Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™¬š™¤ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™Ø š™š™–š™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š, š™š™š™šš™§š™š š™„š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™”š™Øš™š š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š™š ļæ½... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid šŸ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen šŸ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin šŸ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! āš ļø

It Takes Time Part 9.

8.6K 215 12
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

Once I was done with the recording the tension in the room was thick and everyone sensed it. I didn't know what they wanted to expect to be honest because its not like all my songs are going to be happy. I went-going through a break up and wrote these songs. So they all shouldn't be so shocked.

Kanye and I were busy going over a few things while the others left and went somewhere. I sat back and let out a sigh making me him look at me and send me a small smile.

Kanye:"You know you can talk to me right?"He said making me look at him and sigh.

Y/n:"I know...I just don't know what to do anymore!"I said making him shut his laptop and turn to look at me giving me his full attention.

Kanye:"Alright, start talking"He said making me take a deep breathe.

Y/n:"I don't know what to do anymore Kanye! I'm trying to move on from Kendall....I really am-"

Kanye:"Then?"He asked looking at me confused making me groan.

Y/n:"I feel guilty! I just feel guilty when I know I shouldn't be feeling guilty since we aren't in a relationship"I said taking another breathe and looking at him"We all went to Fai's place yesterday for a party and I got drunk...we ended up playing  truth and dare and I kissed Camila-"

Kanye:"Hold up! You kissed Camila? As in your childhood crush? As in Camila Cabello?"He asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Yeah and we kissed a few times after that and ended up having a hot and heavy make out session and as much as I want to jump up and down and act like I'm ten again and fan girl about kissing her. I'm feeling guilty"I said making him look at me and sigh.

Kanye:"Y/n you and Kendall were together for a long time and it takes a long time for someone to get over the other person especially if you were in a relationship for over a year"He said resting his hands in my shoulders"I know you might feel guilty but you shouldn't. You two aren't together anymore and you can do whatever you want...you kissed Camila, Y/n! She was your childhood and you should give it a shot with her..."He said making me nod and pull him in for a hug making him chuckle.

Y/n:"Thanks Ye"I said making him pull away and smile.

Kanye:"Not a problem... Also I'll see you later at the family dinner at Kris's"He said waking up making me nod and wake up as well.

Y/n:"Yeah, also tell me if you guys need anything cause my family will not step foot into the house without bringing something"I said making him chuckle as I walked him to the door.

Kanye:"Will do...see you later Y/l/n"He said making me smile and nod. I walked back to the living room and saw everyone sitting there watching TV making me sit next to Camila and sigh.

Bella:"You okay?"She asked making me send her a small smile and nod. I looked over at Camila and rested my hand on hers making her look at me.

Y/n:"Can we talk?"I asked making her nod and get up with me. We walked outside and sat near the pool. There was a silence between us but I could feel the questions she wanted to ask me and I knew what they were"I didn't regret kissing you...drunk or not"I said making her look at me.

Camila:"You're just saying that-"I cut her off by sitting next to her and cupping her face making her look at me. I took in all her features and couldn't help but smile"What? Is there something on my face?"She asked making me shake my head and smile.

Y/n:"No...you're just beautiful"I said making her blush. I took a deep breathe and looked at her"Camila I've a crush on you from the time I was ten. I was ten and yet you somehow managed to have me wrapped around you fingers....I didn't like seeing you sad, I didn't like when you be mad or grumpy, I didn't like seeing those brown eyes lose its sparkle and I still don't. I was always there to cheer you up and I'm always going to be here to cheer you up and I know you having feelings for me is a long shot but I'm just going man up and say it"I said taking a deep and steady breathe"I like you. I like you and I know I just came out from a relationship and I cant promise you anything cause my emotions are all over the place and stuff but I would like to give us a chance. I've been thinking about it for a while and I really want to give us a shot Camila..."I said looking at her to see a blank expression on her face.

Camila:"Y/n I-"She was cut off by my phone making me sigh and answer it.

Y/n:"Hello"I said making the other person chuckle.

Y/d/n:"Hello sweetheart"He said making me smile big.

Y/n:"Hey dad...whats up?"I asked hearing a few people in the background.

Y/d/n:"Nothing much really...missing my daughter"He said making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Same here dad....I miss you to"I said making him hum.

Y/d/n:"Okay well, the family and I will be arriving in about ten minutes so we will see you soon"He said making me nod.

Y/n:"Okay see you soon dad"I said biding him a goodbye. I looked for Camila to see her walking inside making me sigh. I should just give her time to think...

I woke up and walked inside my house to everyone looking at me and Camila who was busy on her phone avoiding my eyes. I gave the guys a look making them nod and tell the girls something. I saw Kendall eye me making me internally groan knowing that she probably knew what was going on.

Y/n:"Well my parents are going to be here any minute so be prepared"I said making them all nod.

Gigi:"Where are they going to stay?"She asked making me grab a water bottle and walk over to Kylie sitting next to her.

Y/n:"I told them they could stay here but they said they'll stay by the apartment that they have here..."I said akim them nod.

Zayn:"They have a apartment here?"He asked making me nod and take a sip of my water.

Y/n:"Yeah, they had it for a long time....they came here a lot for business and never really wanted to buy a house so they got a apartment"I said making them nod.

Kylie:"Even after you got a place here?"She asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Yeah...they don't like invading privacy"I said shrugging making them laugh a little and nod.

Zayn:"Your parents are the best...."He said making me chuckle and shrug. I looked over to Camila and saw her scrolling through her phone making me sigh and nudge Zayn.

Y/n:"Can I to you guys?"I asked making him and nod and signal the guys making them all get up and follow me outside to where Camila and I were sitting.

Tyga:"So whats up?"He asked making me sigh and look them.

Y/n:"I told Camila I like her"I said making them all look at me wide eyed.

Tyler:"What!"He practically yelled making me cover his mouth. I saw the girls give us a look from inside the house since they could see us.

Y/n:"Jesus Tyler! Why don't you tell the whole world I slept with Lauren Jauregui one time"I said annoyed making him roll his eyes.

Abel:"Okay now tell us what happened"He said making me remove my hand from Tyler's mouth.

Y/n:"So I talked to Kanye and stuff and he said I should do it cause well...."I took a deep breathe and looked at them"I just felt guilty yesterday because I kissed Camila and Kendall was there-"

Zayn:"You shouldn't be guilty! You're single...you kiss and do whoever you want"He said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I think I learnt that already"I said making them look at me.

Tyga:"So why is Camila all distant?"He asked making me shrug.

Y/n:"I told her I liked her and when she was going to say something my dad called and I had to take it and then after the call I looked for her and saw her walking inside"I said.

Tyler:"Why didn't you chase her?"He asked making me sit back and sigh.

Y/n:"I'm giving her time to think....this all a lot to process so I'm giving her time to think and-"I was cut off by my name being called.

Hailey:"Y/n! Your family is here!"She said making me smile big and run into the house. Once I was inside I got tackled in hugs by my sisters making me chuckle and hug them back.

Skyler:"Oh my god!"

Ava:"We missed you so much you ass!"She said everyone chuckle while I hugged them tighter.

Y/n:"I missed you to"I said pulling away and kissing their cheeks. I looked over and saw my parents making me smile bigger and hug them"Mom! Dad!"I said making them laugh and hug me.

Y/m/n:"Hey Sweety"She said kissing my head making me smile.

Y/d/n:"Someone's happy..."He said pulling away making me me smile bigger and nod.

Bella:"Smile any bigger and your face is going to hurt Y/n/n"She said making me blush and look down.

Y/m/n:"Its our other children"She said opening her arms making them all go hug them besides Kendall who stood there awkwardly.

Y/d/n:"Kenny...where's our hug?"He asked making her look at him shocked but go and hug then making me smile. I see them all talking to my sisters and parents making me smile at the sight.

Ava:"Whats got you so happy?"She asked making me sigh and pull her a hug.

Y/n:"Its nice to see you all talking...I like seeing you all talking and laughing"I said letting go of her"Makes me happy"I said making them all awe.

Skyler:"Aww...is Y/n/n getting all emotional"She said poking my face making me groan.

Y/n:"Some times I second guess my happiness for you Sky"I said making her pout. I chuckled and pulled her in for a hug"Just kidding...I love you sis"I said making her hit my arm a little.

Y/d/n:"I'm just glad to see everyone"He said wrapping his arm around my mom.

Y/m/n:"Very true....well we should go freshen up and stuff"She said making my sisters and dad nod.

Ava:"Yip! So Y/n/n, where's the rooms?"She asked making Camila smile and look at them.

Camila:"I'll show you guys and we can catch up on the way"She said making them nod and take some suitcases upstairs with them. I smiled and walked to the couch sitting down

Kylie:"You look like you're on cloud nine right now"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"Yeah, I missed them"I said making them all laugh a little.

Hailey:"We can see that..."She said making me fake glare at them.

Kendall:"Uh Y/n/n?"She said making all of us face her. I smiled a little at my nickname but nodded making her speck up"Aren't your parents mad at me?"She asked making me sigh and shake my head.

Y/n:"Kenny, my parents aren't very happy with the news but they said that  its up to me and how I feel...plus they treat all of you like their kids so I don't think they could be mad at you all"I said making them all smile and nod especially Kendall.

Abel:"We should probably start getting ready"He said making us all nod and get up to go and get ready.

50 or more votes! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 793 62
You never know what life brings to you! One moment you think you are at the happiest soul on Earth and in another, you are at your worst. Read out to...
17.6K 4.7K 61
"I know already " I was trying to stay calm on the outside but I was freaking out on the inside. "Know about what ?" He asked with a voice cold and d...
197K 5K 38
"š™€š™«š™šš™§ š™Žš™žš™£š™˜š™š š™’š™š š™ˆš™šš™©, š™„'š™«š™š š™†š™£š™¤š™¬š™£ š™š™š™–š™© š™’š™š'š™§š™š š™Žš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™–š™”. š™š™š™–š™© š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™’š™š š™š™–š™”š™  š˜¼š™£š™™ š™‡š™–š™Ŗš™œš™ š˜¼š™§š™¤...
89.2K 1.2K 39
(2018: Many of you will be pissed at me for saying this, considering you didn't get the chance to understand the Sidemen before JJ and Logan got into...