Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™¬š™¤ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™Ø š™š™–š™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š, š™š™š™šš™§š™š š™„š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™”š™Øš™š š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š™š ļæ½... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid šŸ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen šŸ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin šŸ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! āš ļø

It Takes Time Part 3.

9.3K 255 61
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

We were currently driving over to this café Gigi sent me the directions to and the drive was silent but it was comfortable. I could feel that there was something off about this sudden call from Gigi but I chose to ignore it since its the girls and I missed them. I looked over at Camila and smiled a little since she was busy humming something making me crack a smile. We arrived at the café and got mobbed by paparazzi making us both groan.

Y/n:"Hold on...."I said making her nod as I got out the car and pushed the paparazzi"Move or I'll punch you and trust me I'm not afraid to!"I said making them all take a few steps back but still take pictures. I got to her side and opened the door for her making her get out.

Camila:"You literally scare everyone"She said making me chuckle as I helped her inside the place. We got in and sighed in relief trying to spot the girls. I looked around and spotted them and smiled once I saw them. I walked to the table and froze once I stood there making Camila tense up besides me"Uh-oh"She mumbled making everyone turn and face us.

They all looked at us and gave us apologetic smiles making me internally scream but shake it off. I looked next to Kylie and gave her a small smile and cleared my throat.

Y/n:"Hey Kendall"I said making her smile at me.

Kendall:"Hey Y/n"She said making me smile back. I took a seat with Camila and looked at the menu for a bit.

Y/n:"So how are all of you?"I asked looking at them all. They all shrugged and put their menus down after we ordered.

Hailey:"We're okay just a little tired"She said making me nod. They were all having a conversation with Camila while myself and Kendall kept quite. I looked up and saw Kendall give me a look making me sigh. I nodded making her smile a little.

Kendall:"Uh myself and Y/n are going to take a walk....see you girls just now"She said making them all look at us and nod. Camila gave me a look making me smile.

Y/n:"Its okay....I got this"I said making her nod. We went through the back and exited the restaurant and decided to take a walk  and talk. We were walking for a few minutes and to my surprise there wasn't any paparazzi around.

Kendall:"So I wanted to talk to you..."She said making me look at her and take a deep breathe.

Y/n:"Okay...about?"I asked trying not to just break down in front of her. I honestly wanted to run away and hide because I can't look at her the same without picturing them together cause I'm the only one who's suppose to hold her like that. Me and only me.

Kendall:"Yesterday, just everything that's been happening"She said making me sigh and nod.

Y/n:"Okay...."I said making her sigh.

Kendall:"I know what I did yesterday wasn't called for and I'm sorry for that but you-"She stopped and took a deep breathe"You can't feel that way about me....do you really think that way of me Y/n?"She asked in a soft almost fragile voice.

Y/n:"I have no other way to think Kendall....I found out that you were cheating on me for a year Kendall! One fucking year! How would you want me to react? I'm not going to be walking on rainbows and sunshine because the girl that I'm in love with was cheating on me"I said stopping and looking at her.

Kendall:"I didn't plan it Y/n! You were on tour and with all the pictures of you with girls and leaving clubs and hanging out with multiple fucking people that I didn't know had me thinking that maybe you were cheating on me! Maybe you didn't care anymore so I got drunk and Asap was there and it happened okay! I slept with Asap!"She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Kendall, Abel was with me all the fucking time! I was pictured with girls who were fans and if they weren't they were with Abel's friends and I was leaving clubs because after working my ass off I needed some fun and time with my friends and the random people were people from the crew for the concerts!"I said raising my voice"I wouldn't even dream of cheating on you Kendall! If I wanted to cheat on you I wouldn't have waited three fucking years to do it!"I said looking at her.

Kendall:"So what? I did?"She asked crossing her arms.

Y/n:"I honestly don't know Kendall. I don't know anything anymore cause I feel like the past three years I spent with you was a lie. The memories were a lie. The kisses were a lie. The I love you's were a lie Kendall"I said with my voice cracking a little at the end"You slept with him more then once Kendall and when I called you, when I talked to you,you acted as if everything was okay when it wasn't"I said making her step forward.

Kendall:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"You slept with my friend Kendall! I know he had a thing for you and I didn't like I cause I didn't like him touching you. I didn't like him even being in the same damn breathing space as you cause all he did was look at you like you're meat but I let it go cause you said he seems like a cool person and I quote 'I love you and only you Y/n' and I was stupid enough to believe it cause look where we are"I said pointing between us"There's no more us Kendall"I said as tears threaten to leave my eyes.

Kendall:"Y/n I-"She cut herself off and sighed"I'm sorry"She said taking a step forward and cupping my cheeks making me shake my head.

Y/n:"You don't get to say that"I said looking at the sky making sure not to look into those brown orbs. She moved my head down making me look at her. Her eyes were glassy and I saw the guilt in her eyes but the question was does she really feel guilty?

Kendall:"I know I don't but I am. I'm sorry for hurting you Y/n and I'm sorry for doing that to you but it was never lies. The memories weren't lies. The kisses weren't lies and the I love you's definitely weren't lies..."She said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I find that hard to believe...."I said making her nod.

Kendall:"I don't blame you cause I would be the same"She said making us settle in a silence. We were still in the same position and her hands were like fire on my skin with her intoxicating scent making me calm down"Can we be friends?"She asked out of the blue making me look at her.

Y/n:"Friends?"I asked again making sure I heard correct.

Kendall:"I know after all of this you don't want anything to do with me but-but we're always going to see a lot of each other and our families are close and I still need you Y/n"She said making look at her.

I studied her for a moment and I wanted to say no. I wanted to say you hurt me to much. I wanted to say I can't be around you without wanting to kiss you. I wanted to say I can't be around you cause all I want to do is have my way with you but I couldn't so I did something that I knew would kill me in the inside.

Y/n:"Okay...we can be friends"I said making her look up at me and smile. I knew what I was doing was wrong considering I could never be friends with her. I loved her to much to....

Kendall:"Really?"She asked in a somewhat hopeful voice making me nod.

Y/n:"Yeah....."I said making her jump and hug me. I let her hug me while I just stood there taking in her intoxicating scent that managed to make my entire body feel like it was on fire. Why does she have to have this affect on me?"I think we should head inside...our food might be there"I said making her pull away and nod.

We started walking back to the restaurant and I noticed that she seemed more happier and relaxed after our talk making me smile a little since I haven't seen her like this for a while. We walked in and saw all of them turn and face us making us look at them awkwardly. We took our seats and looked at our food.

Kendall:"I'm starving!"She said making them all look at us and our movements.

Y/n:"Definitely.... Lets eat"I said making them all eye us but soon start eating. We all ate and had conversation here and there until Kendall had to leave cause she had a photoshoot. As soon as she walked out I got a hundred questions flown at me.

Bella'"What did you talk about?"

Gigi:"Are you guys okay?"

Hailey:"Come on Y/n! We have to know"

Camila:"Guys!"She said making them all stop"Calm down and let her talk"She said making them nod and shut up. I took a deep breathe and took a sip of my ice tea.

Y/n:"We're friends"I said making them look at me confused.

Camila:"Friends? Y/n you cant be friend with her!"She said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Kylie:"Y/n we both know you can't be friends with her....we all know that you can't"She said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I know....but I couldn't say anything else guys! I still love her and being friends with her is just going to make it worse and I know that but-"I cut myself off and sighed"I just need her...even if its just as friends"I said making them all send me small smiles.

Hailey:"Sorry Y/n/n....."She said making me give her a small smile.

Y/n:"Its okay...."I said making everyone go quite"So where are the guys?"I asked making them all give me a look.

Bella'"Yesterdays events had them kinda shocked so they're at home sleeping"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"So me and Cami are working on some music....."I said changing the topic making them all smile big.

Gigi:"New music! Okay now you have to tell us!"She said making me chuckle and look at Camila who nodded.

Y/n:"Well we're doing a few songs together"I said making them nod.

Camila:"We've finished the lyrics and beat so its pretty much done but all we have to do is record and then we should be set to go"She said making me nod in agreement.

Y/n:"Its more Camila's track then it is mines considering its more her vibe"I said making them nod.

Kylie:"Speaking of....hows the album going Cami?"She asked making Camila smile.

Camila:"Pretty good and hopefully it'll be better with Y/n's help"She said making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"All I'm doing is singing on some songs and the rest is all you"I said making them all smile.

Hailey:"Any other music Y/n/n?"She asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Yeah, I'm actually working on a lot of music and its finished so all I have to do is release them so just keep an eye out girls"I said smiling at them making them groan.

Bella:"Its unfair but we will"She said making me chuckle and shake my head.

50 votes or more guys! 👏And what do think is going to happen?💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5K 38
"š™€š™«š™šš™§ š™Žš™žš™£š™˜š™š š™’š™š š™ˆš™šš™©, š™„'š™«š™š š™†š™£š™¤š™¬š™£ š™š™š™–š™© š™’š™š'š™§š™š š™Žš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™–š™”. š™š™š™–š™© š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™’š™š š™š™–š™”š™  š˜¼š™£š™™ š™‡š™–š™Ŗš™œš™ š˜¼š™§š™¤...
200K 5K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
318K 7.7K 36
"Be mine, Hailey." He breathed against her neck, loving how she smelled like honey. She always smelled so damn good and it drove him crazy. He just...
845K 27.7K 67
"š™Žš™š™¤š™¬ š™ˆš™š š™š™š™š š™’š™¤š™§š™Øš™© š™‹š™–š™§š™© š™Šš™› š™”š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›, š™š™š™š š™Šš™£š™š š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™ƒš™–š™©š™š š™š™š™š š™ˆš™¤š™Øš™©, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™„'š™”š™” š™Žš™š™¤š™¬ š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™š™–...