Our Future {Sequel To Unexpec...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™¬š™¤ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™Ø š™š™–š™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š, š™š™š™šš™§š™š š™„š™Ø š™‰š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™”š™Øš™š š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š™š ļæ½... More

Author's Note (Please read!)
URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
I'm Back Part 1.
I'm Back Part 3.
I'm Back Part 4.
I'm Back Part 5.
I'm Back Part 6.
Reckless Part 1.
Reckless Part 2.
Reckless Part 3.
No Choice Part 1.
No Choice Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 1.
The MET Gala Part 2.
The MET Gala Part 3.
The MET Gala Part 4.
Emotionless Part 1.
Emotionless Part 2.
Emotionless Part 3.
Missing Part 1.
Missing Part 2.
Missing Part 3.
Missing Part 4.
Things Changed Part 1.
Things Changed Part 2.
Things Changed Part 3.
New And Improved Part 1.
New And Improved Part 2.
New And Improved Part 3.
New And Improved Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 1.
It Takes Time Part 2.
It Takes Time Part 3.
It Takes Time Part 4.
It Takes Time Part 5.
It Takes Time Part 6.
It Takes Time Part 7.
It Takes Time Part 8.
It Takes Time Part 9.
Authors Note.
It Takes Time Part 10
Princess Isabella Khair Hadid šŸ‘‘
Old Habits Part 1.
Old Habits Part 2.
Old Habits Part 3.
Old Habits Part 4.
Important Author's Note!
Old Habits Part 5.
Old Habits Part 6.
Old Habits Part 7.
Old Habits Part 8.
Sneak Peak?
News!!!
Happy Birthday Queen šŸ‘‘
Princess Hailey Rhode Baldwin šŸ‘‘
Break Up Or Make Up Part 1.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 2.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 4.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 6.
Break Up Or Make up Part 7.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 8.
Break Up Or Make Up Part 9.
Where Love Lies...
Best Part (Part 1).
Best Part (Part 2).
Best Part (Part 3).
Best Part (Part 4).
Best Part (Part 5).
Best Part (Part 6).
Best Part (Part 7).
Best Part (Part 8).
Best Part (Part 9).
Best Part (Part 10).
Best Part (Part 11).
Best Part (Part 12).
Best Part (Part 13)
Our Future Part 1.
Our Future Part 2.
Our Futute Part 3.
Our Future Part 4.
Our Future Part 5.
Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
The M.I.L.F
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
Please Read! āš ļø

I'm Back Part 2.

16K 273 16
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

We walked backstage making everyone come up to us and congratulate us making us smile and thank them. We heard loud squeals making us turn around to get pulled into hugs by the girls. We chuckled and hugged them back noticing that our girlfriends were missing. We pulled back with confused looks on our faces.

Abel:"Uh not to sound mean or anything girls...."

Y/n:"But where's our girlfriends?"I asked pointing between myself and Abel only to have someone jump on our backs and kiss our cheeks making us stumble a little. We chuckled as the hopped down and jumped on us hugging us"Hey baby.."I said in her neck as she hugged me tighter. 

Kendall:"God....I missed you so much"She mumbled making me chuckle  but  nod pulling away and looking at her moving the little strands of hair off her face.

Y/n:"I know...I missed you to but I'm back baby"I said  making her smile and connect our lips making me smile and kiss back. Its been weeks and god how much I missed these lips. We heard people clearing their throats making us pull away and look down blushing.

Gigi:"Its only been five minutes and you already can't get enough of each other"She said making everyone laugh including me while Kendall blushed and hid her face in my neck. I kissed the side of her head and sighed.

Y/n:"Alright...enough of teasing my girlfriend....lets go out and eat!"I said making them all cheer. I turned and saw Abel and Bella in a heated make out session making me groan while everyone laughed and made disgusted faces. And they think Kendall and I are bad .

Hailey:"Okay...maybe you and Kenny aren't that bad"She said pointing to them making me nod and tap Abel's shoulder making him hum.

Y/n:"Dude you can kiss your girl later...lets go and get ready"I said making him pull away and nod.

Abel:"Okay...."He said going back and kiss her again making me groan and pull him away while Gigi pulled Bella back a little. He went back for another kiss making me push him to the dressing room.

Y/n"God! you two are like dogs on heat...Go and get ready!"I said pushing him in his dressing room and closing the door. I turned around and looked at Bella"Stay there!"I said making her pout and stand with the girls while they laughed at our banter.

I went to my dressing room and changed into a pair of black ripped jeans with my white Adidas shirt and superstars throwing my bomber jacket on. I walked out the room and saw Abel talking with the girls and guys making me smile and join them. I walked behind Kendall and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck making her giggle a little and me smile.

Y/n:"Hey guys..."I said smiling at them making them smile at me.

Kylie:"Hey Romeo"She said making me chuckle and shake my head. I pulled away from her and smiled big at them.

Y/N:"Lets go and eat!"I said making them all laugh and walk to our cars. As soon as we walked out we were mobbed by paparazzi making me put my arm around Kendall's waist and pull her closer to me as I guided us to the car.

Y/n! look here!

Y/n how was your tour with Abel?!

Y/n how's your relationship with Kendall?!

We got in the car and sighed in relief. I started the car and drove to the nobu since we or I haven't been there in a while. The drive consisted of talking about work and the tour with kisses in between making me smile like an idiot and listen to her and occasionally look at her then the road. We walked to the nice guy and got a place to sit making us all smile.

Tyga:"Its been forever since we've done this"He said making us all nod and look at the menu. We all ordered our food and drinks and sat back talking.

Zayn:"There, there Y/n/n...just four more years to go and then you can order your own drinks"He said making me chuckle and shrug.

Y/n:"I don't mind really...plus being 17 is pretty awesome"I said making them all laugh and nod.

Tyler:"Yeah, not much people can say they're a Stargirl"He said making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"That and having the most beautiful women in this world"I said kissing Kendall's neck making her blush and giggle and try to push me away from her.

Kendall:"Baby....we're in public"She said making me chuckle and pull away.

Y/n:"So what...you're mine and I'm not afraid to show it"I said making her blush while the others laughed. I kissed her cheek making her smile peck my lips.

Our food and drinks came making us all dig in and eat since we were all pretty hungry considering all of us didn't really eat. We all finish eat and sat back talking and laughing when a few fans came up to us asking for pictures making us agree and take pictures out with them.

Hailey:"I've been having some serious cravings for Ice cream for the past week....Can we go get some?"She asked making us all nod. We paid the bill and made our way to the cars  while pushing through paparazzi. We were on the freeway when Kendall spoke up.

Kendall:"Babe...Can we go to Ice cream lab?"She asked making me chuckle and nod making her text away on her phone and kiss my cheek. We were driving to Ice cream lab when Kendall started kissing my neck making me clear my throat.

Y/n:"Babe I'm driving"I said making her hum and her hand move to my area making me swerve the car a little. I saw Zayn give me lights making me ignore him and speed up a little till we stopped by a red light. She pulled away and smirked at me as I rolled down my window and saw Zayn smirking at me.

Zayn:"Feeling okay Y/n/n?"He asked smirking making me nod and clear my throat.

Y/n:"Yeah...Just dropped my phone"I said making them all snicker and smirk at me. I saw Abel smirk and mouth "Get it" making me chuckle a little and roll my window back up as the light turned green again. We arrived at Ice cream lab making the girls all run in like little kids while we walked in and looked at them amused.

Abel:"And they say we're children"He said making us chuckle and the girls turn to face us.

Bella:"What are you'll laughing at?"She asked making her and the girls raise an eyebrow at us.

Y/n:"Nothing...just a funny video Zayn showed us"I said making them laugh a little and join their girlfriends while I wrapped my arms around mine"I missed doing these things with you"I said making her hum and wrap her arms around mine.

Kendall:"Me too baby...me too"She said making me kiss her neck and look at all the Ice cream flavours"So what do you want?"She asked making me smirk and lean closer to her ear.

Y/n:"You...."I said in her ears making her shiver a little and me smirk. I kissed her neck a little making a little moan escape her mouth when someone tapped my shoulder.

Tyler:'Mrs Grey...Can we order?"He asked making me chuckle and nod. We walked to the counter and gave the girl a smile which she returned. Everyone was ordering when she looked at me and smiled.

Y/n:"Anything for you?"She asked biting her lip and sending me a flirty smile which didn't go past Kendall. Kendall stood in front of me and gave her a fake smile making the others laugh and shake their heads.

Hailey:"Here we go..."She said making me groan a little.

Y/n:"Ken-"

Kendall"She'll have what I'm having...."She said glaring at the girl. She just nodded and winked at me before going off the get our orders. We got a table and sat down waiting for our Ice creams when I saw Kendall glaring at the girl who was still starring at me.

Y/n:"Babe could you relax please"I said making her look at me and huff.

Kendall:"I am! I just don't girls starring at MY girlfriend"She said making the others smirk while I smiled at her like a kid in a candy store"What?"She asked making me kiss her face over and over again.

Y/n:"You called me your girlfriend"I said making her roll her eyes.

Kendall:"Well duh"She said making me pull away and pout at her.

Y/n:"Babe stop glaring..."I said making her pull out her phone and scroll through her Instagram making me sigh and move closer to her and kiss her head"Baby can you stop being so grumpy...I love you..no on else"I said making her stop and look at me.

Kendall:"Promise?"She asked making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"I promise baby...always and forever remember"I said making her smile and peck my lips. Our ice cream came making us all dig in and pass  ours ice creams around judging whos is best.

Gigi:"I like Y/n's best"She said making me smirk at her.

Y/n:"They all do"I said making everyone laugh and Kendall hit my shoulder"Ow!"I said making her laugh.

Kendall:"Watch it Y/l/n"She said making me chuckle and lean closer to her ear.

Y/n:"Don't act like you don't" I said pulling away and saw her blushing making the others laugh even more.

Kylie:"Horn dogs...."She said making me sigh and nod.

Y/n:"With a girl like this..cant blame me"I said making the guys laugh while the gurls made diguested faces and Kendall blushed"Im gonna go pay the bill" I said making them all protest making me get up ad walk up to the till to see the girl whos name was Spencer.

Abel:"Hurry up Y/l/n...girls are getting impatient"He said making me chuckle. I handed her my card making her take it from me and drag her fingers over mine making me clear my throat a little. Abel looked at her like she was mad making me laugh a little. She handed me the slip with numbers on the back of it.

Spencer:"Just in case"She said and before I could even say anything the paper was stanched way from me by Kendall. Suddenly I felt lips on mine making me kiss back and put my hands on her waist pulling her closer. She pulled back and smirked at the girl.

Kendall:"No need..."She said handing the girl slip and dragging me out the store. I saw the guys laughing while the girls just shook their heads trying to contain theirs laughs. We bid our goodbyes to everyone and then drove back home.

Kendall and I bought a house last year after the new year since we wanted something that we both contributed to and it was beautiful. The drive back home was quite and I could tell Kendall was still a little ticked off about what happened earlier while I was honestly amused cause a jealous Kendall Jenner is a hot Kendall Jenner. Even though she is already hot. We pulled up to our driveway making me smile.

Y/n:"Its good to be home"I said making her smile and get out the car. I opened the boot and grabbed my bags and followed her. As soon as I walked in I got hit to the one scent that I would never get tired of. Kendall. I saw her walk in the kitchen making me run after and pick her up making her giggle.

Kendall:"Babe! What are you doing!"She said as I span her around and put her down smiling at her. Once she clamed down from her giggling she looked at me wrapped her arms around my neck"What?"She asked making me shake my head and move the little strands of hair out of her face.

Y/n:"Nothing..I just really missed this"I said making her smile and peck my lips.

Kendall:"Me too baby but you're back now so we'll make up for lost time"She said making me nod and kiss her face making her giggle and try to push me away"Babe! that tickles!"She said making me pull away and sigh.

Y/n:"I guess I'll stop...for now"I said making her shake her head and put her things down.

Kendall:"Netflix and Chill?"She asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Yes please"I said making her kiss my lips and walk to our bedroom with me following. It feels good to be back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.1K 62
āš˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜ˆš˜³š˜¦ š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜›š˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜Šš˜¢š˜®š˜¦ š˜žš˜Ŗš˜µš˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜žš˜¢š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø; š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜š˜¢š˜„ š˜”š˜ŗ š˜š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜µ š˜‰š˜¦š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜ š˜Šš˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜šš˜¢š˜ŗ š˜•š˜°...
403K 9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
17.6K 4.7K 61
"I know already " I was trying to stay calm on the outside but I was freaking out on the inside. "Know about what ?" He asked with a voice cold and d...
845K 27.7K 67
"š™Žš™š™¤š™¬ š™ˆš™š š™š™š™š š™’š™¤š™§š™Øš™© š™‹š™–š™§š™© š™Šš™› š™”š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›, š™š™š™š š™Šš™£š™š š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™ƒš™–š™©š™š š™š™š™š š™ˆš™¤š™Øš™©, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™„'š™”š™” š™Žš™š™¤š™¬ š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™š™–...