Hozen/ unedited

By Fucking_Trevor

Lilith Logan and Oliver Queen had violent delights. ❝ Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. Doubt thou the... More

I. Judo&Anemone
II. Feild & Carnations
III. Bullet & Crisanthimum
V. Steel Points & Lily Pads
VI. Broadhead Points & Rosas
VII. Spears & Lilacs
VIII. Targets & Daisies
IX. Sharp Tips & Sunflowers
X. Blade Broadhead & Atropa belladonna
XI. Quivers & Allium
XII.Coner Notched & Begonia
XII. Curved Tip & Daffodils
XIII. Green Tips & Sycamore Trees
XIV. Contracting Stems & Irises
XV.Basel Notches & Crocuses
XVII. Ironheads & Hyacinths
XVIII. Becker & Laceleaf
XIX.Quads & Lotuses
XX. Triangles & Asters
XXI. Hardin & Freesia
XXII. Clovises & Orchids
XXIII.Simpson & Buttercup
XXIV.Cobbs & Marigold
XXIV.Classics & Birds of Paradise
XXVI.Limbabo & Angelonia
XXVII. Cones & Dahlia
XXVIII. BlueBells & Sandy
XXIX.Tilted Edges & Danilions
XXX. Jags & Tulips
XXXI. Soft Tips & Onions
XXXII. Tinged Ends & Yellow Tips
XXXIII. Obsidians & Families
XXXIV.Bold Curves & Fly Traps
xxxvi. tied ends & dead flowers
xxxvii. shocks & blue tips
xxxvii. fire ends & green lilies
xxxviii. dim edges & red flowers
xxxix. dipped ends & matte tips
xl. snipped wires & metallic coating
xli. swirled tips & crimson ends
xlii. jaged tips & moss
xliii. tricked tips & blackmail
xliv. kid ends & rosemary
xlvi. blood stained blades & russet petals

IIII. Fish & Roses

478 34 9
By Fucking_Trevor

IIII. Fish & Roses

"Are you Ms. Carson?" The relator asked as she walked me into my new apartment.

"Yes that is I." I answered looking around my new apartment. It was just a ten minute bike ride to work. The motorcycle Talia got me was beyond amazing. It made me disappointed I couldn't say goodbye to her face to face, she may have been a bad person a times, but she was always a good lover, friend, and teacher.

"Well I just need you to sign a few more documents and the apartment will be officially yours."

After doing so the relator handed me the keys and smiled. "Welcome to your new home!"

"Haha, thank you." I smiled as I walked her out.

Once I was finally alone I put my weapons around the apartment. I put my clothes away and saw that the apartment already came furnished, it even came with food in the fridge. After seeing the new and homey environment Lilith felt a little happier but Violent check the apartment just in case. Now that she was a mutant, a meta, she could never be too careful. There were a lot of people who would like to the tie her up and pry her open and I didn't like that one bit, so safety first.

After the apartment check, I sat down and tried to calm my nerves by reading a book. Pride & Prejudice was one of Lilith's favorites, but she just wasn't in the mood for it, she had another idea. I walked towards the computer and before I used it I put up firewalls and Trojan horses and made a whole bunch of security measures to ensure that no one could break into my server.

I began to do research on my new job to know exactly what I was getting myself into. I had been so obsessed with Violets mission that I had not focused on Lilith's life. I didn't want to be detached from life after my crusade was over. I wanted a life. I wanted friends. Was that selfish? That even after all I am, all I am going to do, I still want someone to love me?

Violet put Lilith back on track and I looked up Queen Consolidated. It was under the management of Oliver Queen, all the pictures of him seemed to be of when he was younger which was odd, usually celebrities had multiple photos, I wonder why he didn't like photos of his face nowadays.

"Probably has a hot body." I said Lilith started wondering about him.

"Or a double chin and small feet."

My half conjured up different remotely different theories. Finally I went back on track and saw that surprisingly enough, Oliver Queen was once a cast away.

"Wow," I looked over and saw that he was trapped on an island named Lian Yu, it was a prison for Chinese criminals who were too dangerous to be imprisoned in China. Ironically enough it was where one would be able to find the most Magnesium Rhodium alloy one needed.

I rolled my eyes and skipped over that part. How did a preppy rich kid survive five whole years alone on the island? It didn't make sense, apparently he got back a little over a year ago. His mother must have been so overjoyed when he returned. I don't know what my mom would do if she thought I was dead.

He was a trouble-maker before he left, apparently he was dating a Laurel Lance, but he went on the boat with Sara Lance. I knew for a fact the Sara Lance wasn't dead, Talia told me about her twin sister Nyssa Al Ghul daughter of Ra's Am Ghul, heir to the demon. She had a girlfriend and her prior alias was Sara Lance, I've even seen her once on of my missions before.

Both her and I were sent to assassinate​ Bobby Fishtun. He was an African Sex Trafficker in Nigeria, I got there before her and I remember it like it was yesterday.

I had my copper wire ready and I was prepared to suffocate him to death while he showered. I almost killed her, I thought she was Bobby's guard but she told me she was given the assignment from Ra's Al Ghul himself. I don't know why but I just trusted her.

I looked at her disguise, it was obvious she wasn't as blonde as her wig was. Her brow was a dirty blonde so it was clear she was incognito. She couldn't see my smirk under my scarf which covered my face.

"He's all yours." I winked before jumping out of the window and making my way back to the Cult.

Oliver Queen seemed to get in trouble with the media...a lot. I even saw an article about him punching out a paparazzi man that was irritating him while Oliver was out drunk with some model. Boy did he get around.

My research got darker when I started seeing that his father didn't get to make it to the island with him.

At least he got to know his father, even with my hacking abilities I still wasn't able to locate my father or even find out things about him.

I saw Oliver Queen once before, not in person but while he was presumed dead K.O.R.D. industries had partnered up with Malcolm Merlyn's company, they funded us to build this special solar panel.

While I was there I was sent to Thomas Merlyn's office to retrieve some documents, there I saw a photo of him and a teenaged Oliver Queen.

I remember looking at him thinking he was Thomas Merlyn or his friend, I wasn't really up to date with the media at the time.

"You're cute." I said whispering to the picture. I held it in my hands and I looked at him, he was one fine piece of ass. I remember laughing at how weird I must have looked. "Too bad you're dead though."

I gasped at my self. "Sorry, I didn't mean....oh what do you care, you're a picture."

I fumbled out of the room blushing, I must've seemed just about mental, but it was after hours and no one was there to witness that mess.

I giggled and ran back to my working quarters.

That memory brought a small smile to my lips that even Violet couldn't fight.

My interview got shifted to later that week. That got me time to work on my sweet persona. I wanted to keep my killer side and my innocence separated.

Jackson Jones tainted me. He...he touched me, his friends TOUCH me. And that wasn't okay. It wasn't my fault. It was theirs.

I decided to look around the block, and came across this quaint coffee house. 'Black Grandma' I smiled at the name on the bodega. I walked inside and it was a busy scene, I didn't mind, actually I liked it, it reminded me of when I would get ready to go to school in New York and I'd have to fight through a crowd to get my ice coffee.

I had my laptop in my satchel, after I ordered a drink I realized that the place was basically full. In the back I saw a girl who couldn't be over twenty sitting by herself, no one dared to sit next to her for some reason, but she didn't look mean, she looked pensive. I walked over and pointed to the seat.

"Mind if I sit here?"

She smiled. "Thank god, you'd think I had Ebola, no one was sitting here all morning.

"Well.." I was about to make a joke about my being African but Violet stopped Lilith, Lilith at times said things that came out embarrassing. "I'm here now, don't fret."

She smiled brightly. "I've been waiting here for hours for my brother, he's always late so I guess that its just you and me." She giggled.

"Guess so, I have hours to kill." I stuck my hand out. "I'm Violet Carson."

"Wow, that's a nice ass name." She blushed when I smirked at her. "I'm Thea Queen."

"Thea Queen, sister of Oliver Queen?"

She nodded as if waiting to see my reaction.

"Well no wonder people weren't sitting next to you, you're like a god to the people of this city."

She was about to speak but the waitress finally came to our table. "Y-your coffee Ms. Queen, and yours ma'am." I took the ice coffee from her shaking hands and just as Thea was about to take her water, the waitress tripped and the bottle began to fall to the floor, if it touched the ground I'd splash on us. Without thinking I grabbed the bottle before even an ounce could drop and handed it to Thea. "Your water Ms. Queen.' I cheeked.

"S-sorry." The waitress sighed at herself.

"Don't sweat it." Thea smiled and the waitress scurried away.

"Nice reflects." Thea remarked.

"Just luck I guess."

"So you speak as if you're not from around here." Thea probed. She kept playing with her hair, it was cut into this nice style, she was pretty skinny. I took in her outfit, she was wearing a leather crop top and skinny jeans with thick combat boots. It was nice.

"I'm from New York, I just moved here for my new job, I'm actually going to be working at Queen Consolidated."

"Really? What do you do?"

"Well I am a former mechanic but due to personal reasons I've decided to take a break, but I'm good with computers so I plan to work as Mr. Queens personal data analysis, IT girl, basically anything that involved number, computers, statistics, advice, I'll be his girl."

She nodded seeming interested, that's when Lilith interjected. "But by his girl I don't mean his girl, I mean his girl I know it sounds the same when I say it out loud but it sounds different in my head....anyways..." I giggled nervously.

"Got it." She smiled again taking a sip from her water. "Well, I'm going to see his tonight anyways, I'll make sure to hold you at high esteem so he knows that he's gonna be meeting his girl pretty soon."

I blushed violently, even Violet was cringing.

"Here, hand me your phone, I wanna stay in touch."

"Sure," I handed her my newly untraceable IPhone, I tweaked parts of it to my liking and convenience.

"Is this a new model? I've never seen one like this before." She examined the device.

Stupid, stupid.

"I got it while visiting Africa, I'm not sure." I lied.

"Huh." She remarked placing her number in my phone and taking a picture before saving the number. She then handed me her phone and I reiterated what she did.

"Do you live in these parts?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I live on the block actually, I moved in a few days ago and I just got around to exploring the neighborhood."

"No way, I live across the street."

"No way, the Gold Gate complex, you'd have to be a millionaire....oh right." I laughed hearing how goofy I must've sound.

"Maybe we can hang out sometime." She insisted, "I barely have any female friends as it is."

"Well I just lost a friend recently, we broke up."

"Oh I'm sorry about that, why did you and him break up?"

"Well actually, her and I broke up a few days ago actually--"

"Oh shoot, I didn't mean to assume--"

"Don't sweat it, but her and I parted ways because we wanted different things out of life and neither of us were willing to make the sacrifices necessary to stay together."

"Sorry to hear...are you only into girls?"

I smiled, "No, I've actually had more boyfriends than girlfriends, I've had two girlfriends and four boyfriends. My first girlfriend was also my best friend, it ended mutually and I still hold her in high regard."

"Boyfriends?"

"Two out of the four turned out to be assholes, the third, we broke up after college, and the fourth we broke up when he moved back to Australia."

"That sucks," she said sincerely. "My boyfriend is trying to get himself killed."

"Wow, really? How so?"

She rolled her eyes at a thought. "Long story."

Her and I talked for a little while longer, maybe and hour or so when she got a call.

"No Roy! Tell the venders I asked for 50 cases not 15! I payed then for 50 so that's what we're gonna get, don't let those bastards leave with our money." The guy on the other line said something that made her start blushing, "shut up, I'll be there in thirty minutes."

She looked at me with sad eyes. "Sorry to bail."

"Accepted, I'll text you. What's wrong?"

"It's my club, these vender are always trying to cash an extra buck and they think I won't notice since I'm a young and dumb stupid rich girl."

"A club?"

"Oh right, you're not from here, my brother bought a warehouse a year back and turned it into a club, the best in Star City now, it called Verdant, I own it now."

"Cool very mature of you."

"I'll text you the address, I'd love if you could come this Saturday, we could hang out, you could meet my boyfriend Roy, I could introduce you to couple of guys and girls I know and if he can make it, hopefully my brother."

"Me hanging out with my potential boss during the night doesn't seem very professional."

"That's the point." Thea quirked before winking.

I fake gagged. "That's your brother weirdo."

She laughed, "True." She began to stand up.

I stood up first so she could pass," I'm gonna head out too anyways, I'll walk you down the block."

Violet and Lilith both really liked her platonically, she was smart, funny, interesting, and mysterious.

And that was how I met one of my closet, down to earth, ride or die friend Thea Queen.

Ayo Hozeners a message from Thea Queen:

Hay you! Yeah you, the one laying on your bed with you arm tired from holding up your phone.

I see you.

Press that vote button and comment your thoughts. Hay! Don't scroll passed me, I'm Thea Queen, I can buy you for cheap and sell you for more.

Lilith:
Um Thea

Thea: No! Vote mother fuckers!

Lilith:....

Okay? Okay.

Byeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
231K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
218K 7.7K 31
MASON XAVIER KNIGHT Smart, hansome and rich playboy, girls beg for his attention... AMY KENSWORT Reserved girl, works in a cafe and has a very dark p...
8.4M 229K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...