Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™¬š™¤ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™Ø š™š™–š™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š, š™š™š™šš™§š™š š™„š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™”š™Øš™š š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š™š ļæ½... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 2.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid šŸ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen šŸ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin šŸ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! āš ļø

I'm Back Part 5.

11.4K 312 20
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

After the morning events we got ready for lunch. Kendall was still busy getting ready while I sat downstairs on the couch playing a few games on my phone waiting for her. I smiled a little thinking about doing this everyday, taking her to work, doing our daily shopping runs and other stuff. Sounds good to me.

Kendall:"Babe..."She said coming down the stairs making me snap out of my thoughts and put my phone away waking up to see her walking towards me while digging in her bag"Have you seen my keys...I swear I left it in my bag and now I can't find it"She said rummaging through her bag.

Y/n:"Uh...."I looked around the house spotting it next to my car keys making me walk to the counter and grab it taking to her. She looked up and smiled pecking my lips.

Kendall:"Thanks babe"She said making me smile and and grab my jacket.

Y/n:"Pleasure"I said making her grab her phone and my jersey making me chuckle a little"Not even a full day and you're already wearing my clothes"I said making her blush and look down.

Kendall:"Its warm and I like wearing it"She mumbled making me shake my head and extend my hand for her.

Y/n:"Come on princess...if we don't leave now our families will kill us"I said making her nod and grab my hand walking out the house. I locked up the house and walked to the car opening the door for her earning a peck on my lips making me smile.

Kendall:"Thanks babe"She said making me nod and close the door once she got in. I walked to the other side of my Ferrari and hopped in closing the door and sighing.

Y/n:"You know I forgot what it felt like to drive...."I said starting the car making her giggle and look at me.

Kendall:"Seriously?"She asked making me nod and pull out the driveway.

Y/n:"We were constantly on the move 24/7 and we always had drivers... No matter what"I said as I hit the freeway"But there was no use since I didn't have a pretty lady in my front seat"I said looking at her for a moment seeing her blush making me chuckle a little.

Kendall:"You know I almost forgot what a flirt you are..."She said looking at me making me look at her and smirk"Almost"She said making me laugh a little.

Y/n:"Its true tho....plus I see you were having fun"I said making her smile big and nod.

Kendall:"Well, you always drive me around and stuff so while you were away I went a little crazy...."She said making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Babe I got a phone call from Hailey saying you drove my Aston Martin like a mad women"I said making her laugh and shrug.

Kendall:"I was feeling dangerous that day...."She said making me chuckle and shake my head at her.

Y/n:"Yeah...Hails told me"I said laughing at the look on her face when she called me"She looked like she'd seen a ghost"I said between laughs making her laugh as well.

Kendall:"At least she didn't throw up in the car"She said making us laugh harder. We both died down from the laughter both missing how we used to laugh like mad people and not care if people were starring"I missed this"She said making me grab her and hand and kiss it nodding.

Y/n:"Me too babe...me too"I said making her kiss my cheek and pull away. She plugged her phone in the aux cord and look for music while I drove down the busy streets of L.A. I heard my song, Versace on the floor blasting through the speakers  making me chuckle a little and look at her for a split second"Ah the memories"I said making her giggle and nod.

Kendall:"You know I feel privileged to have this song be about me...makes me feel am warm and fuzzy inside"She said making me chuckle and look at her before looking back at the road.

Y/n:"Babe all my songs are about you"I said making her blush and bite her lip making me move my hands to hers intertwining them making the butterflies in my stomach go insane. No matter how many times I do this it still has the same effect it had on me the first time.

We were singing along to the songs that played as we drove over to The Kardashian/Jenner household not paying attention to the stares that we got from people. We arrived at the Kardashian/Jenner household making me park the car and jump out walking to Kendall's side and opening the door for her.

Kendall:"You know you don't always need to do that right?"She said pecking my lips making me shrug and close the door.

Y/n:"And you know that I said I'll always treat you like the princess you are right?"I said making her blush a little and shove me.

Kendall:"Come On Romeo"She mumbled intertwining our hands and dragging me to the front door. As soon as we walked in we got hit with the amazing smell of food making both of our mouths water a little.

Y/n:"Yeah I definitely missed this"I said making her giggle a little and drag me to the kitchen where everyone was talking and laughing. I stood there for a few minutes smiling at everyone who was busying in their conversations. I saw both of our parents and our siblings along with the girls and guys making me feel happy.

Kendall:"Hey everyone"She said making everyone stop and look at us. Everyone shot up from their seats and came running and giving me  hugs making me stumble back a little but laugh and hug back.

Khloe:"Oh my god!"She said hugging me making me chuckle a little and pull away only to be pulled into a group hug with all the sisters including mines.

(A/n:Your sisters names are now Ava and Skyler. Enjoy chapter! 😊)

Skyler:"I missed annoying you"She said as we pulled away from the group hug making me laugh.

Kim:"She's right..."She said making me smile and nod.

Y/n:"I missed you guys too"I said making them smile and pull me in for more hugs. I pulled away and saw the guys all smiling at me making me sigh and open my arms.

Kanye:"My in law"He said as he came and hugged me making me chuckle and hug back. Kanye and I have gotten really close..especially Scott and Tristan.

Y/n:"I missed you guys too"I said as I hugged Scott and Tristan. I saw the girls and guys making me sigh"Alright one at a -"I was cut off by all of them hugging me making me groan a little but hug them back. Well try to hug them back.

Zayn:"Hey..."He said as they pulled away making me chuckle and shake my head at them.

Y/n:"Hey"I said making them laugh a little at my flushed face. I saw both mines and Kendall's parents making me smile and walk to them"Hey in laws... Parents"I said making them all laugh and hug me making me smile and hug back.

Kris:"It was so lonely without you"She said making me chuckle a little but nod.

Y/n:"It was lonely without you'll too"I said as I hugged my mum and dad. I pulled away and smiled at everyone"You guys give the best hugs by far..."I said making them all laugh. I felt my shirt being tugged a little making me look down and see all the kids looking up at me smiling making me smile back just as big.

Kourtney:"They missed you a lot"She said making me look at her and nod. I got down to their height and opened my arms making them squeal and jump and hug me making me fall back and chuckle.

North:"Aunty Y/n/n!"She said making me chuckle and hug them back kiss in their heads while everyone watched.

Y/n:"My princesses and princes"I said pulling away and looking at them"How are you'll doing?"I asked straightening their shirts.

Mason:"Good! We missed you"He said pouting a little making me laugh a little knowing he learnt that from Kendall. I nodded and pouted as well.

Y/n:"Me too"I said making them hug me again making me chuckle a little and hug back. I saw Rob carrying Dream making me smile even bigger. The kids pulled away making me wake up and walk to Dream smiling big.

Rob:"Dream this is Aunty Y/n/n!"He said giving her to me making me smile and look at her.

Y/n:"Hey there pretty girl"I said making her hide her face in my shirt making everyone laugh.

Gigi:"You even have that effect on kids"She said making me chuckle as well. We all sat down and started to catch up with each other when everyone looked at me.

Scott:"How was the tour?"He asked making me look at Abel and chuckle.

Y/n:"It was good and a little crazy but good"I said making them all look at me raising an eyebrow.

Abel:"Lets just say some fans went a little overboard"He said making me chuckle and shake my head.

Kendall:"What do you mean?"She asked making me shrug.

Abel:"Well, we were out in Toronto and stuff when a few fans came up to us asking for  pictures and one of them kissed Y/n's cheek and the other hugged me"He said laughing a little while Bella and Kendall looked unimpressed.

Y/n:"Yeah I admit it was way to close for me but like they are fans so its fine"I said not really caring about it since it was nothing plus it was a fourteen year old girl with her friend who was the same age.

Kendall:"You're fine with it?"She asked crossing her arms and looking at me while Abel nodded.

Abel:"Yeah it was-"

Bella:"Well maybe you should ask them to date you"She said pissed off making Kendall nod and clench her jaw. Abel and I looked at each other while the others were amused with the whole situation. We chuckled and looked at our girlfriends making them looked more annoyed.

Y/n:"Babe they were fourteen year olds...."I said making everyone laugh a little while they looked down embarrassed making us chuckle and move closer to them. I sat next to Kendall and kissed her neck making her push me away"Babyyyy"I whined making everyone laugh and her smirk and wake up sitting next to Kim making me pout.

Kendall:"Its funny isn't"She said making me pout more and cross my arms sitting in my chair. I felt someone tug my hand making look at see North with a smile on her face.

North:"Aunty Y/n/n I'll sit with you"She said making me chuckle and pick her up seating her on my lap smirking in victory as everyone chuckled at my behaviour. I saw Kendall pout and look at us.

Y/n:"At least North loves me"I said making everyone laugh while Kendall stuck her tongue out at me. I winked at her making her look down and blush making me chuckle a little.

Lunch was served and all we dug in eating home cooked food which we haven't had in a while may I add. Myself and North were busy talking and eating when someone sat next to me making me look up to see Kendall pouting.

Kendall:"Babe"She said making me look at her and hum. She pouted making me sigh and as I was about to open my mouth North looked at Kendall and shook her head.

North:"Aunty Kenny why weren't you talking to Aunty Y/n/n?"She asked making everyone stop and look at us while I sat there letting North be North.

Kendall:"Aunty Y/n/n was being mean"She said making me look at her and laugh a little shaking me head.

North:"But Aunty Y/n/n isn't mean"She said making everyone laugh and me smirk as North defended me.

Kendall:"Yeah but-"

North:"Aunty Kenny you were being mean so leave me and Aunty Y/n/n alone"She said turning away from her and looked at me smiling making me chuckle a little. She's definitely Kim's daughter. Kendall sat there pouting making me stiffen a laugh since her niece basically scolded her making the others laugh as well. I was busy playing with North when I got a text.

I chuckled a little and put my phone down seeing her pout and look at her phone then me. I went back to playing with North when my phone went off again making me look at it and sigh.

I read the text and looked up seeing her look at me frustrated making me sigh and lean closer to Norths ear making her giggle a little making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Hey Northy... Do you think I could talk to Aunty Kenny for a while?"I asked making her nod and hop off my lap and run off joining everyone else in the living room. I looked over at Kendall and sighed.

Kendall:"I wasn't getting mad for nothing"She mumbled making me sigh and move my chair closer to her.

Y/n:"Babe..."I said grabbing her hands and intertwined  our fingers"You need to stop getting mad at small things like this"I said looking at her"I said I love you and I only love you..there's no one else that I'm looking at and why would I even look the other when I have you?"I said making her look down.

Kendall:"But-"

Y/n:"No buts...I said I love you and I only love you"I said making her nod and smile a little. She moved closer to my lips and then went by my ear.

Kendall:"I love you to daddy"She said in my ear biting my earlobe a little making me moan a little.

Y/n:"You're gonna kill me one day"I mumbled as she pulled back making her giggle and wake up walking away from me.

Kendall:"You'll die happy babe"She said walking away making me chuckle and shake my head.

50 or more votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 152 39
{COMPLETED} What happens when your boyfriend cheats on you, yeah you break up with him? Well this happen to 20 year old Caroline ,her boyfriend cheat...
197K 5K 38
"š™€š™«š™šš™§ š™Žš™žš™£š™˜š™š š™’š™š š™ˆš™šš™©, š™„'š™«š™š š™†š™£š™¤š™¬š™£ š™š™š™–š™© š™’š™š'š™§š™š š™Žš™„š™šš™˜š™žš™–š™”. š™š™š™–š™© š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™’š™š š™š™–š™”š™  š˜¼š™£š™™ š™‡š™–š™Ŗš™œš™ š˜¼š™§š™¤...
209K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...
318K 7.7K 36
"Be mine, Hailey." He breathed against her neck, loving how she smelled like honey. She always smelled so damn good and it drove him crazy. He just...