while the ginger checked on the food silently :"I thought you couldn't deal with my teenager self but i see that you're doing a good job .."

"He .. he just knows how to get me .. you know what a good talker you used to be ..well, you didn't change that much though .." the ginger couldn't think of any excuse and he instently stared at him when the other said :"Ah .. Chuuya, look here .." just to have the other's face only inches away from his :"Since i'm still the same then .. will you give me one of your passionate kisses too, Chuuya .." the brunet still was leaning down and Chuuya's mind probably stopped working, he instinctively pushed him away as he backed away with his hand on his red face finally realizing what he just did :"I .. no .. Dazai .. i didn't mean to .." but the brunet didn't hear at all, he only put what he had in his hands on the counter then went out of the kitchen leaving the ginger alone "I .. i can't take this anymore ..." he thought as he slowly slided down on the floor while sobbing silently.

As he prepared the table for dinner, he noticed all the others sitting in the living room and arguing about something, he was pretty curious to know what they were talking about but he felt like he would regret it again if he asked. He didn't really have to do it though since the youngest came by himself and told him what was going on :"There are only two rooms and we can't decide on how to sleep for tonight ..." the second Chuuya heard teen Dazai's voice, he knew he wouldn't like it and he wasn't wrong :"I said that one room will be for me and Chuuya, my old self will have to rest in the other room since it has a bed for only one person and you and you ..." he pointed at an irritated young Dazai then at the adult one who didn't really care about him :"You two you can share the couch~ isn't that a perfect plan~"

"But i want to sleep with Chuuya !!" The youngest insisted and the teen instently retorted :"Shut up, kid ! It's true that Chuuya is small but it's obvious you can't satisfy him ..." the ginger immediatly froze at the comment but the younger one had a better idea as he hushed :"If we're talking about who can satisfy him the most, i'm pretty sure my adult self will do a better job than you !" He went to sit on Dazai's lap then started unzipping his pants, the other let him do while chuckeling at their stupid argument :"Here look, he is way bigger than you !"

"Bigger ?!!!!!!" The ginger's mind was going wild, he felt so embarassed especially when child Dazai added :"Look at how huge i will be in the future though, i feel so proud for some reason ... i see why Chuuya loves me so much~" the teen brunet went to lean on the couch and stared down :"Oh you're right about the size, i bet Chuuya's still so small in his pants though~" the redhead thought he would die from embarassement if it wasn't Dazai who zipped his pants and pushed the one on his lap away :"How about we talk about some appropriate subject now ?"

"I bet i would satisfy him better than you, it has been four years that you aren't together so you probably forgot what he likes in bed ..." the teen had that smirk Dazai hates the most "Keep your calm, Dazai .. he's just a kid ..." he tried his best to ignore his comment and he was lucky the ginger went between them then pulled the youngest with him :"Can't you talk about something else ? Be a little considerate for the kid and the old person here ..." and the kid instently laughed :"I bet i know more than you though~"

"Nah~" the teen smirked :"I teached him a lot of things~ ah, we also .." he entangled the other's ginger hair between his fingers then added :"We also can play teacher and student tonight~ or maybe the nurse and the patient ? I like all of them so i let you choose~" the ginger completely ignored him this time but his blushing face was more than satisfying for the teen and this really irritated the adult who calmed down the second he noticed his old self smiling at him :"I am being stupid, right ?" He felt pretty reassured when the other whispered :"You aren't really wrong since my teen self really was irritating but ..." he smiled softly as he caressed the other's shoulder :"What's irritating you aren't his actions since he is you, you're just being jealous ... or maybe scared that Chuuya may prefer him over you .. isn't that what you felt when he decided to call him Osamu while he kept it on the family name basis with you ?" After this, Dazai-san joined the others to the table leaving the brunet alone on the couch processing what he just heard, it was nothing new for him but hearing it makes it all different.

"Dazai .." the ginger suddenly called as he stood beside the couch interrupting his thoughts :"Aren't you .. going to eat ? They .. already started .." the brunet looked back at them then got up and headed towards them without saying a word to the ginger, no one could ever understand how much his heart was aching at this moment, he couldn't even enjoy the good taste of the food he prepared, the several compliments from the other three about the delicious meal didn't help at all.

When he served the dessert, teen Dazai had to make one of his comments as he caressed his hand and charmingly whispered :"I would prefer to have you as the dessert, i bet you taste better~" here again, he gave him no answer, he was way too tired to deal with this guy, child Dazai trying his best to convince everyone that adult Dazai is way better for Chuuya just to help them get along again made everything worse ... adult Dazai still was angry for some reason "I just pushed him away, that's a natural reaction ... he has no reason to get this close ! It's not like we are the same as before ..." Chuuya still didn't get why he was acting like this, the biggest part of his mind though still was processing the fact that Dazai will get married "He .. he is just a suicidal maniac, there is no one who would accept him as he is unless they're crazy ... why would he even get married ?! What about his longing for death ... i wonder what happened in his life that changed him this much ..."

He almost cried when small Dazai stained the shirt he was wearing "My shirt !" Chuuya corrects, with some of the chocolate he was eating "Rest in peace, my favorite shirt ..." he thought as he took the plates back to the kitchen so that he washes them after reassuring old Dazai that he will go back to stay with him since the other asked to talk to him again "I wonder why he's just asking me to stay with him ..." he recalled everything the other said while washing the dishes "Maybe he doesn't get to see me a lot in the future and he misses me ..." Chuuya laughed at the thought before a second one, a terrifying one crosses his mind "Or maybe ... i will die ..." he didn't even realize when he let go of the plate in his hand so that it completely shatters on the floor, the same way his heart shattered at the thought. No, he wasn't scared from death, what's killing him is that he died and the one he loved the most forgot about and moved on ... he even got a married and had kids ...

After he finished all the work in the kitchen, he went out just to find Dazai-san alone still sitting on the couch and waiting for him. He helped him to the guest's room and on the way, he glanced at his room just to find Dazai cleaning around while the other two were trying all his hat collection ... he wanted to cry at the sight "My poor hats ..." but he decided not to think about them for the moment and took the other to the room then helped him get on the bed :"Do you need anything else ?" He wished he would say no but the other had to point to the free space on the bed so that he sits on it.

Chuuya did as he was told then looked up the second the other whispered :"Do you know why my adult self is angry ?" The ginger slowly shook his head as he thought that this guy will always be as sharp as ever :"He is just feeling insecure or, well, you can even say he is jealous, he doesn't like the way his teen self acts with you but he feels like he doesn't have the right to say something about it after he left you ... he probably thinks that you love his teen self more than you love him so how about you try and make him feel a little confident ? Don't forget that tomorrow, he will be the only one left here ..." as he noticed the ginger's shocked yet sad expression, he added while playing with the other's ginger hair :"Believe what i say, i am him after all and i have lived everything he is living, i know how he feels better than himself ..."

"What .. what are you talking about ?" The ginger's thoughts were messed up, he didn't even know from where he should start :"He never loved me so why would he feel jealous ?! Child Dazai only was fascinated by my ability and loved my girly looks, teen Dazai enjoyed playing with my feelings and teasing me, adult Dazai left me all alone and you ... you got married and have a family now ... you don't even have to think about me anymore ..." and "Dammit !" He was tearing up again and the worst is that he got no answer, only the other smiling at him.

He turned his head to the other side and fastly wipped his tears then turned back and with all seriousness, he asked :"Dazai-san, are you happy now ?" The old brunet's expression remained the same as he whispered :"Yeah, i am the happiest ." Chuuya didn't spend any other second in that room, he felt like he was agonizing inside but once he got out, he wasn't ready to rest as he found teen Dazai waiting for him then pulling him to the end of the hall so that the others don't hear them, Chuuya still pulled his hand away forcefully while staring away :"I don't wanna talk right now so leave me alone ..."

"Oho~ having a full mouth on me ? I see that you want to get punished~" the teen brunet coldly whispered as he leaned to the ginger who tried to push him away :"I'm not the same, Osamu ! I changed, you changed ... everything changed ! I can't act like back then just because you're here so stop ... stop with this acting ... don't make it harder for me to endure when you won't be here with me tomorrow ..." the other acted like he didn't hear at all as he leaned down to kiss him, he never really cared about him, after all :"Why are you acting so different compared to earlier ? Is it because of my adult self catching us ? Are you scared ? Does he punish you as i do ? Tell me Chuuya, which one do you prefer, me or him ..."

He had such a scary look, a look that would have made the ginger act so obedient in the past but not now :"It has no relation with him and you are the same person, i have no reason to prefer one of you so just leave me alone ..." it seems that the brunet was tired from talking as he tried to force him into a kiss now, Chuuya was going to give up again before he suddenly gets pulled behind someone's back, it was Dazai who held his wrist tightly as he stood between them while glaring down at the teen who smirked up at him :"Is now finally when you come ? You better don't get between us though, right, Chuuya ?"

The ginger didn't like it, he was getting sick from everything happening, he just wanted to drink a cup of wine and sleep for the eternity but he knew this was impossible, he didn't even know if this would help but he only opted to lift his arm then grab the other's shirt tightly in his hand as he leaned his head on the other's back. Dazai instently got the message, Chuuya needed help and this time, he will help him as he pushed him in front of him just to pull him to his chest and tightly hug him with one arm making the ginger blush so hard especially at what he heard next :"Hear me out, my brat self, your Chuuya that you should actually care about, is in your world while this Chuuya is mine ! So YOU better don't get close to him. Don't make me angry ..."

"Oh, scary~" Osamu teased still with his evil smirk :"Besides, why should i care about my Chuuya ? He is so submissive and obedient and probably waiting for me now while feeling lonely compared to this one who is having a late adolescence crisis ..." Dazai felt how the ginger shivered at what the other just said and he held him tighter to say that he'll take care of him as he was the one smirking now :"Chuuya is sixteen in your world right ? He probably started working as a courtesan in Anee san's brothel ..." he slightly leaned down and smirked even more :"We promised we won't tell anything about what will happen but this is just an advice for my brat self, you should really care about him now since you may find out something you won't really like because who knows? maybe he isn't feeling that lonely~"

He noticed the other seriously thinking about it and he took that chance to finally run away from him and go to the living room with the ginger before they both sit and relax on the couch. "My teen self is such a brat, i even had to lie about that last part ..." Dazai complained :"I wonder how you all dealt with him in the past ... especially Odasaku and Ango ..."

"Is it just now that you realized ..." the ginger muttered as his mind screamed "Are we just going to forget about the 'He is mine !' Part ???" No way he would bring up the subject though, they stayed in silence for a long moment before Chuuya finally gives up, he had to talk about it :"Hey .. apparently, you will get married in the future ..." Dazai said nothing surprisingly, he only rested his head on the palm of his hand and acted like he didn't really care about it. "You will also have two kids ..." the ginger added wanting to hear the other's opinion about it but he only got an "Hmm ... is that so ?" As a response.

Chuuya thought "Fuck it !" As he started talking about what he considered as nonsense, he didn't even know why he was so desperate to get the other totalk about this :"You know ... Dazai-san, i mean, your old self kept asking to stay with me and talk to me and the way he treats me just makes me feel like he misses me a lot ... guess we won't get to meet a lot in the future ... oh yeah, especially if you get married ... or maybe i won't even be a part of this world then ..."

"Are you saying that you will die and let me live in this world and even get married ? I never knew you were this cruel, Chuuya ..." the brunet went closer to the ginger as he said that but the other didn't mind, he only had that sad expression on his face :"He said he was the happiest ... well, at least he misses me ... guess you won't realize my importance till it's too late, you better remember this, okay ..."

"He probably regrets not enjoying the time you spent together ..." the younger one was silent for a moment till his eyes suddenly brightened :"But since we got the chance to know this then we can avoid all of it so how about we do this ?? Just say or do the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of me .. let's not have regrets, Chuuya !"

"What the hell are you talk-" the ginger was interrupted by the other enthusiastically adding :"I will be the one to start !" And the next second, Chuuya felt this pair of lips he wanted- no, he needed so much on his ! He couldn't even process what was going on, this just happened out of the blue and now, one of Dazai's hands was on his waist while the other was behind his head to keep him from pulling back. His eyes were already tearing up while his face turned to different shades of red and he didn't even get to hide it when the other pulled away and stared down at him :"Your turn now ..." Chuuya didn't realize his brain was taking too much time to process what was happening till the other said :"If you have nothing to say or do then you can think about it while i do what i want ..." and just as before, those soft lips were on his again but this time, he made sure to close his eyes, he didn't know what was going on but since it's happening then he sure will enjoy it to the fullest.

He yellped though at the other suddenly biting his bottom lip and Dazai took advantage of it by sliding his tongue inside in a wet kiss now playing and teasing the other's tongue. Chuuya could just melt at the sensuel kiss and he slowly leaned back on the couch with the brunet following him so that they don't part away. His hands were resting on the other's chest now not even trying to push him away while Dazai's hand was slowly sliding down the ginger's sweater teasing the sensitive skin there as the other one played with his ginger hair with his leg finding it's way between the ginger's legs, it was getting way too hot for both of them and they instently stopped when they both heard :"I wouldn't mind a threesome~" coming from the teen brunet who suddenly passed by the living room.

Chuuya thought he would die from embarassement as he snuggled to the brunet's chest to hide his red face, Dazai gently petted his head to pull him closer and let him feel safe as he glared up at the other who still was smirking at him :"You are me so you probably know i don't like sharing what is mine !" The ginger felt like his heart would burst at the speed it was racing while the teen brunet only laughed confusing both of them :"Finally ! This is the reaction i was waiting for !! I really got tired from your hypocrite smile and i had to do something about it ! Well, i got what i wanted and i feel pretty proud now so good night~ enjoy your time together and don't be too loud, i wanna sleep~" and he instently joined his youngest self who was already asleep.

When he was doing his speech, the ginger finally got the time to process what happened and the moment the brunet looked down at him again, obviously wanting to carry on from where they stopped, he forcefully pushed him away then hurriedly went out to the veranda, he needed some cold air to clear his thoughts but he didn't get the time to do so as the brunet fastly followed him out but before he could say anything or even get closer, the ginger stopped him :"Let's ... let's just act like this never happened ! I ... we ... we can't .. it just felt so wrong ..."

"Do you mean so good ?" The other teased but instently changed his tone at the other's glare, this wasn't the time for his teasing. He slowly walked closer to the other who backed away and asked- no, at this point, he was pleading him to stop but the brunet acted like he heard nothing :"You said it felt wrong ... but i never said i wanted it to be right ... actually, i don't even care if it's right or wrong as long as it's with y-"

"Don't say it !" The ginger hushed, he swore under his breath for crying so easily each time the other is involved but he couldn't stop himself :"Stop with this stupid yet perfect acting when you will just act like this never happened once they all go back to their worlds ... do you really enjoy playing with my feelings and hurting me so much .."

"This is sad ... you don't even see how serious i am when you have been my partner for almost all my life ..." the brunet muttered now inches away from the ginger who had nowhere to go as he reached the small wall :"I can't tell ! I could never know if you're serious or not ! So just leave me alone ... don't make it harder for me ... you already left me once and ... i don't wanna live this ever again so .. please ..."

"I will say it only once so hear ..." the brunet whispered and the ginger instently drove his watery eyes up to those hazel eyes he could never get tired from looking at :"What i left four years ago was the Port Mafia ... i never ever left Nakahara Chuuya ..." he lifted his hand and cupped the other's cheek wipping his tears in the way :"I never left you ... Chuuya ..." then he slowly backed away and smiled :"Now it's up to you to decide ..." before going back inside and resting on the couch again.

After a long moment of waiting, he noticed the ginger finally coming back and sitting beside him before suddenly resting his head on the brunet's shoulder while muttering :"I'm so sleepy so good night ..." the brunet slightly chuckled at his partner and his tsundere attitude then softly petted his ginger hair and rested his own head on the other's making him blush :"Good night to you too, Chuuya ..."

The ginger woke up at the light entering from the opened curtains only to find himself caged between the couch and someone's body. He slowly stared up and the second he saw the brunet, all the memories from the last night came back. His first reflex was to blush but he still jumped waking the other up in the way as he remembered that the other three will go back to their worlds in the morning :"It's 7a.m, Dazai !! Wake up !! It's not too late, right ?!!! Dazai !!!" He hushed while shacking the other who opened his eyes tiredly :"You still have one hour so calm down .."

Chuuya instently went to wake the others then asked each one what he wanted for breakfast, this was the least he could offer. He spent the next 30 minutes in the kitchen, he even forced the brunet to help him then after all the others took their shower, they all set around the table and enjoyed the breakfast, this time, even Chuuya enjoyed it and blushed at each one's compliment.

The moment they finished, the youngest clapped his hands and went to stand in the middle of the living room :"We have less than 10 minutes so hurry up !!" The other two laughed and went to stand beside him from the youngest to the oldest. Chuuya only stayed beside the table at first, he cursed himself for getting used to them and wanting to cry now that he has to say his farewells. The hand gently pressed on his shoulder reassured him though as the brunet whispered :"Let's go now ... we can't wait more or it will be too late ... don't worry, everything will be fine ..."

Chuuya trusted his words and followed him to stand in front of the other three who were smiling at him. He had no idea what he should say so he shyly grabbed the brunet's shirt as he muttered :"You start ..." the brunet caressed his hand softly then went to stand in front of his child self who smiled up at him :"Any advice ? But nothing about my future please ... don't ruin my last moments here ..." the brunet gave him a reassuring smile as he kneeled down and petted him :"You will probably forget this but ... don't do whatever Boss and Anee san ask you to ..." making the young brunet sigh :"You're asking for the impossible ..."

Dazai went to stand in front of his teen self who didn't have his smirk anymore, this sure was surprising. He caressed the other's shoulder then with a sad and nostalgic tone, he whispered :"Enjoy the time you will get to spend with Oda Sakunosuke and Sakaguchi Ango to the fullest ..." he sure confused the other who seems that he doesn't know them yet but he still nodded and affirmed :"I will ."

The brunet finally reached the last one and smiled :"For you ... well, since you're older then i guess you should be the one giving me some advice ..." and this time, he was the one who got his shoulder caressed by his old self who smiled in return :"You will get to experience a lot of things in the future but be patient, you won't be disappointed ..." and this time again, Dazai was the one to sigh defeatedly :"I suddenly lost all my motivation ..." and all the others laughed as the ginger muttered behind him :"I never knew you had one in the first place ..."

"It's your turn now !!" The youngest hushed as he opened his arms widely for the ginger who instently lifted him and hugged him tightly :"I will miss you !!!" He tried his best to keep smiling and not loosing against those tears threatening to find their way down his cheeks again as he kneeled down and hugged the other who had a wide grin :"Stop being so suicidal ! Well, if you don't wanna make your Chuuya cry too much ..." he pulled away and smiled again :"Take care of yourself ... this is all you have to do to make both you and my young self the happiest ..." and the other instently grinned and enthusiastically affirmed :"I will !"

Chuuya walked to the next one, he found it strange that he didn't have his dominant aura around him anymore :"You ... i guess my teen self likes you just as you are so ..." he finally dared to stare up at him with a smile and even petted him :"You were such a jerk yesterday but still ... take care ..." they suddenly all drove their gaze to the youngest who complained impatiently :"Aaaah i can't take it anymore !! I will say it !!!" He stared up at the ginger and his adult self then muttered :"My teen self being a jerk was all an acting, he just ..." he noticed the teen brunet glaring at him but he still carried on, they were the same person in the very end :"He just felt so sad when he found out that he will part ways with Chuuya in the future !! That's why he did all his best to let you get back together and well, it worked so ..."

"So shut up already ..." the teen brunet hushed before he suddenly gets pulled down by the ginger in a tight hug, this surprised him especially when Chuuya kissed him softly on the cheek then whispered into his ear :"I will always love you, Osamu ..." they all heard it though and the adult brunet sure didn't like it.

The redhead walked to the last one and he already wanted to cry at realizing that whatever might happen, he already knows the end and it wasn't a good one :"Well you ... you are already happy so all you have to do now is enjoy this happiness and take good care of your health ..." the other nodded softly and the ginger joined the adult brunet but he didn't want to regret ... this was his only chance, he didn't want to live all the rest of his life with this bad feeling in his heart. He needed a confirmation a no, he won't have anymore regrets :"Dazai-san !" He hushed and all the others had their attention on him :"How ... am i ... in the future ..."

Chuuya closed his eyes tightly as he imagined the worst answer he could get, he realized his heart wasn't ready to hundle his future death and he sure didn't think of the answer he got at all :"Your face will be full of wrinkles and your hair will be completely white without forgetting your usual short height ... your gorgeous blue eyes are still there and shining though ..." the ginger didn't know when he started crying, it was just now that he felt them with the brunet's arm around his shoulders.

"What do you me-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as old Dazai continued :"He might be feeling lonely now though ... he might even have called all the ex members of the Agency and the Port Mafia to find out how i disappeared ... i wish he didn't cry too much since he's still a cry baby even at 52 years old ..." he slightly chuckled not minding the other's tears at all who finally muttered between his sobs :"You ... you got married and .. and you had kids ... you are the happiest ..." he didn't even know what he should understand when all of them only smiled at him. It seems that he was the only one being clueless here.

Dazai-san smiled again after checking the hour :"We only have some seconds left so listen carefully ..." Chuuya looked up at him and drove his attention between all of them as the other mentionned them :"My child self here was the one you admired ... my teen self here was the one you fell in love with ... my adult self beside you is the one you will promise to spend the rest of your life with and i ... i will be the one accompanying you till death finally parts us away ."

Chuuya's tears didn't stop falling and Dazai only smiled while gazing at all their smiling faces as they slowly disappeared from this world to finally go back to their original one.

It has been several months from that day. Dazai and Chuuya both went back to their random life, they got to meet again in work and everyone around them could tell that something changed at the way they were acting around each other. They always shared some kisses behind everyone's back but they still never set to talk seriously about their relationship. The ginger decided to only enjoy the moments they get to spend together till the other finally tells him that he will get married, he always tears up at the thought though.

Chuuya was now waiting for the brunet to come and pick him up since they finally got a day off and the younger one invited him for a dinner in a famous restaurant. The ginger obviously accepted, they will finally get to spend some time together after months. In all their way, Chuuya remembered every small detail that occured that day and even when they went inside the restaurant which was surprisingly empty except for the workers and them, he still recalled everything. They were enjoying the dessert when the ginger thought of that last part "The youngest was the one i admired .. the teen the one i fell in love with .. the adult the one i-"

His thoughts were interrupted as he felt something weird inside his mouth, he pulled it out and it was a ring, he stared at it confusingly then up at the brunet who gave him a questionning look :"Maybe the pastry chef made a mistake or maybe it's his ..."

"Or maybe someone wants to get married ..." the brunet added as he stared directly into the ginger's blue eyes who was confused at first as he stared around :"But ... we are alone here ..." and the last part he didn't get to remember earlier suddenly crossed his mind "The adult is the one i will promise to spend the rest of my life with ..." the realization hit him slowly as he stared at the other and repeated the thought again "He is the one i will promise to spend the rest of my life with ... he is the one i ..."

... and the next thing he heard was Dazai's gentle voice softly asking :"Will you marry me, Chuuya ?"

*I was asked to write ADA Dazai X Chuuya X PM Dazai and i wanted to write a porn without plot for once but ... here is the result ...

*Oh well, this is my longest oneshot ... +10k words ! But the ending is worth it XD don't forget to tell me your thoughts about it and which Dazai you enjoyed the most~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1.7K 79
Short Stories This is for a collection of short stories from my writing about Chuuya and Dazai
4.4K 133 31
Bungou stray dogs one shot and other random stuf !!
2.6K 118 5
Chuuya wakes up in a place he knows too well, and following events cause a number of problems for him and Dazai (A Soukoku, But Not Really oneshot th...
43K 762 31
Dazai and chuuya have been separated for at least a year. chuuya blames it on dazai when he left the port mafia out of his own selfish reasons. They...