Love Will Tell✔

By Logen__White

Dads Best Friend / Business Partner Sad i have to put this. But... EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS MADE UP! FAKE... More

Pt. 1
pt. 2
Bedroom fit for a Queen..And her princess
hi
Jace Griffin
Ally
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
part12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Hey Everyone!
Dear Readers

Part 14

4.6K 125 4
By Logen__White

"So how old are you?" Riley asks.

"23. You?"

"Erm. Im 18."

"You look older. But as long as you're 18 thats fine."

"Well I had to mature early, mentally. To take care of my sister."

"Do you have any other siblings?" Jace takes a sip of his water.

"No i don't. Just me and my sister. Do you?"

"I have an older brother. He's 26. He didn't stay to take care of me like you did to your sister. He left as soon as he turned 17."

"Was it hard? Taking care of yourself?"

"Uh.. no. I knew how to clean and cook. I knew how to do laundry and make appointments for my doctors. I think i did pretty well."

"You seem to have done well for yourself." Jace smiles at Riley. "What?"

"Tell me about yourself. Your back story, why you're here, your hobbies. I want to know who you are." 

"Well I was born on July 8th. I love reading, writing, and painting. I got pregnant when I was 17 and had Aubrey just after my birthday. She's my world. I got to keep her with me for her first three months of her life. Then my ex took her, I agreed to let him, to keep her safe from my mom. After she went to live with him I got back on track and finished high school just recently. Then something happened, my mom blames me but all I was doing was sleeping. She had a friend druggy over while i was sleeping." Riley goes quiet. "My mom blamed me. This happened about a month ago. The  cops know my mom and said it would be better for me to leave. They told my mom to bring me somewhere so I dont cause any more problems. They told me they lied to her so she'll actually bring me. They wanted me to leave for my safety. While I was walking the stage to get my diploma, my mother was home packing my clothes and throwing all of my paintings and paints i the trash. Im just glad all my photos were put in my friends closet. But yeah, she got rid of all my things, sold my jewelry, packed my clothes. Now she tells everyone we know that I got in trouble with the police." Riley shrugs. "It's life I guess." She takes a sip of her raspberry soda. 

"Your mom sounds like a bitch." 

"She is." Riley smiles. "I think Ill be better off here. New mind, new heart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
15.1K 1.9K 49
DESCRIPTION INSIDE!! :) © Copyright 2014 Mouna E. All Rights Reserved. { Please do not copy or duplicate any parts of the story. They are copyrighted...
127K 5.1K 75
Dev, he saw the same dream every night, the same beautiful curly haired girl, looking at him with those pleading pair of eyes, but he could do nothin...
984 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...