Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™¬š™¤ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™Ø š™š™–š™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š, š™š™š™šš™§š™š š™„š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™”š™Øš™š š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š™š ļæ½... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid šŸ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen šŸ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin šŸ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! āš ļø

Emotionless Part 2.

10.5K 307 68
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I woke up to a bright light making me groan a little since the sun was being a bit of a bitch today. I moved my hands around the bed a little and found no one there making me open my eyes a little adjusting to the light. I rubbed my eyes a little and sat up looking around the room to see our clothes thrown around everywhere. I chuckled a little and saw her walk in the room making me smile a little.

There stood the beautiful Emily Ratajkowski in all her glory and my shirt.  I found out that Emily had a bit of a crush on me but I couldn't really act on it because I was in a relationship with Kendall and I was so in love with her that I didn't really care about anyone else who wasn't her. Well that's over.

We talked over the phone a few times and met up a few times when I was in New York and just hung out. We became good friends and I knew she had a thing for me but I kept quite about it until yesterday that is.  She walked over to me with a cup of coffee and handed it to me making me smile a take it. She pecked my lips making me smile and peck hers back.

Emily:"Morning..."She said smiling at me making me smile back and take a sip of my coffee.

Y/n:"Morning...."I said smiling a bit at her. She looked around her room and then at me.

Emily:"I think we may have wrecked my room"She said laughing making me laugh as well and blush.

Y/n:"Yeah...sorry about that its just that-"

Emily:"I know... You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to Y/n/n"She said giving me a warm smile making me nod and mumble a thank you"Oh and this has been going off from the morning"She said handing me my phone making me groan a little.

Y/n:"Yeah I was expecting that"I said taking it from her. She looked at me and blushed a little making me smile at her since she looked cute.

Emily:"Uh you can stay for breakfast or as long as you need....if you want to"She said making me chuckle a little at her cuteness.

Y/n:"I would love to but-"

Emily:"I already called the hotel and had them send over your bags....I knew you wouldn't really want to go out for a while since paparazzi would ask way to many questions"She said making me sigh in relief.

Y/n:"Thanks Em...I owe you"I said making her shrug.

Emily:"No need...I'll be downstairs making breakfast. The bathroom is right through there"She said pointing to the door making me nod.

Y/n:"Okay, thank you"I said making her nod and walk out the room leaving me alone. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it to see missed see calls  and messages from basically everyone.

20 missed calls from Bella.

25 messages from Gigi.

10 messages from Tyler.

15 missed calls from Tyga.

30 missed calls from Kylie.

40 missed calls and messages from Hailey.

20 messages from Zayn.

20 missed calls from Abel.

10 missed calls from Kendall.

I looked through all the messages and calls and ignored it throwing my phone aside. I walked to the bathroom and freshened up and walked downstairs getting the smell of bacon making me smile and walk into the kitchen to see her cooking and dancing. I leaned against the wall and watched her in amusement.

Y/n:"My shirt suits you...."I said making her jump a little and turn around making me chuckle and put my hands up"Didn't mean to scare you"I said making her hold her heart and shake her head.

Emily:"Its fine and thanks....plus it smells good"She said  mumbling the last part making me chuckle lightly. She focused back on the food making me walk up behind her and kiss her neck making her giggle a little.

Y/n:"Thank you...for yesterday and letting me crash here"I said making her smile at me and peck my lips.

Emily:"Well I'm sure you already gave me a thank you last night but I'll take it"She said earning a chuckle from me. She giggled and gave me a warm smile"Its not a problem Y/n/n...."She said making me kiss her cheek and watch her make breakfast.

We sat down on her table and talked while we ate. I knew I had to talk about last night but it was nice to finally have a conversation with someone that isn't about Kendall or anything related to her. We were currently doing the dishes in silence so I decided to speck up.

Y/n:"Emily...."I said making her hum and look at me for a while before focusing back on washing the plate"Last night-"

Emily:"Y/n you are going through a break up and I get it cause I am to. You don't have to explain anything. Last night was amazing and I wouldn't take it back for anything and I know that if you want there to be a us there will be but right now its a bit to soon"She said making me stare at her in shock.

Y/n:"Uh....I honestly don't know what to say"I said making her laugh a little and turn the tap off.

Emily:"I tend to leave people speechless"She said making me chuckle a little and place the plate down. I walked over to her and sighed.

Y/n:"Last night was amazing and I just don't want you to think that I used you or something cause I didn't really plan for all this to happen"I said making her wrap her arms around my neck and pull me closer to her.

Emily:"Y/n I know who you are so don't worry about it but who says we cant have a little....."She said leaning in making me smirk.

Y/n:"Good point..."I mumbled before connecting our lips. She pulled away slightly and dragged her finger down my chest with a mischievous smile on her face and then started walking away from me.

Emily:"Well I'm going to shower...."She said walking to her room making me stand there and watch her. She turned around and quirked a finger at me"Come on Y/l/n"She said making me follow her.

After our interesting shower we watched a few movies. We were sitting on her couch watching Riverdale and making out which we've kinda been doing the whole day. She was currently straddling me when there was a knock on the door making me groan and her giggle.

Y/n:"They'll go away...."I mumbled making her giggle and pull away from me.

Emily:"I'll be a few seconds"She mumbled pecking my lips and waking up to answer the door. I sat on the couch watching the series waiting for her when I heard my name being called"Uh Y/n"She said making me pause the show and wake up walking to the door.

Y/n:"Whats up-"I cut myself off when I saw it them standing in front of the door. Emily look at me and cleared her throat.

Emily:"I'm gonna go get a few things....I'll be back in a few"She said grabbing her bag and giving my hand a squeeze which didn't go unnoticed and not to mention she was wearing my shirt along with jeans which made Kendall eye her. Once she was gone I looked at them and sighed.

Y/n:"What are you doing here?"I asked making Hailey push me inside and shut the door once as the others got in.

Hailey:"Looking for you! You didn't answer any of our calls or texts!"She yelled at me making me sit down and shrug.

Y/n:"That's cause I don't want to talk to anyone"I said making them all look at me.

Kendall:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"You don't get to talk"I said looking at her and waking up"Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be with Asap"I said looking at her.

Kendall:"Could you just let me talk!"She said frustrated making me look at her. The Kendall standing in front of me was the Kendall I knew, I didn't recognize her anymore ...there was something different about her.

Y/n:"No actually cause I know what you're gonna say...and I don't wanna hear it cause I've been through enough of your shit"I stated making everyone go quite.

Zayn:"I think we should give them some time to talk and-"

Y/n:"No stay actually"I said looking at them. I look at Kendall and took a step back from her"Explain. Lets see if I'm right or not"I said crossing my arms. I know to them I probably looked like I didn't care or feel a damn thing but I was trying so hard not  bawl my eyes out.

Kendall:"Y/n I didn't mean it...."She said making me shake my head and look at her waiting for her to go on"You were gone and I missed you and he was there for me and then I just came back from seeing you and-"

Y/n:"What?"I asked looking at her. She froze as soon as she said what she did. Everyone look at us confused making me close my eyes and open them again"Kendall the last time you came to see myself and Abel was-"

Abel:"Last year July"He said looking at her in shock. Everyone starred at her in shock while I just stood there"Kendall you came to visit Y/n while we were on tour last year July....that was the last time you came to visit"He said raising his voice a little.

Y/n:"You were cheating on me from last year?"I asked. I saw her look down while the others just starred at her in disbelief. I couldn't be live what I'd just heard.

Kylie:"Kendall answer her"She said looking at her sister who looked up and nodded.

Kendall:"Yes"She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"I came back from tour with Abel and you acted like everything was okay! You acted as if you weren't fucking my friend behind my back! You acted as if you stayed fucking loyal while you were busy fucking me you were fucking him to!"I yelled not being able to contain it anymore.

Kendall:"He was there for me when you weren't!"She yelled back making me stare at her in disbelief.

Y/n:"So you fuck him! God Kendall I dealt with your shit from day one. There was Harry, Jordan then Jordan another time and now Rakim! You've been cheated on and it sucked...yes or no?"

Kendall:"You don't get to talk about-"

Y/n:"Yes or no?!"I asked yelling.

Kendall:"Yes"

Y/n:"Then you know how it feels but its seems that as long as its not you. You're. Not. Affected. I came back and you acted as if you weren't cheating on me or doing anything wrong. How did you do it?"I asked looking at her. No answer"Okay fine. But what did I do? Was I to boring? Did you stop loving me?"I asked making her look at me and wipe the tears that escaped her eyes.

Kendall:"You just left Y/n and I missed you and Rakim was there and we spent more time together and one night it happened... I regretted it but you seemed to be having your fun so I thought why not have mine...."She said making me throw my head back and try to keep my tears in"I don't feel the same anymore Y/n....I don't feel us anymore"She said making me look at her.

Y/n:"I shouldn't  have let you back in my life. I shouldn't have let you back because I knew this would happen. You just used me and don't say you didn't cause you did-"

Kendall:"I didn't-"

Y/n:"You did so you know what take everything. Take the house. Take that house that we lived in and live with him and I hope you live happily ever after cause you've proven to be the biggest mistake in my life and I regret spending the last three years with you...."I said looking at her. Maybe I was a but harsh with my words but I didn't care.

Kendall:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Get out! Now!"I said pointing to the door making them all look at me and walk to the door"Don't bother coming back"I said slamming the door shut.

50 votes or more guys! 😊

P.s- How was your day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 97 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
17.6K 4.7K 61
"I know already " I was trying to stay calm on the outside but I was freaking out on the inside. "Know about what ?" He asked with a voice cold and d...
5.7K 282 32
Eight years went by, and Kendall and Kim, try as they might, just couldn't forget about each other. The others may have forgotten each other and them...
22.2K 793 62
You never know what life brings to you! One moment you think you are at the happiest soul on Earth and in another, you are at your worst. Read out to...