Love Will Tell✔

By Logen__White

Dads Best Friend / Business Partner Sad i have to put this. But... EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS MADE UP! FAKE... More

Pt. 1
pt. 2
Bedroom fit for a Queen..And her princess
hi
Jace Griffin
Ally
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
part12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Hey Everyone!
Dear Readers

Part 21

3.4K 106 10
By Logen__White

"Ya know I was supper worried. Like where the hell have you been the past three days." Molly laughs. "How have they been treating you?"

"Great. Lily is the youngest, such a sweetheart. The oldest is Alex, he keeps to himself. I dont really see the other boy around. He has some illness that keeps him hooked to some machine so I dont really know him. My dad works 95% of the day. Mary, his wife, is very nice. Uh theres a guy that lives here, no relation to them though, he works with my dad so theyre always in suits and waist deep in papers and calls. He took me to get clothes and toys for Aubrey and took me around and we had dinner. He's really nice."

Jace walks out of his room and sees Riley talking to her laptop. Riley looks up and waves. Out of nowhere someone yells. "OMG IS HE CUTE?!"

Rileys eyes go blank and she looks at her laptop. "WHY WOULD YOU YELL THAT?!"

"Oh is he standing there?" Molly asks innocently.

"Yeah. He is." Riley waves Jace into the room. "Come say hi to Mo."

Jace walks in and sits next to Riley. "Daaaaaamn. Did it just get hot in here or what?" Molly grabs her book and fans herself. Riley stays quiet and facepalms. Jace raises his eyebrows and stiffles a laugh. "What?" Molly asks looking between the two. Molly smiles. "Oh my god.."

"What?" Jace asks.

"Wow, well first you have such a deep voice, no wonder she thinks youre a hottie. And what I was gonna say is, IF YOU TWO GET MARRIED CAN I PLAN THE WEDDING AND BE THE MAID OF HONOR?!" Molly shrieks.

"Oh lord." Riley grabs a pillow and covers her face.

---
Let me know what you think!!!
And
Let me know if Mo/Molly should visit 😍

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
15.1K 1.9K 49
DESCRIPTION INSIDE!! :) © Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved. { Please do not copy or duplicate any parts of the story. They are copyrighted...
123K 4.7K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...
37.3K 941 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...