Companions (X men Fanfiction)

By Wolfmoon22

This is the third book in my Becoming an Animal Series. The next book is Trapped and now it's Companions. Thi... More

Companions (X men Fanfiction)
Adjusting to Teaching
It Can't Be Another Mutant War
Glimpse of Cerebro
Farewells and Warnings
Sudden Illness
I'm Not a Healer
Questions For Mirage and Poultice
Checking Poultice's Room
Checking Our Room and Chatting
I Can't Lost Another
Knowing Isn't Always Best
Sleep Brings Renewal, Nightmares Bring Hinderances
Restless Night
Wandering the Hallways
Conversation With Logan
I Think I Hear Something, in the Kitchen
It's On
Let Him Go!
Get Away
Arriving At Bobby's House
Unwanted Company
Truth Comes Out
Get Me Out Of Here!
Police
Entering the Jet
Chased in a Jet
Help From Kurt
Trying Not To Kill My Father
Being A Real Wolf
Hunting
An Actual Good Meal
The Midnight Meeting
Locating Stryker's Base, It's the One Place We Shouldn't Go
Everyone Has Secrets
Assurance In Unexpected Places
I Know When Something Is Wrong
This is Creepy
Nightmares Follow Me Everywhere
Guidance
Leaving, Finally!
Flying and Planning
Time For Strategy
Sneaking In
Following Logan
I Can't Fight Him
I Lost A Son But Not Forever
It Was Just A Dream
Massive Headache
Facing Stryker
Racing Against the Clock
Troubles, Can't You Give Us a Break
I've Never Ran So Fast
Leaving the Past In the Past
Arriving At Washington, DC
Home Is Where My Heart Lies And That's Where We're Going
Looking For Mirage
Preparing For the Pain
Confessions
Tracking Poultice
I Can't Lose Keen Like I Lost Mirage
Looking For the Mysterious Herb and Poultice
Grizzly Attack
Medical Attention and Miracles
Back To Teaching
Big News
Figuring Out My Problems For My Pups
Another New Book!
Why Stop Now?

Are You Sure You Want to See This?

250 8 0
By Wolfmoon22

We entered the kitchen and I had found leftover chicken and placed it into a bowl. I had usually given up eating like a mutant. Logan found some other strange food that I didn't really care to eat. I just turned my muzzle upward and ate the chicken, even the bones.

"Starlight are you in here," called Kitty as her head peered around the corner.

I swallowed a mouthful of chicken and nodded. "Yes I am. Do you need something Kitty," I asked as I padded toward the entrance of the kitchen where Kitty had now appeared.

"Hi Logan, " Kitty murmured as she waved to Logan. Logan waved back as he shoveled more food into his mouth. "Anyway I think Keen's worse."

I sighed and pushed my chicken away. "Alright I'm coming." I saw Logan rise to his feet. I tilted my head. "Are you sure you want to come?"

Logan took in a breath. "Yeah I don't want to be here in case any of those kids need me."

I rolled my eyes and strode after Kitty with Logan now following. We pushed ourselves into Kitty's room which looked a lot tidier than when I had been their earlier. I weaved around Keen's bed and I was aware that Logan was following me. I pushed myself into the bathroom and saw that Keen was sprawled out, whimpering. His tail was struck out straight as a tree. His eyes were glazed and when he tried to speak a croak just came out.

"Keen," I gasped as I sprang forward. I lowered beside him but slipped since the ground was slippery from the ice that had melted from Keen's body heat. I regained my composure and whimpered as I pushed toward him. "Keen can you hear me?"

"It hurts," he croaked as he stretched out a paw toward me as if asking if I could take his pain away. My eyes softened since all I could do was hope.

"I know little one, I know," I soothed as I settled beside him and began to stroke his fur with my tail.

He then screeched and turned around, clutching his underbelly. He wailed and he narrowed his eyes to slits. "It hurts! It hurts so much!"

"Can't you help him," growled Logan.

I sighed and forced myself to my paws. "I don't think so. I just need to let whatever it is run it's course."

Keen let out another blood curdling shriek and his back arched. "What about painkillers," suggested Logan.

Kitty shook her head. "He can't keep anything down, not even water."

I shuffled my paws. "Watch over him and try to calm him down. Keep him in the bathroom but try and get him to sleep."

Kitty nodded obediently and lowered beside her companion, uttering soothing words. I took a step back and bumped into Logan who was looking at me with rage in his eyes. "What," I snapped at him as my tail lashed against the ground.

"Isn't there anything you can do," he snarled in a low whisper so Kitty and Keen couldn't hear. "He's obviously in pain."

"It's pain from the inside and I can't help," I confessed as I shoved my ears forward. "I asked you if you were sure you wanted to see this and you did. Now if you really want to help him then follow me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 8.6K 28
Loving A Werewolf Series When Jack Schemer-Kass is forced away from his mate, Matthew Laine-Brooks, for three months due to hunters, he closes even m...
683K 31K 24
After the murder of my uncle and three ranch hands, I was arrested for a crime I didn't commit and tossed into prison for first degree murder. I exp...
14.9K 703 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...