Five Weeks

By miss_sassy_writer

*Wattpad Indian Ambassador's Featured Novel* [Milestones: Winner of Little Moonlight Award] {Highest Ranking... More

Five Weeks : Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 [Part 1]
Chapter 37 [Part 2]
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Anahita's Perspective
Yuvraaj's Perspective
A New Story?
Review Chapters

Chapter 11

8.9K 592 78
By miss_sassy_writer

Anahita was pacing in her room back and forth, her whole face was red. Red that was said to be the colour of love and anger. Provided the circumstances, Anahita chose to be with the second block of red. All she felt was unnerving anger towards her twerp husband who had bluntly suggested to make reservations of air tickets for their honeymoon.

"Baba, I was thinking we should hurry up with our honeymoon because after a month, I will be extremely busy with my projects and I think I will hardly get time for any kind of vacations. I don't want Anahita moping around and Aai buzzing in my ear. So, I think we should make reservations now." Yuvraaj broached up during dinner.

Anahita coughed menacingly, letting everyone believed that she wouldn't survive after it and the plan of honeymoon would be mouldered until Yuvraaj rubbed her back almost seductively.

"I am fine." She said fighting with her tears due to the cough and gulped down two glasses of water in a go.

"You should eat slowly. No one is snatching your plate." Yuvraaj jibed, slightly enjoying her disheveled state. He was aware of the fact that she was coughing because of his sudden mention of honeymoon.

"I said I am good." She pressed her hand upon his for the show. She looked at everyone, "I was thinking why don't we postpone this plan and let's go for family outing." She suggested, making everyone gawk at her incredulously.

"You want to go on family outing Vahini! C'mon, don't shy now, Dada has already bragged about how excited you're for it." Gitika teased her, gearing up others for completely unnecessary laughter.

Anahita rolled her eyes and glared Yuvraaj. How much she wanted to kill Gitika's Dada. That prick gossiped around about her non existing excitement for their prospective honeymoon swerving off the fact that he was basically embarrassing her. He had managed to reach the apex of her tolerance today. Yuvraaj not only forcefully dragged her for the shopping she was not willing to go but also purchased dresses and insisted on buying some exotic lingerie.

"Listen, pick something in lace. It excites me." Was his blunt approached before he himself selected a few for her and that enraged Anahita. She was the mad bull who wanted to finish everything that came in its way.

"How dare he talk to me like that? What the hell am I! How could he behave like such dominant husband when he clearly knows that I don't want this marriage?" Anahita was boiling in anger, she had no idea how to curb the kindling urge of snapping his neck.

"Vahini!" Gitika knocked on the door, Anahita stopped midway and heaved a long breath, calming her down.

"Yes?" She opened the door smiling and welcomed Gitika inside.

"Aai has sent these for you." Gitika wiggled her eyes at the packet in her hands. Puzzled, Anahita took the packet, trying to guess what was in it. She peeked inside and shut the packet quickly, blushing hard.

Gitika giggled, "Aai asked Nisha Vahini and Prachi Tai to accompany her while shopping this for you."

Anahita widened her eyes, her cheeks flushed beetroot. "Aai needs to stop watching dramas. No mother-in-law gifts lingerie to their sunbai. That too of this kind."

Gitika winked, "I will help you in packing."

"No need! I will manage." Anahita smiled at her sister-in-law.

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"Okay then. Call me if you need anything, I am in my room."

"Gitika, do you know where is your Dada?" Anahita asked, getting impatient.

"You mean your husband?" Gitika cocked her eyebrows, teasing.

"Yes. I mean your Dada." Anahita smirked.

"I have no idea. I think he has gone out for some work."

"Alright!" Anahita perched on the bed, cracking her neck. She glanced at her hands, they were still colorful with Henna. Twitching her lips, she threw the packet aside and waited for her husband to appear who was probably running away.

"Who do you think you are?" Anahita blustered once Yuvraaj stepped inside his room.

Yuvraaj blinked perplexed. "Uh, Yuvraaj, I guess."

Anahita scowled at his lame attempt to crack a joke. Yuvraaj snickered at his own joke and scooted to his study table.

"What is this? Is this your sick mentality that even after knowing that I love someone else, you're forcing me to accompany you on honeymoon." She emphasized on force. Her words gave his overly sized ego a kick.

"Lower your volume!" He glared her, daringly.

"Why? Because, I am saying what is true." Anahita stepped closer challenging him.

"Either you're an idiot or you're really brave to challenge me." Yuvraaj said with a straight face. "I am not forcing you. You're obliged to come with me. Remember I helped you in conversing with your father."

"So? Now you own me for that petty thing? Ha? Listen I am not slightly interested in going anywhere with you, let alone honeymoon. I know how pure and naive your intentions are?" She looked at him disgustingly.

"Naive and pure?" Yuvraaj laughed with empty humor. "Oh please! You will be the last person to talk about naivety and purity. You will come with me because you are my wife."

"Just because I am married to you, I don't think that I need to wag my tail at your orders like a trained puppy. Why don't you understand that I don't believe in this marriage?"

Yuvraaj clutched her shoulders in dense grip and pulled her closer. "Why did you marry me if you don't believe in this? Why did you have to ruin my life?"

"Because I thought you will be considerate about my will." Anahita pushed her arms on his chest, not ready to give up.

"Considerate?" Yuvraaj flared, trapping her between him and the wall. "Considerate to let my wife go with another man? Considerate to let her think about her boyfriend?"

The glaring metamorphosed in intense eye staring competition, no one looked away, no one blinked, the laboring breaths of anger now fanned each other's face and they could hear the sounds of their heartbeats.

Like an unknown force pulling them together in a string and captivating them in a binding aura, they stepped closer. Anahita noticed his eyes for the first time. Smoldering eyes wasn't just a romantic description for her, the man before her owned a pair. Chains of attraction and libidinousness seemed to enfettered them solidly.

Yuvraaj leaned forward, his tongue flicked her ear shell. "Considerate enough to not touch my wife even when I know that I have all rights."

Anahita sharply inhaled a huge amount of oxygen to perspire. Her fingers curled on his chest. Yuvraaj got carried away, he traced his lips on her jaw, finally reaching her neck.

"Considerate to not claim your body and soul even when I know you belong to me." Anahita gasped closing her eyes when he bit on her soft skin gently tugging in between his incisors.

"Why would I do that, Anahita!" Yuvraaj whispered sniffing her scent and kissed her neck again.

"Why would I let my wife go when she is all mine?" He catechized, pulling his face up. Anahita somehow managed to open her eyes. His voice felt broken, his eyes gloomy. Before she could read more of him, Yuvraaj paused and backed away. "But, you know what, I will let you go." He licked his lip and messed his hair with his fingers.

Damn! That's Sexy. Anahita tugged on her lip absentmindedly. Yuvraaj's words didn't resonate in her hearing frequency.

His calm features yet stormy eyes let her devour the Adonis incarnate that he was seductively. An untamed nerve near her heart tattooed fervently.

"I don't want someone who is with me without her will and for your answer of being considerate, I believe I am considerate enough to not throw you out of my house accusing your character unstable." He spat venomously leaving her swept off.

Anahita's carnal thoughts jumped out of the window and she immediately regretted of noticing him. His demeaning comment made her believe that he would never change. She kicked herself for letting him influence her, letting him affect her.

"You are liberated to believe what you want but I will not come on this honeymoon come what may." She said stubbornly.

"This is the particular matter where I am not going to be considerate to you. You have to come with me with or without your consent because I will not hurt my family for a girl like you."

"Girl like me? What the hell do you mean by girl like me?" She snarled, gripping his collars.

"Keep your voice down Anahita, I am warning you. If you shout one more time, I won't mind kissing life out of you to mute you. You want to fight, go on but make sure that your voice doesn't go out of this room." Yuvraaj's eyes darkened.

"Then answer me!"

"By girl like you, I meant a girl who didn't think of her parents before eloping. Why would she think of mine?" He explained, redeeming himself from her hands and Anahita squeezed her eyes shut. Were there fewer people to condemn her that even he wanted to join the tow?

Steeling her loosing grip on her emotions, she retorted. "This is my personal matter and you are no one to..."

"It was your personal matter until you involved me with you. Now, I am the only one who is responsible for all your stupid and senseless acts because again, you are my goddamn wife." Yuvraaj lost his control shaking in fury.

"I was forced." Anahita clamored, worn to a frazzle with this conversation, "And I have told you this for like a million times. Now what do you what? Should I make posters and frame it behind the bedpost that I was forced?"

"Of course!" Yuvraaj sighed. "No one is going to believe you Anahita. You walked down the aisle on your own feet, no one dragged you there. You took those rounds with me on your own will. You allowed me to fill your parting. I didn't force myself on you and I clearly saw that no one else forced you."

Anahita exhaled loudly, clutching her head. "You are never going to understand me. Listen drop me home back, I will manage somehow until Mukund comes back to pick me up from there."

"Ask that butter spine to come to Italy because I am sure even this time he will hand you the crap of five weeks. So ask him nicely to follow your tail to Italy and then you both can elope. I give you my word that I will not stop you." Yuvraaj turned back to leave.

"Why would I come with you?" Anahita instigated, "To tame your animalized hormones that has no grip, you beast?"

Yuvraaj rubbed his scruff and before she knew the damage was done. He stopped mid track and spun to her. Anahita gulped noticing his dilated eyes and shameless smirk.

"I have not even started to show my beast to you, Anahita and I am pretty sure that you will never be able to tame it anyway. So instead of digging a grave for you, zip up your mouth because my head is paining."

"Are you mocking me? I have to remind you that if there is any tiny winy thought mushrooming in your head regarding having ways with me, I will not....ow, what the hell! What are you doing, Yuvraaj?" Anahita widened her eyes in disbelief as Yuvraaj ferried her on the bed, gripping her arms and straddled her legs to stop her from wriggling.

Feared, Anahita gulped loudly as he started discarding his shirt, locking his eyes with hers. His face gleamed enjoying her horrified look and he kept her hands locked under his knees.

"What the hell are you doing Yuvraaj?" Anahita almost shrieked when he threw his shirt away and leaned over her.

"Show me!"

"What?"

"Show me how will you stop me if I want to have my ways with you. What ruse do you have in your mind to hinder my advances?" He supported his weight on his elbows either side of her head and shadowed her completely. Anahita felt paralyzed; she couldn't move, she couldn't breathe.

"Get off me you pervert." She used her arms to shield her front from him and hit his chest with her fists.

Yuvraaj chuckled, clutching her wrists in one hand. "Really? Is this how you're going to stop me? Huh? Do you think it will work?"

Anahita shut her eyes as he bent forward and kissed her cheek softly. She immediately turned her face making him smile and he kissed her another cheek, this time he added a sweet torture of biting her supple cheek making her whimper in vulnerability.

"Yuv...Yuvraaj!" Stutter, mere stutter Anahita was able to let out under his dominating grip.

Studiously ignoring her harsh breathing, Yuvraaj lowered his lips on her throat peppering it with his teeth carnally kindling desires in her. Unknowingly, Anahita arched her back when he sucked at her collarbone deliberately.

"Stop!" Anahita gasped, her eyes closed in ecstasy on the drive of passion.

"Ssh..." Yuvraaj breathed over her lips, "Don't make it difficult for me than it already is."

The real fun begins now! I was thinking to post 'Inception' first chapter. Hmm! Let's see if it's out till night. Views and Votes please :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 781 29
•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...
81.8K 6.1K 56
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
246K 7.7K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...