Friendzoned

Par mochalatte1

It was supposed to be another fun summer before we all went off to college, but of course, a new guy had to c... Plus

Friendzoned
1. Prologue
2. New Neighbors
3. Dinner
4. Chicken
5. Blender
6. Number
7. Goal
8. Storm
9. Movies
10. Draining
11. Harry
12. Practice
13. Like
14. Girlfriend
15. Stupid
16. Wrestling
17. Listen
18. Nice
19. Fork
20. Begging
21.Forgot
22. Backfoot
24. Avatar
25. Secrets
26. Hug
27. Fix It
28. It's cream
29. Elevators
30. Doubting
31. Crazy
32. Marcel
33. Golf
34. Hold On
35. Candle
36. Vodka
37. Bold Streak
38. Dip
39. Map
40. Airport thing
41. Love you
42. Please
43. Bonding
44. Birthday boy
45. Nerja
46. Game
47. Friends
48. Guys
49. Saint Lemon
50. Initiation
51. Married
52. Good to go
53. For real
54. Alienated
55. Fans
56. Logic
57. Kids
58. Helping
59. Snow day
60. Stay up
61. C'mon
62. Presents
63. Talks
64. Logan
65. It's blonde
66. Flinching
67. Justin
68. My boyfriend
69. Bright side
70. Fine
71. Girls Night
72. Time flies
73. Miss you
74. Oh shit
75. Promise
76. James
77. Mary
78. Birthday girl
79. Pros
80. Whats best

23. Very very good

1.7K 60 5
Par mochalatte1

The waitress at this café/restaurant thing was literally all over Niall. She put her hand on his shoulder when she introduced herself, in his hair when asking if he wanted a drink—shit like that. I didn’t say anything though. I’m going to turn into him and get all possessive, but I mean honestly this woman is like thirty.

“She wants your dick.” I said casually when she sashayed away.

“What?!” I nodded matter-of-factly. “Uh…she’s just being nice.”

I raised an eyebrow at him. “Niall, she was like…petting you.”

“Jealous?”

“Annoyed.”

“With me?”

“With her.”

He shrugged. “Whatever, as long as you’re not mad at me.” I sighed, exasperated, before we got into our usual silence. I drummed my fingers on the edge of the table as I assessed the date so far. Everything seems to be going well—very well, I’d say. We haven’t run into anyone we knew, thanks to the population in the city, and nothing bad has happened. Besides his surge of jealousy at the bowling alley, I mean—but honestly, that could’ve gone so much worse. I kind of liked that he was protective over me.

“You look nice by the way.” He frowned as soon as he finished. “I said that already, didn’t I?”

I smiled, “You did, but thanks again.” I leaned forward, resting my head on my knuckles. “How come you always say that?”

“Because you always look nice.”

“Every day? That’s a lie, Horan.”

“Oh, but it’s not, Gold, and I don’t know how you do it.” I blushed but rolled my eyes. “You know who else always looks nice?”

“Who?”

“Harry fucking Styles.” I burst into laughter. “Not like that, I mean he always looks so put together. He never like…rolls out of bed.”

I shrugged, “I guess you’re right.”

“You two would be perfect together.” He joked.

“Maybe I should’ve gone on a date with him.” He frowned, but stayed quiet. “I seem to remember you getting pretty jealous the last couple times Harry and I were together…”

“True.” He mumbled. I laughed at how grumpy he looked but he relaxed in only a couple seconds. The waiter came back with our water. “Yeah, eh…can we order?” I glared at her as I sipped from my glass.

She smiled at him, “You can have whatever you like, honey.” I choked.

“Oh, nice. I want a steak with potatoes and…I don’t know something green.” He’s so oblivious; I can’t deal with it. “Hunter?”

“I’ll have a cheese burger and fries.” She quick wrote down our order, but didn’t walk away. What does she want? Niall looked up at her, curiously. Way to give her what she wants… “That’s all.” I snapped. Both of them froze, their eyes sweeping to me. “You can leave.” I added.

She glared at me as she put a hand on Niall’s shoulder. “I’ll be back with your food.” Then finally she was gone.

Niall laughed like there was no tomorrow. “That was aggressive.” He finally said.

“Annoyed, not jealous.” I reminded. “She probably has kids your age.”

“Hmm, a hot MILF is after me, eh?” He gave me a haughty grin. “Maybe she’ll let me go past second base.”

I rolled my eyes and drank more water, “I mean if you like granny pussy, then go for it.” He cackled loudly, drawing attention. I couldn’t help but smile—I just had to get feelings for this dorky, oblivious, idiot. “When should I put my swimsuit on?”

“You can just change here after we eat.” I lifted an eyebrow. “In the toilet I mean.” He paused, “I think we’ll go to the beach. It’ll be empty since it’s late.”

“I know a good spot.” I smiled, “But you can’t tell anyone about it. The only other person I’ve taken there is my mom.”

“My lips are sealed, babe.”

——

I walked back to the table seeing Niall desperately trying to swivel away from The MILF’s roaming hands, but he was losing. He looked up at me apologetically and I shook my head at him, fighting back a smile. I took my seat at the table, tuning into the conversation they were having.

“…get you dessert or some more water if you want.”

“No, that’s alright….” Niall mumbled. “Hunter, do you want dessert?” I sat back in my chair, crossing my arms, and gave him a smug look.

I stared at him as I spoke to The MILF. “Yeah, I’ll have a popsicle.” Niall frowned in confusion.

“A popsicle?”

“Yup. Frozen Cosmo Popsicle, please.”

”Do you want anything, sweetie?” Sweetie?! I tilted my head to the side to reiterate her question. Niall blushed before shaking his head. She lingered for a second then finally walked away. 

“What are you up to?” He said quietly, leaning forward.

I shrugged innocently, “I just want a popsicle.”

“Are you trying to tell me something?”

“Nope, it’s just a popsicle.” The MILF came back with my Popsicle, handing it to me with an annoyed expression. Maybe she’s bitter because she works here. Sorry, sweetie, but that’s not my problem.

“Thanks. Bye.” I said to her. She glared at me again before leaving. I looked at Niall, holding up my pink frozen treat. “This looks so good.” I mumbled. “Right?” He nodded, but watched me curiously. I smirked and slipped the Popsicle in my mouth, watching his eyes widen. “Mmm,” I moaned. Sliding it out slowly, I licked around the top. Niall gawked at me—he just didn’t know what to with himself. I smiled as I licked from bottom to top, keeping my eyes locked with Niall’s, before sticking the whole thing in my mouth again.

“Want some?” I offered, holding it out.

“No, ‘Unter. I don’t.” His voice was strangled. I wanted to laugh at the way he shifted in his seat, blatantly pulling at the crotch of his shorts. Oh, this is fun! “Is this your form of torture? ‘Cos I get the point now.”

I blinked innocently at him, “I’m just eating my popsicle, Niall.”

“I think you’re tryin’ to say somethin’…”

“Niall,” I stuck the Popsicle in further before pulling it out again. “I’m eating a Popsicle. That’s all.” I paused, “Besides, what would I be trying to say?” I licked from top to bottom again.

“Please stop. Let’s leave.”

“We have to pay.” I smirked. “Call The MILF over here.”

He rolled his eyes, “Fine.” He looked around, and caught eyes with our touchy waitress in no time. He whistled for her to come over, like she was a dog. I wanted to laugh forever at that. Once she was next to him, Niall moved his chair far enough so she couldn’t reach him. “Check please.”

“Sure.”

I finished up my popsicle by the time she was a few steps away. Niall groaned—my favorite noise—as he threw his head back. I laughed again. Niall you could easily be that popsicle if you’d just say so.

——

“How’d you find this place?” He mumbled as we climbed over the fence on the edge of the avenue. We were about a half mile from Emilio’s—I’m not sure how far that is from the car though…or our houses for that matter. I carried a couple drinks in my bag that Niall dug out of his trunk and he had a blanket wrapped around his neck like a nerdy cape. It made me smile.

I held my arms out as I balanced on a rock. “I was exploring our first year. I come here in the mornings when I have stuff to think about.” We made it down to the sand and Niall spread the blanket out before flopping down.

“Sit.” He tugged on my hand, making me fall next to him. We both sat cross legged as we stared at the ocean. Silence.

“Tonight was fun.” I sighed. “It was…cute.”

“Cute?” I nodded. “Is that good?”

“Yup.” He beamed and I handed him a beer and took one out for myself. We both twisted the tops off easily and took a sip at the same time as we looked at each other, although we could barely see since it was so dark out. A thought crept into my mind, making me purse my lips. Tonight was perfect, as we haven’t even kissed…but he kissed Eileen on their first date and he didn’t even like her.

“What’s wrong?” He murmured casually.

I smirked down at my legs, “Nothing. You know how to show a girl a good time, without even having to touch her very much.” He scooted closer to me.

“You want me to touch you?” I glance at him before looking out at the ocean. “I can if you want.” He laughed, placing a hand on my ankle. Even that small amount of contact sent tingles up my spine. My breathing hitched in my throat. “Yaknow, I had fun tonight too.”

“Second date worthy…?”

“Without a doubt.” I smiled at him before jumping to my feet and undressing. “Uh…” I giggled and sprinted to the water once I’d stripped down to my bikini. Niall was next to me in seconds, wrapping an arm around my waist and spinning me as he walked into the water.

“Ah!” I yelped once I felt the cool water on my legs. Niall laughed as he carried me with one arm, deeper into the water. I squirmed in his grasp, giggling like an idiot. He finally put me down when we were waist deep, his hands slipping away from me. We could barely see each other, so I put a hand out to try in find him.

My arm wasn’t even fully extended before I felt his hard bare chest under my hand. I think I saw him smile before he yanked my arm, pulling me into him and wrapping me in a hug. He kissed my forehead firmly. Hugging in the ocean, under the stars and stuff—how beautifully cliché.

He moved so his forehead was pressed against mine. I stared into his eyes as mine adjusted, just barely seeing his blue iris. I could feel soft puffs of air coming out of his mouth, the faint smell of beer invading my sense of smell. He grasped my hands, moving my arms so they were encircled around his neck. I licked my lips in anticipation, but he still hadn’t leaned in.

“What are you thinking?” I whispered. My voice was almost lost under the sound of waves in the distance.

“I’m just thinkin’…I don’t want to rush things with you.” I nodded. “I don’t want to ruin this by like….over steppin’ things.”

“Yeah, I understand.” I breathed.

His finger traced patterns over my lower back. “I was kiddin’ bout doin’ past second base. We don’t ‘ave to do anythin’ you don’t want to. You know that.” I tightened my arms around him, standing on my toes.

“I know, Niall.” I gave him a quick peck. He groaned before leaning in to kiss me harder, his tongue thrusting into my mouth. My fingers fisted in his hair, holding his mouth to mine, as I felt his hands grazing down my backside. A squeak escaped my mouth when his fingers slipped down the bottoms of my swimsuit and squeeze at me. Giving me a cocky smile, he squeezed again, before deepening our kiss. The cool weaves were refreshing against my skin, but secretly I wished were in his basement or something so he could push me against a wall like before.

He drew away from me panting, hands still in place down the back of my swimsuit. “Christ.” He muttered. I stilled, but I saw his white teeth in the darkness smiling at me. “Relax. Ready to go?” My heart dropped; just like that we’re going home? “It’s late, your parents are probably wondering where you are.” I nodded and dropped my arms from around his neck. He caught them before they fell to my side, and leaned down to peck me on the lips, “You’re cute.” He pecked me again, “Let’s go.”

——

After putting the car in park and turning it off, Niall jogged around to my slid to open the door for me. He stood there watching me as I unbuckled my seat belt, but didn’t move when I turned to get out.

“We’ll do this again.” He reassured.

“That’ll be good.”

“Want me to walk you to your door?”

I rolled my eyes, “It’s just right there.” I pointed behind him, but he grabbed my wrist pulling my arm around his neck as his other hand rested on my hip.

“Well, where do you want me to kiss you goodnight?” My heart pounded as he leaned in, nose brushing mine.

“Um,” I breathed. “Like, where in location or where on me…?”

His blinked a couple times, “Where in location.” His voice wasn’t quiet matching his intense stare, as if he was giving me a subliminal message. “I don’t go past second base on the first date, ma’am. I’m pure.” I laughed and stole a kiss on his cheek. “So?”

“Here,” he smiled before his lips met mine; kissing me roughly like he’s never kissed me before. He tugged at my ponytail gently to angle my head, just the way he wanted. I felt the familiar tingle in my core and I whimpered as I moved forward in my seat a little. His chest vibrated with a groan and it just set me off even more. I slid my hands down his clothed chest and he grunted as I scrapped my nails along the waist band of his Calvin Klein’s.

“Fine.” He grunted. “Get in the back.” My heart was going way too fast as he climbed in the car, crouching as he stood in the place in front of the seat. I scrambled to get to the back and he slapped my exposed backside, laughing when I yelped in surprise. He turned the car on and I frowned as he messed with the radio, but I soon realized he was just turning it up. Dramatic Spanish opera music was blasting around us. Niall, you idiot, this is the furthest thing from mood music you can get.

I bit my lip in excitement when he turned around to look at me—that smirk has never looked so hot. He stepped over the gear shift and sat too far away on the other side of the back seat. We were locked in a heated stare as he slowly removed the button up he was wearing over his tank top. Mother of God, be with me.

He leaned forward so his lips were at my ear, “Second base right?” I wouldn’t have been able to hear him if he wasn’t so close. I nodded, “Don’t nod, baby, talk to me.” I panted at the sound of his rough voice in my ear.

“Yeah, second base.” I whispered to him. He smiled, supporting himself on his hands as I slid down so I was lying on my back. While leaning down kissing me deeply, he ghosted a hand over my body making me squirm in anticipation. I was actually thankful that he’d turned the radio on, because it’s almost embarrassing how loudly I was breathing. He moved his face to my neck, nudging my head to the side as he peppered the skin with wet kisses.

His hand finally brushed against my center making me moan in his ear. He smiled against me, “Yes, ‘Unter. Lemme hear ya over this stupid song.” His raspy voice spoke. I barely understood him with his accent so thick. I arched my body into his to get some pressure on my breasts, but I was taken aback when I felt a sudden rip. He tore through my underwear. HOLY SHIT! I could’ve just taken them off!

“I’ll buy you new ones if ya want.” He chuckled sticking two fingers in his mouth.

Without any warning those fingers slipped inside me pumping quickly as his thumb worked circles around my most sensitive area. I screamed, basically, in pleasure. I’m not sure what I expected, but I definitely wasn’t prepared for this—it wouldn’t even be right to classify the sounds I’m making as moans and groans. He continued to kiss against my neck, teeth grazing and nipping gently. All I could do was let out shaky breaths and whimpers against his cheek and ear as my hands gripped at the back of his tank top.

He pulled back a little and creepily watched me writhing beneath him, making me laugh in embarrassment and cover my face. “Don’t get shy now.” I barely heard him as he chuckled removing the arm that was thrown over my eyes. I couldn’t get the smile off my face as he smirked at me, enjoying the sight below him. He shook his head and mumbled something I couldn’t hear over the music. A loud, accidently obnoxious in my opinion, moan escaped my lips and a big smile ripped across his face. Leaning down, he kissed me roughly, his tongue rubbing against mine. Both his mouth and fingers were making me see white as I neared the edge.

Idly, I wished I’d told him we should go to third base…

His mouth left a trail of kisses across my cheek. “Get there,” he growled in my ear. His words were my release, sending me over in no time—too fast. I closed my eyes, panting heavily as I came down from my high, already wanting to do it again. His lips moved back to mine kissing me gentler than before. I felt weak as he pulled his fingers out and leaned back a little. The loss of contact made my chest a little cooler as his body heat slipped away. I watched him in shock though, as his embarrassingly soaking wet fingers were brought to his mouth and he licked them clean. I swear I almost came again just by the look in his eyes.

“Oh my god.” I breathed, wiping hair and sweat off my forehead. Niall leaned towards the front of the car to turn it off.

“What was that?” He asked folding his leg under him as he sat on the other side of the seat again.

“That was…good.” I sat up and pulled what was left off my underwear off—which was basically a band of lace. Thanks a lot Niall; I actually liked these. He laughed as I held them up with a grimace.

“Just good?” He smiled as I put my lace band in my bag.

“Very…very good.”

His smile widened. “Very, very good, huh? That’s gotta get me another date, right?”

“You already had the second date.” I breathed. “Jeez, I’m winded…”

“I could give some air.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes as I moved closer. “I have to return the favor.” I whispered.

“Not tonight.” He said abruptly. I frowned but he leaned in to give me a reassuring kiss. Oh, god I can taste myself on him. “I have to get you home so your parents think I’m responsible.” I pouted—it didn’t work. He hooked his hand around my neck as he spoke. “Can’t decide if you’re cute or hot. You need to pick one.”

“I can be hot.”

He thought about it for a second before smirking, “I know you can…but can I handle you being hot all the time?”

I shrugged, “I guess we’ll find out.”

“Are you flirting with me?” I smiled as I traced my finger over his collarbone.

“Maybe.” He shook his head with a smirk as he reached to pull my dress down further before opening the door and getting out. His hand was held out and I took it acceptingly. I stood still as he tried to straighten out my dress and hair, like about to go in and meet the president or something. He even pulled my hair out of the mess of a ponytail it was in, to redo it. I wondered how it looked.  “Everyone’s asleep; you don’t have to fix me.”

He smirked as he playfully squeezed my breasts as he claimed to fix the top of my dress. “Trust me; I wouldn’t fix anything about you if I could.” My heart fluttered. “C’mon.” He grabbed my hand, tugging me towards my front door. “G’night.” He whispered, ducking to kiss me on the cheek.

“So, what are you gonna do about that boner?” I questioned bluntly. My filter was failing me.

“I’ll send you a picture.” AH! WHAT? “Get in your house.” I smiled before fishing my key out and opening the door. “G’night…again.”

“Goodnight.” He rolled his eyes and closed the door between us before I could say anything else. I turned around, looking down the empty hall in front of me. I was so giddy I didn’t even know what to do with myself.

I squealed quietly as I physically hugged myself in happiness.

“I’m guessing your first date was good then?” I jumped at the sound of Louis’ voice as he emerged from the kitchen.

“Lou, it was crazy good.” Understatement of the year.

“I’m glad you had fun, HG.”

My happiness faded when I realized his happy tone was faked. “How were things here?”

“The same.” He mumbled. “Dad and Chip are still avoiding me.” Oh, Louis. I rushed towards him hugging him gently so I didn’t hurt him. “But enough about me; tell me about your date. I want details…to an extent…”

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

207K 6.3K 77
You know all the fanfics where Niall is a punk bad boy with a troubled past? He meets a sweet innocent girl who is new to town and falls in love. Aft...
843K 16.3K 42
"We have decided to make the two of you date" My mother's said pointing to Harry then back to me. My eyes widened at what she had to say. She had a s...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...