Love Will Tell✔

Logen__White

Dads Best Friend / Business Partner Sad i have to put this. But... EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS MADE UP! FAKE... Еще

Pt. 1
pt. 2
Bedroom fit for a Queen..And her princess
hi
Jace Griffin
Ally
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
part12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Hey Everyone!
Dear Readers

Part 30

2.9K 78 2
Logen__White

Jace walks out of his room and knocks on Rileys door. A quiet 'its open' comes from the room and Jace opens the door. Riley is already sitting on her bed. Loose tank and shorts, bunny slippers poking out from under the blanket. "Bunny slippers?"

"Hey, they're cute and soft. Dont knock it til you try it.".

"I dont think I'll ever wear bunny slippers." Jace comments. "Where will I be sleeping?"

"Next to me. Unless you dont want too. Then the window seat is pretty comfy." Riley moves, sitting on one side of the bed by the pillows.

"You think those are comfortable?" Jace sits next to her, laughing. "You're crazy."

"I fell asleep there last night. Have you ever tried?"

"I have actually. Im just too tall for my window seat. Its not as big." Jace lays down, leting Riley close next to him. "Hey Riley?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go out to dinner with me again?"

Riley smiles to herself. "I would love too."

"Good." He smiles and pulls her closer, wrapping hos arm around her.

------
Its short I know. Not feeling well today. Comment down below and let me know what you think!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15.1K 1.9K 49
DESCRIPTION INSIDE!! :) © Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved. { Please do not copy or duplicate any parts of the story. They are copyrighted...
Forever Night Stand Adel Wang

Любовные романы

123K 4.7K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...
The Billionaire's Runaway Wife skylar_hopeee

Художественная проза

5.4M 153K 42
"Say something, anything. Tell me they're lies, that what we have is real. Tell me you love me, Liam." I sobbed. I waited for him to say something, b...
My Dad the Teacher FictionalDreamerlolz

Документальная проза

1.3K 30 24
Ellie is just 15, and she is completely alone. When she has to go back to school, she meets her new teacher and a shy boy. Will they change her life...