ยน ๐ก๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ - ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ...

By -voidtrina

๐‡๐˜๐๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚ | โ แดแด€ษขษดแด‡แด›ษชแด„, แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สแดแดœ, ... More

๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ & ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š˜ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š โœ—
โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โœ—

โ†ณ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โœ—

10K 325 117
By -voidtrina

ARIA WAS WALKING TO the classroom when Malia rushes towards her and grabs onto her arm, dragging her towards the pool. Noticing Aria's confused look. Malia tsks, "Class is outside today."

Aria raises an eyebrow, i never heard of class outside. "Seriously?"

Malia nods her head. That's when she notices the boys talking to Tyler. Tyler raises his hand for a high five and the boys go to give him one when they yelp and drop there hands back to there sides.

Aria frowns and stops walking when she was in front of them, Malia dropping her arm and stopping besides her as well, giving Carlos a small wave. "You guys still hurting?"

After Carlos returns the small wave, he frowns, practically hissing out in pain. "I can't feel my arms."

Kendall gives Aria a look. She knew what the look was for. He really wants her to give him a massage. Every time Kendall was sore especially from practice or games, Aria was there giving him a massage, quote and quote from the man himself 'her hands are amazing'. Aria gives him a small smile before mouthing 'later' to which Kendall nods his head but then notices she wasn't on her way to her class and notices everyone walking towards the pool. "What's going on?"

Malia squeals, clapping her hands together in excitement. "Miss Collin said class is outside today!" She then skips and Aria raises her eyebrows.

"She's too perky." She then puts a hand on Kendall's arm. "I'll see you boys later, all right?"

They nod there head and she gives all of them a kiss on the cheek before going to her class.

   Miss Collins was assigning partners and Aria was praying to be with one of the Jennifer's or Malia.

"Maverick and Aria."

Aria wanted to hit her head on the table because she wasn't working with one of her friends, but stopped herself when the boy name Maverick, sat down besides her.

She almost passed out right then and there, he was super attractive. He smiles at her. "Hey."

"Hi." Aria smiles back, pursing her lips together as she racked through her brain for something to start a conversation. "So, out of curiosity, why are you here at the Palm woods?"

"I'm a model, but trying to get into the singing business. What about you, cutie?"

"A singer, well becoming a singer."

Maverick smirks, leaning on his forearm to get closer. "Maybe we can can do some duets."

"I would like that, Mav."

Maverick and Aria smiled at each other for a few seconds before Aria looks over Mavericks shoulder to see Malia mouthing 'give him your number'

Aria pulled out her phone, quickly opening up her contact list. "Here, put your number in my phone." For someone whose usually bold and not shy, she was sure a shaking mess, she just only hoped he didn't notice it.

Maverick doesn't ask any questions and takes the phone from her hands, giving her his number. He hands her phone back and the bell rings, which meant school was over. time really went by fast. Maverick gives her a wink. "Text me."

   Aria gives him a smile before he left the pool area. Aria sighed in relief and leaned back against the chair she was sitting in, Malia quickly running up to her. "You just have the most hottest guy's number in the class!"

Aria snorts, i'm not so sure if he's the hottest guy in this class, he's not as attractive as kendall. "I can't believe it."

Malia plops down next to her, nudging her ribs gently, "Maybe you can make Kendall jealous by hanging out with Maverick a lot more."

"I'm not going to use Maverick." Aria shook her head. "But I will admit, he is very attractive."

   Malia smirks before giving a small 'awe'. "Ari has a crush!"

Aria rolls her eyes jokingly and stands up. "Shut up." Aria checks the time on her phone, her lips pursing. "Look, I have to go. I have to meet Kendall. I'll text you later."

She smiles at Malia and she smiles back before grabbing her things and walking to the lobby.

That night, Aria was in her crappy room that she shared with Katie, who was sleeping with her mom for the night, not feeling comfortable enough to sleep in a crappy ass apartment, texting Maverick when Kendall came in. Aria locks off phone and places it next to her, glancing up at Kendall as she did so. "Hey."

Kendall smiles at her. "Hey." His fingers curl around the bottom part of his shirt, lifting it up over his head and tossing it on the floor. Aria tried her hardest to not stare, but Kendall did have a good body, he did work out, and his chest and arms were definitely toned. And seeing him shirtless in a pair of red plaid pj bottoms and the waist band of his boxers showing, she was definitely feeling something.

But she pushed that feeling away quickly and moved over, Kendall taking this as an invite and slipping into her bed.

It's not an uncommon thing for the two to have movie nights with just the two of them. Most of the time it gets crashed by Logan or Carlos, mostly Carlos, but they don't mind usually.

While Aria was scrolling through Netflix naming off movies to watch, Aria's phone went off and Kendall grabbed it. "Uh, your phone went off."

"Can you see who it is?"

Kendall nodded his head and unlocked her phone, —knowing her password. He opened iMessage and a new message from Maverick came up. He immediately tenses, the palms of his hands getting sweaty. "Who's Maverick?"

Kendall then opens the message, even though he knows he shouldn't. He could feel his heart sink.

maverick;)
would you like to see
a movie with me
tomorrow night?

Aria smiles, softly, shrugging. "This guy I met today. He's in my class and he is attractive. He's model and wants to be a singer, so we might do some duets. "

Kendall could feel himself starting to get possessive, he always does when she talks about a guy, or starts seeing a guy, or even when a guy talks to her. He knew he had to get out of there before making up some lame excuse that ruins her chances of dating this guy, and he knew she deserved to be with someone. Plus, he was kind of mad at her. She didn't tell him. But why would she. Not only that he seems like he's been led on. He thought all the touching and flirting meant something to her like it did to him, it does, but he didn't think that. But then again, Kendall did show he was attracted to other girls constantly, verbally too along with James and the others. He did hit on girls in front of Aria, they gave each other mixed signals.

Kendall lightly tosses her phone on her bed and stands up, reaching down to grab his shirt and slip it over his head. "I think it's too late to watch a movie tonight, we have a busy day tomorrow."

With that, he left her room.

The next day in class, Aria drags her feet as she sits next to Maverick; Malia sitting behind her. Malia frowns at Aria's attitude and sneaks her phone under the table so she wouldn't get caught, and sends a quick text to Aria.

mal
everything okay?

ari
no, Kendall is
mad at me.

mal
do you know why?

ari
he saw the message
Maverick sent me.

mal
what did he send you?
nudes ?

ari
girl- no,
he asked if I
wanna see a movie
with him tonight.

mal
what did u say?
i hope you said yes
bitch

ari
bruh, yes ofc

Malia squealed from her seat earning weird looks from the students around, but then ignored it and turned around to show her phone to the Jennifer's, who squealed as well. Maverick lightly nudges Aria, gaining her attention. "So, what time do you wanna meet?"

Aria shrugs, giving him a small smile. "Six is a good time in the lobby"

Maverick flashes his famous smile at her. "Perfect."

Aria closes her eyes tightly when she saw the boys rush into the room and sit in front of her. Kendall turns around to talk to Aria, pointing at the boy next to her as he did so. "So, this is Maverick?"

Maverick raises his eyebrows in confusion. "Yes, I am Maverick? Are you Aria's boyfriend? If you are, I'm totally sorry for asking her out."

"Yes—"

"No, he's not my boyfriend." Aria gives Kendall a glare, what the hell is wrong with him. "He's my friend."

Malia winces from behind Aria. "Ouch, she just friend zoned you buddy."

Even though it was a mumble, Aria heard and turned around to give her a quick glare. James then turns around from besides Kendall. "What's up sis."

Aria rolls her eyes at her brother's obnoxiousness. "James."

   Miss Collins clears her throat as she walks into the room. "Okay, class, let's start with science. Where we're gonna talk about water displacement."

That's when the four boys stand up on their desks, bringing out water guns as they did so. They start screaming and shouting as they start spraying people. Aria slams the palm of her hand to her head in embarrassment, she slouches down in her seat. these idiots honest to god-

Carlos brings out a pie and stuffs it in his face. The boys slowly stop squirting people when they notice the dirty looks they were getting from their classmates and the teacher.

Carlos had pie all over his face, but smiled sheepishly. "High school was much more fun in our fantasies, wasn't it?"

"Yes!"

Aria slumped down into her chair, a sigh escaping her lips. "Dumbasses."

jelly Kendall is the best Kendall

also Merry Christmas everyone!! (If you celebrate it) I hope you are all safe!!

don't be a silent reader,
vote, comment, share

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 602 68
Join Isabella Spade on her journey through out her own musical career along with four other boys from Minnesota who nothing about music and a lot abo...
10.7K 458 17
โŒ— ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– โ In which a girl from Minnesota takes advice from Hollywood's future bad boy. โž โจ Book 1/1 โฉ โจ Big Time Rush S1-S2 โฉ โจ...
7.3K 56 13
Dated but it just didn't work out, feelings still remain but none of them know. What will happen between them after some time?